I feel really bad for Dakota Fanning

I feel really bad for Dakota Fanning.

She was a young talented actress with a seemingly promising future.

Then it turned out she had a hotter sister and Hollywood just gave her Dakota's career.

does dakota have ass

Mary>Hannah

Brimstone was good

The only thing this image is missing is a choker around her slutty neck.

I never found Elle hot, she's quite pretty though, I find Dakota way more attractive however.

Nope.

Dakota has the Maisie Williams syndrome

Same friend.

*blocks her path*

Maisie>Dakota

nah, she should put the choker around my nekc

She has a fucking pig face

I bet Dakota has still made more money than Elle from her child movies. Dakota 10 years ago was a bigger name than Elle is now.

That's why white boys prefer black girls.

Elle is making more money from her L'Oreal and Tiffany ad campaigns

You have it so fucking wrong that I'm almost sure this is part of some subtle shilling/disinfo campaign to mislead people.

Dakota is so far ahead of her up and coming sister, she is more like a "handler" at this point than "talent". That's why you don't see her up front and center anymore.

Think of Dakota as someone who has risen in the ranks, like a Drill Instructor at Basic Training. Elle is the recruit. I don't think Dakota envies her position as it is subject to fantastic amounts of mental and physical abuse beyond the surface-level job of "performing in television/film."

Dakota
>16 million

Elle
>5 million

But Elle is 4 years younger and shekels doesn't matter as much for women... it's youth and beauty that matters and Elle is much hotter than Dakota.

Disgusting ape, fuck off kike.`

Elle>Dakota

Racism is not ok goy. All you goyim should race mix.

She deserves it simply down to how fucking annoying she was in War of the Worlds
I mean it was a shit film to begin with but did not a single person in screen tests say "hey you know, a little girl constantly shrieking is actually really fucking annoying, maybe we should cut back on that?"

I just reported you comment for racism btw. You goyim will mix one way or another. The white race is over.