youtu.be/3WmKVSnaVBY
youtube.com/watch?v=g54aPmNjMM4
youtube.com/watch?v=2ogQ8OEJIZU
i.4cdn.org/fit/1520956031346.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And an 18 year old obviously leads the exact same life as a 25-30 year old

Get over yourself mate, saving £150/month is nothing

i have a disgusting side profile

Crazy to think that King Arthur really looked like these guys,and that "history is a white-wash" (according to Dr. Who)

Yeah because i'm sure you have so many extra finances and kids at 25. Fuck off you retarded little runt and learn to manage money

When I was 18, I lived on £180 a month (after rent). Had a fucking blast. Drank and smoked cigs, went pubs, clubs, got stoned all the time, didn't go hungry, kept the electricity and water on, mobile phone etc. Piece of piss.

nuclear holocaust soon lads
cannae wait

youtube.com/watch?v=FMrqlo_L-gY

this japanese song eternally BTFO DRUMPF

Attached: 15'.jpg (1018x656, 192K)

Whats worse case scenario with this Russia malarkey lads?

Attached: 1520727071841.jpg (1024x1024, 116K)

what year was this

i'm sorted for noodle wax
bring it on

Bankers might lose their bonuses

1999-2000

*saves £150/month*
*washing machine breaks*
*car needs repairs*

hahahh WHOOPS xxx

>malarkey

malarky is American slang don't culturally appropriate

yeah
180 quid was a lot back then

runts
when i was 18 i was working two full time jobs making about 46k a year
i still lived with my dad and had no bills to pay
i put 98% of my earnings into my savings account and had 87k saved up by the time i was 21
this was in 2008

Attached: 1494342306859.jpg (360x640, 34K)

>‘One 14-year-old, groomed and abused after her phone number was sold to paedophiles, said: “I hated what was happening and my abusers made my skin crawl but I was told that if I said a word to anyone they’d come for my little sisters and tell my mum I was a prostitute.

>“Night after night, I was forced to have sex with multiple men in disgusting takeaways and filthy houses.

>“I must have been getting the morning after pill from a local clinic at least twice a week but no one asked any questions.

>“I fell pregnant twice and had two abortions. Hours after my second termination, I was taken by one of my abusers to be raped by more men.

>“The worst moment came just after my 16th birthday when I was drugged and gang raped by five men.

>“Days later, the ringleader turned up at my house and told me he’d burn it down if I breathed a word of what had happened.”

>Whats worse case scenario with this Russia malarkey lads?
Sanctions and more dead spies.

For a month? It wasn't loads. £45 a week. I can drink that in two gulps these days.

"quid" is shit slang, sounds like it came from the council estate

I hate the middle class much much more than the upper class

hahaha the uk is FINISHED

Attached: IMG_2929.jpg (765x720, 64K)

Everyone does.

danced for the gf today lads

she said it was funny and cute

Attached: IMG-20180311-WA0011.jpg (750x797, 87K)

4.10 Cheltenham

Indian Stream 100/1 EW

'just restoring the balance, nothing personal kiddo' - the universe

>"From 2004–2012, the men groomed children from 11 to 15-years-old from dysfunctional backgrounds who were unlikely to be believed with others living in care homes. They were given presents, plied with alcohol and introduced to crack cocaine and heroin.
>After the girls became dependent on the men, they were guarded so they could not escape and threatened that they and their families would be harmed if they tried to leave.
>The girls were raped vaginally, orally and anally, sometimes by several men, the abuse occasionally lasting for several days at a time.
>Some girls were groomed to be prostitutes and taken to guest houses in Bradford, Leeds, London, Slough and Bournemouth where men, paid to have sex with them.
>The girls were subjected to extreme sexual violence, biting, suffocating, and burning. They were tortured with knives, baseball bats, and meat cleavers and were occasionally urinated upon. One 14-year-old girl was burned with a lighter when she tried to resist having sex.
>The mother of another girl said that "she had begged social services staff to rescue her [daughter] from the gang", who had "threatened to cut the girl's face off" and "slit the throats" of members of the girl's family."

British men are so wimpy and weak

They have the strength of an American child

didn't read the post is that cat okay?

wow I literally don't care

my memory of pints is a bit flakey back in 1999-2000 due to being 12 but I do remember when i was 15-16, so 2003-2004 you could still get a pint of bitter, in london for less than 2 quid and I think a pack of cigs was like quid or something

compare that to now where a pint is 4 quid minimum and a pack of fags is a tenner

>spends £50 a week on takeaways
>buys """organic"""" food from sainsburys at an extra £200 a month
>spends a fiver on starbucks every morning

>WTF YOU CANT LIVE IN £1500 A MONTH

ARE HAMMOND youtu.be/3WmKVSnaVBY

Went to America and seeded many of their women, they're men watched me like pathetic cuckolds, i am god

>"she had begged social services staff to rescue her [daughter] from the gang"
Why isn't there a criminal investigation into the response to this report by social services?

t. literal child who doesn't have a mortgage or any other financial responsibilities

>they're men
not a smart god are you

no one else betting on the ponies?

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

my problem is that as a child my parents taught me that one day i'd have to put away the childish things and become a man.
the problem is, this simply is not true anymore. the real task that lies ahead of me is to put away the manly things and become a child. that is what the new world demands. poor impulse control, short attention span, vapid consumerism, snap judgements, total irresponsibility. no more, no less.

