Who's the strongest?

Who's the strongest?

The Texan or the Aussie

Other urls found in this thread:

texassports.com/news/2016/8/21/ut-athletics-texas-completes-rio-olympics-with-13-total-medals-including-10-gold.aspx
fairreporters.net/world/the-best-education-systems-in-the-world-in-2015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Texans are fat.
So are Australians.
I don't know.

Texans and Aussies are like clones of eachother.

Except Aussies are gunless cucks.

So really it comes down to beaners vs. abbos.

And abbos always lose.

Australians have the best bantz in the world, but I'm sure a Texan would be able to kill an Emu so I guess it really depends on your definition of "strongest."

In terms of gold medals Texas already beat Australia at this year's Olympics. And that's not even a fair comparison since Texas not only had to compete with all the other countries, but all the other 'Murrica states just to be able to participate:
texassports.com/news/2016/8/21/ut-athletics-texas-completes-rio-olympics-with-13-total-medals-including-10-gold.aspx

>Texas Gold Medals: 10
>Australia: 8

And you wanna know the real kicker? It's ONLY counting University of Texas athletes.

Hmm kek

Actually a desent question...

Texans cuz of guns

having guns makes you stronger?

I have to vote straya, due to their natural selection due to jellyfish and spiders

Aussies have venom, Texans have guns.

From a sneak attack the Aussie will win, from a frontal assault the Texan will win.

>Texan
>fat, dumb, redneck
>shart in mart

>aussie
>CUNT
>eternal shitposter

That depends OP, are you talking about your white Australian or your modern Australian?

White Australian would probably lose.

Modern Australian would bring all of his cousins named with a middle eastern sounding nsme and then jump the Texan.

Maybe a hipster inner city white Australian, fair dinkum true blue Aussies in the country all have guns like the yanks.

Honestly it would come down to location. Aussie would wreck any yank in the bush and the yank would probably outflank the Aussie in rural Texas.

It would never happen because from what I can tell Texans (whites) are top blokes, and militarily speaking our Sasr and commando groups get on really well with the US counterparts. So the kind of people worth measuring against each other would most likely team up to fuck someone else's shit up.

the fuck kind of question is that

The Texan would eat the Aussie with BBQ sauce on that pussy

The trick is to keep throwing Australians at the problem until it goes away.

Proven track record on Sup Forums

Definitely Texan. Even their shitposting is better, with the possibility of a Texit on the horizon that, if successful, could single-handedly spell the end of the USA.

>talks bantz
>gets shot

the Texan.

>So really it comes down to beaners vs. abbos.
Beaners are smarter, but abbos are fucking savage. An abbo would probably win in a fight.

Beaners are fucking savages. Never heard of abos butchering people.

Good point. Abbos keep to themselves more.

>Texans and Aussies are like clones of eachother

Na m8 that would be Floridians

Both.
Aussies I've met touring the US say that most of the trip in NY and others sucked until they got to Texas.
Both have independent spirit.
Texas is the "fuck you" state.
Australia (outside the cities) is the "fuck off m8" country.

>able to kill an Emu
As a prank my uncle gave me a .22 to try and kill one.

Jesus fucking Christ that was embarrassing.

Are EMUs the new chicken?

australian guys are literally all chads

Same with texas

Texans - are way less intelligent than Aussie spider-bait faggots

Australians - the dumbest nation in the Anglo -sphere, and possibly the world

Who wins? The world.

You realise American are easily the dumbest in the anglosphere? Its a fact dumb cunt

10.Canada
14.Australia
17.New Zealand
20.Uk
30.USA

fairreporters.net/world/the-best-education-systems-in-the-world-in-2015/

Who would win in a fist fight if physical stats were the same? Which culture hardened them up more?

Australians, easily.