Barnier tells UK: time to face Brexit 'hard facts'

Chief EU negotiator Michel Barnier on Tuesday warned the UK that it was time to face the "hard facts" of Brexit. "One cannot have at the same time the status of a third country and demand at the same time the advantages of the [European] Union," he told MEPs. The UK and the EU aimed to finalise a transition and withdrawal deal by the end of the next week.

Attached: brexit.jpg (299x168, 12K)

Just let them leave already lol

No, the EU is supposed to show it's might here. If not it will broadcast supreme weakness, the Brits must be punished even if it means damage done to the EU itself.

This. Fucking bored of it now.

DO IT ENGLAND DEATH TO THEM ALL
DEATH TO THE e""""u""""

Yes, how dare a country escape the Empire

True indeed.

I'm fucking loving this lmoa

I was being ironic. EU is a clusterfuck that has already sunk Greece and will do it again to another country. EU officials trying to punish Britain for leaving is just another case of them revealing their true colors.

this, i'd like it if we could leave on friendly terms and not be at each other's throats for the rest of time

Greece sunk greece, can't run on debt forever and Britain is declining previous decent deals because they are cheeky as fuck. Fuck them.

Long live the EU, it will live for decades and reforms will eventually turn it more right wing too just you watch.

>can't run on debt forever
You actually can IF you have control over your own currency.

>EU will turn more right-wing
It will dissolve. The establishment inside the EU is leftie as fuck and currently the left is losing left and right in Europe thanks to the limp-dicked approach they all have towards the rapefugees.

>p-please England no separate trade deal with Americans w-we must act as a block
xaxaxaxa
Soon you'll be saying France sunk France, Italy sunk Italy etc. We'll see what your corrupt shithole will mean then.

I feel sorry Juncker forced the Euro on you. I think you could have done better without it.

There's always time to mend things.

Don't feel sorry for what the Greeks themselves have caused.

they still all have to pay our money back though, although it's over 100 year when it's worthless due inflation.

lol don't kid yoursels. Dutch banks, among others, were bailed through us and that tha famous Greek """bailout""". The repayment plan reaches 2060, so whatever money you'll be getting from us means profit.

i have no idea why the UK does anything for Europe, your all borderline supremacists and more snobbier then the french.

yes

china + america trade deal (EU worst nightmare)
hope the EU stops being so ego driven all the time.

>i have no idea why the UK does anything for Europe
Because an important country had to leave first. This shows that the e""""u"""" isn't this powerhouse that shakes the world at their whim. They can't strongarm you like they did with Greece.
>ego driven
True. What exceptional do they have to offer to the world? Nothing.

>be EU hate nationalism; get everyone to identify as European; creates new form of nationalism.

i would argue that Germany show the world what they can export; strong ego driven supremacy and extermination of groups of people they hate for no reason.

>native people, white people, black people how don't conform to their stereotypes

>for no reason.
Oh there is a reason and that is disobbeying their orders, masterplan, directives.
They're willing to wipe you of the face of the earth for that and they will enjoy it.

>The EU: Britain needs to accept that it can't get everything it wants from this deal. It must be reasonable.
>Also the EU: We want current EU nationals in the UK to retain their rights + they can leave and come back whenever they want + these rights extend to family members + they get tried by our courts over yours

Oh boo hoo, it's not supremacist Britbong it just has to show its teeth sometimes.

>teeth
LMAO