14th month was last month

never had sex

I pay £16 a month for the gym and £33 for my phone which my dad pays half of

same
fairly good looking from the front though

t. retard who spends £400 a month at waitrose

>youtube.com/watch?v=g54aPmNjMM4

any Mao Zedong man in?

Attached: sftt_Mao.jpg (598x424, 69K)

Lol. Does anyone believe that? "Our best days are ahead of us!"

>acid attacks
>paki grooming gangs
>growing muslim majority

Yeah, your grandchildren are gonna be real proud of you! Thanks grandpa!

if u can afford it who cares desu

Attached: 1512543114746.jpg (2049x1536, 980K)

Bank fined me again for non maintainance of minimum balance
Why don't bankers just go to hell?

Attached: images (93).jpg (384x384, 9K)

they didn't go to "rescue" the qurans, the qurans were incinerated after being taken out of the water. they didn't need rescued since the person who threw them in the water was almost certainly a muslim to begin with. (the water washes away the text, which is the only way you can dispose of a quran.)
they went in to take them out of the water because the fucking canal was blocked by a big pile of qurans. they'd have done the exact same thing if they'd been copies of The Bible.

In 1999 where I live, you could get a pint for about £1.50, and a pack of 10 cigs for £2. A night out could be as little as a tenner, even with a bag of chips on the way home. In one club, pints and doubles were a quid each.

SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Attached: carm.jpg (465x436, 77K)

When did i say otherwise you retard, i'm saying you shoulden't complain about not being able to live comfortably when you spend most of your extra cash and retarded millenial shit

>my problem is that as a child my parents taught me that one day i'd have to put away the childish things and become a man.
>the problem is, this simply is not true anymore. the real task that lies ahead of me is to put away the manly things and become a child. that is what the new world demands. poor impulse control, short attention span, vapid consumerism, snap judgements, total irresponsibility. no more, no less.

Attached: his knowledge off the state and how it worked against the individual was immaculate.jpg (251x251, 13K)

Meanwhile Oxbridge remains 99% tarq-populated

ah yes, the ol' "equality"

any mussolini man in

Attached: 1500377193841.jpg (220x328, 13K)

doesn't britain have credit unions?

Attached: 1502420439425.jpg (582x388, 46K)

>they didn't go to "rescue" the qurans, the qurans were incinerated after being taken out of the water. they didn't need rescued since the person who threw them in the water was almost certainly a muslim to begin with. (the water washes away the text, which is the only way you can dispose of a quran.)
>they went in to take them out of the water because the fucking canal was blocked by a big pile of qurans. they'd have done the exact same thing if they'd been copies of The Bible.

Attached: paki at his laptop.jpg (700x250, 32K)

>waitrose
>retarded millenial shit
fUCK
oFF
yANK

nice
get a pint here for about 2 quid still and a pack of cigs for about four quid

just the uk thats insanely priced

aye

Attached: fascism.jpg (960x606, 50K)

British visa hasn't arrived yet la

Not that guy but unironically struggle to live on £1310

I spent £400 a month on alcohol and £250 on fags though

>Why don't bankers just go to hell?
they do, the problem is they're not dead yet
should've boiled them all in a big cauldron in 2008 and fed the resulting bone soup to the people they impoverished

what score you lads on?

Attached: image.jpg (1439x2010, 574K)

assumed you were a proxy

gay haha

never set foot in waitrose
don't even know where the nearest one is

>fokin children thinking they can survive without dominoes every night and diamond crested avacados

Attached: brainlet 71.png (266x301, 26K)

135 points

youtube.com/watch?v=2ogQ8OEJIZU

Attached: ukmud2.jpg (906x496, 147K)

Is this you?

The ethnic constituency that elected Sadiq Khan in London is the same constituency throughout the country responsible for grooming gangs and terror attacks.
It's honestly some kind of dystopian nightmare that these hill tribe savages have been allowed to torment our own people so frequently and escape justice for so long.

grim

really want to get back in to playing video games

That's Berlin today 2bh

Attached: 1520489337275.jpg (1536x2049, 625K)

grim hate yuropoors

should have brought civilization to the pakis before bringing them here

big suze gf

listening to a Sex Pistols interview (can be found on spotify under the title "Is The Queen A Moron?")

top comfy
love those lads

Attached: 1514623003054.jpg (600x899, 49K)

puttering at this image
i.4cdn.org/fit/1520956031346.jpg

This one time I called an Israeli a proxy and both got pb&

who the fuck drinks pints in clubs?
it's cans or voddy

anything north of bristol is part of the n*rth

Yea, I get student loans and money from the 'rents

this man is actually him

2 3 1

>pull 100 scarves
>this is equivalent to nuking mecca
needs work

It's great

You can smoke in pubs and clubs too

grim, millennials should be killed and made into dog food

I'm alright looking but because there's so many ugly people in this country I look really hot in comparison

get £6k student loan a year for sitting at home and going to uni a few hours a week

fun fact : give sweets to girls who sperg out

They say compassion is a virtue, but I don't have the time

You a gay lad?

Attached: 1515376251234.png (1464x452, 131K)