>started WWI
>started WWII
>imported muslims to Europe

Whynare they doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald
youtube.com/watch?v=VQL2D3uBvSI
youtube.com/watch?v=Djk8oqLrrAY
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=poland&country2=netherlands&Submit=COMPARE
youtube.com/watch?v=zYZjcz4LU6E
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=jd9hLbvGrWI
youtu.be/bpYpbiIZDGw
youtube.com/watch?v=bnz-g8jt0zU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6OsIncmsM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak0s2AsoFn8
youtube.com/watch?v=SnTL1L8a6YI
youtube.com/watch?v=b1DzZ-AMYuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More pics similar in style to this ?

>implying Germany does anything the US doesn't tell it to do
Every Polish flag on this board is a kike, fuck off Moshe.

>started WWI

Well meme'd.

Even Russia started mobilizing before the Germans.

>>implying Germany does anything the US doesn't tell it to do

>thinking you're any different

Tt

The Blood of Attila flows in their veins.

The Hun wants nothing more than to snuff out the fire of Western Civilization, even though it cooks their food and lights their houses.

This art depicts the delusion Poles dreamed up to explain why they keep getting BTFO by Germany -- Germans are demonic giants.

Dont compare ww2 and muslim importation. Two completely different events. Ww2 was hope for Europe amd the white race, we lost it and now jews have taken over and are actively destroying white race.

>Whynare they doing it?
Germany was the last country in Europe to get something like a national identity. It's still kind of affecting them to this day.

If you go to France even the most hardcore libcucked anti-government faggot will be proud to be French.

Germans need to constantly re-assure themselves of their position in the world.

They were tiny fuck-off splintered kingdoms for the longest time while Austria had Catholicism and such to create a sense of unity.

Designated Germany meme thread

>5'11''
>6'

watch the greatest story never told.

>Germany started WWI
>Germany Started WWII
Well memed friend well memed indeed, Ill give you 2 memes out of 10.

>that crucified fuccboi hanging from his sword
100% based

I dont get it, wasnt poland already christian by 1410?

>implying that this is the same germany at this point

>I literally believe everything my Jewish masters tell me: The Post
I bet you even believe the Holocaust happened.

Christian since 966

Russia started World War 1
Russian Communist Jews started World War 2

fuck off Poland you're not even a real country

Take a look at the history of Europe since the mid 17th century. Britain actively participated in undermining France, who responded vice versa.

After the French Revolution and Napoleon's tragic defeat, the main power became Austria, then Prussia, then Germany.

The slumbering lion of England, having sensed a new threat to his imperial conquest, pounced once more. That ww1 and ww2 affected each country in the way they did is because each country significantly increased its military capability (total war introduced by Napoleon) and had, as a result, much more to lose.

>says holland

I can smell the autism of those pictures

Only fedorafags mix anime and steampunk with history of their countries.

Your polish ancestor would cry if they could see what kind of nu-male fag you are posting anime pictures about your country

>smaller nation
>more powerful than you
>more wealthy than you
>more influential than you
>more contributions than you

Must feel bad coming from a slavshit hellhole

>started WWI

u wot m8?

Shitt it is my pic how do I delete it

poetic justice

More what? Our army would fuck you up in a matter of a week

You done fucked up anti-White.

You dont, Paweł.

They're combing their dreams of a Fourth Reich with Muslim dreams of Caliphate

They were, but they made some confusing alliances when the Teutonic Knights were around and ended up siding with the pagan Lithuanians in the end. It also doesn't help that the Lithuanians seemed to change their religion every five minutes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald

>Our army would fuck you up in a matter of a week
Yeah, with what? Sausage?

>anime

wat

>Germans started WWI
>Germans started WWII

How's that Polish education working out?

Germany had Czechoslovakia and Austria pretty much given away for free before the war.

Its an huge block. Add the fact that hitler pretty much sneak attacked Poland with a deal made with Stalin you get the reason for the initial momentum.

They are very numerous as well.

>Excuses
>"Oh, some bum shot the archduke! Yeah we should attempt to conquer all of europe in retaliation"

Well, Konrad was Prussian.

Adolf Hitler Explains Reasons for Invading Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=VQL2D3uBvSI
youtube.com/watch?v=Djk8oqLrrAY

Retard pls

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=poland&country2=netherlands&Submit=COMPARE

The True Reason Why Germany Invaded Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=zYZjcz4LU6E

>Be German
>Over Indulge in fantasy due to national guilt complex.
>Make shit posts on Sup Forums.

So what are you going to do with it? Torture and kill more ethnic Germans just like you did before the Nazi's invaded and saved their own people from you?

>Serbs start ww1
>Poles start ww2
>Russians adopt and spread communism
>muh slavs so based

France alone can rape them as it is lol. And if any nation can become fascist during the next decade is them.

TFW playing teutonic order in Eu4 right now and that's pretty much how things are going for the cravenly polacks and their pathetic alliance

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

germans are eternal cancer of europe. Even russians are more valuable nation than krauts.at least russians have nice music.

Poles rode into battle on horseback against German tanks. Josef Beck bragged to Churchill and Halifax that Poland "would be in Berlin within two weeks." A month later, the Polish government was in exile in London.

How Poland sees itself:
>youtube.com/watch?v=jd9hLbvGrWI
What ACTUALLY happened:
>youtu.be/bpYpbiIZDGw

DAILY REMINDER:
>EVERY POLISH FLAG ON THIS BOARD IS A KIKE
>THEY ONLY HEAR ABOUT THIS PLACE AS "ANTI-SEMITIC" THEN COME HERE OUT OF KIKE BUTTHURT

Ayy

no, they're right. germany is a great nation. you two should read more about the world wars, as you're clearly ignorant on the subject. tre truth isn't so black and white as you were brainwashed to believe

PAGANISM
IDEALISM
ROMANTICISM
MENTAL-ILLNESS

ALL TRAITS OF THE DAMNED TEUTON

Pilsudski (don't have that fucked up l, sorry Polandbros) is based.

