/scanner/s, holders of truth

they challenged me, and by extend us, so i will call in every Sup Forumsack who calls himself redpilled and wants to find the truth to storm their board over on 8 chan.
i offered them cooperation, the only request i had was a women. they denied. they have plenty of wimen.

anyways, my goal here is to find the truth, and they are the pathway to it. if you want to participate in this undertaking, sign here. be aware that they have connections and control reality, so you need to be very aware of yourself and surroundings to not fall for their traps.

this thread will be a regular. i want to ammass an army to fight the root of all evil in the world. this includes mandela, matrix, corruption, the supression of true love, mindcontrol, all that.

if this thread gets deleted, prepare to make a new one and continue without me. this is too important.

ww3 is close and that's why we need to hurry up.

current information:
they were present on uni.chan.
they are located in alaska
they work possibly for a person called "the black widow"
one of their members is Darkly, real name unknown, who is in the next pic.

more members:
Hendrick
Adam

hendrick: board admin
adam: some good cop bad cop actor

btw, they surveilance me 24/7 so they know about this thread.

there is no hiding. make no illusions.

info:
darkly was recently in manhatten, might still is

their base is currently in hurly-burly.

i feel like im being trolled, but this seems to be my "reality" so i gotta deal with it.

changing IP because fuck you, no one ever replies.

bump

When the last time you took your meds

hi hanz

hi

Sage.
Roleplay goes on

i wish it were easier. before 2013, it was easier. but something must have happend. so lets all find out the truth and discuss dejavues ITT. and remember, the pathway to the truth are the scanners. but dont join them. they will take your soul.

they are afraid to fight against me direcly, thats why they can only use images and scare tactics over the internetplus, the right is on my side. so no one can touch me. the police have nothing against me, i cant be put in the mental ward, i am literally untouchable. and as soon as they or anyone else attacks me direcly, i have all the right to call the police which will trigger an uproar. so they cant do that either.

the deja vus were off the carts yesterday and many other anons were feeling it. any thoughts on cern?

we need to know what cern REALLY does down there.

Lets meme a new happening

preferably BEFORE ww3 fucking starts.

be the happening yourself. fight against the illuminati.

Calling MEMEOPS

NYPA

well, if you want to fight the illuminati, you MUST join us.

Hanz, i hate to break this too you. Many of us shifted within the last two days. You were already dead in the last instance.

fight the Illuminati how? we know cern needs to get dealt with but i don't know how to get info. an user claimed to work there yesterday and said crazy shit but it sounded too unbelievable and he didn't verify with proof or timestamp

what if the shifts are illusion?

proof enaugh for you?

i think the shifts may be related to cern

>2015

are the connections between cern and half-life 3 real?

dude, i have no idea. but we must find the truth before ww3 starts. dont you agree there at least?

>2015

yes

good. so help me then. call in all your buddies and everyone you know and get them to talk about this and maybe post here.

I'm talking bout meme magic

ATTENTION
WARNING
Hanz is a mentally ill attention seeking cunt who single handedly ruined /x/ (more than it was already) for months. Ignore him and report his threads and treat like extreme sliding. If not he'll ruin this board too

disinfo.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Hi Hanz. It's Glyptodon.

I was with you on unichan2.

I will always be your guide, but only when the universe is ready, I can not guide you until then.