That story about the Polish cavalry is apocryphal, though. As a person with Russian heritage, dumb Polack jokes are great, but they weren't THAT stupid.

FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM!!!
I am half ashkenezi polish jew, my father was in communist party of poland and now i am mathematician and programmer. iq 140, worked in japan for 4 years.

REVOLUTION IS NEAR, COMRADES !!!! JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST FASCISM!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=bnz-g8jt0zU

>standing next to a giant tiger
Stupid bitch should be riding that thing into battle. Women were a mistake

kek

You should be gassed kikescum

>dumb Polack jokes are great, but they weren't THAT stupid
Yeah, Poles really are the niggers of Europe, they're THAT fucking stupid, the stereotype is for a reason. Just ask any Pole on this board, he'll dutifully recite for you the Soviet propaganda version of history like its his favorite bedtime story. Over 70% of Polish adults still believe the Katyn massacre was carried out by German troops, even though the Soviets admitted it was the NKVD, and they pinned it on the Germans. The Russians admitted this in 1995, and most Polish adults still believe the propaganda version. It's like burgers who still think Saddam had WMD and was working for Al Qaeda -- and all those burgers are probably Poles too.
>I am half ashkenezi polish jew
>worked in japan for 4 years
See, he's a fucking kike weeabo. All the Poles on this board are kike degenerates.

>Even russians are more valuable
Russians = total savagery

Germans = 3/4 of savagery

Why? Because Germans at least except them being barbaric and uncultured have immensely contributed to science and economy

I have brought this up before, basically we came to the conclusion that Germans were just too brutish in everything they do, dancing, singing, and even doing extreme shit like allowing a glut of mussies without proper checks. They basically wanted to become the USA as far as melting pot goes, but with Germans they want in an essence for the chicken to lay an egg at their will. They failed to realize that "immigration" and "melting pot" are both long processes that take decades to happen.

wut

auustralian shitposters are funny, educate yourself.
nonetheless because it is now slav thread I will post some nice slav music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6OsIncmsM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak0s2AsoFn8
youtube.com/watch?v=SnTL1L8a6YI
youtube.com/watch?v=b1DzZ-AMYuM

>>Serbs start ww1
>One guy murders a literally who Austrian noble
AYY LMAO WELTKRIEG
Thanks Austria

like the arabs did with israel?

just let yourself get annexed by russia

>kebab removed
Yeah because that worked so right on other places.

>>dumb Polack jokes are great, but they weren't THAT stupid
Yeah, Poles really are the niggers of Europe, they're THAT fucking stupid, the stereotype is for a reason. Just ask any Pole on this board, he'll dutifully recite for you the Soviet propaganda version of history like its his favorite bedtime story.
>

>Over 70% of Polish adults still believe the Katyn massacre was carried out by German troops, even though the Soviets admitted it was the NKVD, and they pinned it on the Germans.

you just pulled that number out of your ass didn't you? nobody in poland believed that, if you have to make shit up to make us look stupid, then it's your problem, not ours.

we are so stupid, the 'niggers of europe' you say. Yet we fought for centuries for our existence and we overcame everything against great odds. we survived between russia and germany, you on the other hand had a war with emus. AND YOU FUCKING LOST IT. so who's really stupid here?

Did noone tell you all bipedal walker are automatically anime?

Like arabs did with germany

Poland started World War II.

Was it worth Britain and France declaring war on Germany, and causing the deaths of however many that died in Europe in the subsequent war, over Poland?

polan
>median salary 500 euro
>average flat and bills cost (one bedroom) 300 euro
>round, ugly, polack faces, cheap clothes, cheap food
>if you dont have family connections you are shit
advice Sup Forums
>UUUUUUU KURWA HUSARIA URRRRRAAAAAAA, 99% WHITES, OOOOOO SO GOOD I WANT TO BE DIRTY POLACK AND EAT SHIT
Pro-Polish posters are the worst

>p-poland is worst country in world please stay away dirty europeans
nice try

It's shit

>literally naming his country "pooland" to disguise it
nice fucking try

upvoted rebbitor :)

It's shit. This Poland savior of white race shit is as stupid as Russia savior of the white race shit. You'd be a fucking moron to move from a western city to Poland, just as you would to Russia (except moscow).

I think the reason why giant robots like this don't exist is because they're so heavy that they'll sink into the ground.

I'm just kidding Kurwa, go build a road in Danzig

>median salary in warsaw 1500 euro
>cost of living in one bedroom 300 euro
>rich,well dressed and intelligent people
>you cant have family connections because city too large and too large competition

poland and warsaw/cracov are different realms.

>Poland thinks there was a real war with Emus
Kurwa, you're proving me right, keep going, you're doing great.

It was actually the eternal Austrians that started both world wars. Krauts tagged along

>bejink this triggered
ayyy xD

>its a "fat anglo loser LARPing as a german out of some misplaced racial pride and horrible misunderstanding of history, coupled with paranoid delusions of grandeur" post

It was never the Krauts to begin with. The Pols only took back what was their rightfull clay. In the end the Pols still lost a lot of territory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

Future RWDS uniform design right there.

Even beats the SS one imho

The blood of that one noble was worth as much as your country is today, Dimitri.

Did it worth 2 world wars, an overall of 70 millions deaths, the destruction of Europe and the decolonization of Africa?

>poles
>never been to space
>never invented something relevant, and if they did, they fled to the USA because they hated their shithole
>even fucking russia was to space and left you shits behind

Why is Poland so obnoxiously irrelevant? It might not exist tomorrow and nobody would notice.