Was chucky ever a good movie

was chucky ever a good movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20LeBoejmF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First one is good, second is ok, third is a bit boring,fourth is a comedy, five is garbage and the sixth is a mixed bag of ok and bad.

Formerly Sneedy

child's play is a good movie

1 and 2 are pretty solid as far as slashers go but after that the series takes a nosedive. I can appreciate 4 as a comedy though

First 2 are horror kino and the 3rd is really fun but after that they sort of become parodies of themselves

>he kills a woman with a ruler in the second one
>he manages to overpower women time and time again despite being a foot tall

The way he killed people in the sequels was pretty fucking dumb. At least in the first one he used his appearance to scare people into getting killed.

jennifer tilly's boobies

2 > 1 > 4 > 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5

Haven't seen 6 yet

1>4>6>2>3>5

All are good in their own weird way though. Even Seed has its fun moments and the plot is too stupid not to enjoy a little bit, plus Jennifer Tilly kills it.

Are any slasher horror movies really "good"? I suppose the series was alright before becoming too self-aware and bizarre.

But at the end of the day, it's a series about a murderer shoved into a child's toy via voodoo.

Chucky's sucky and fucky

1 and 2 are great. Bride was interesting. Didn't care for the rest.

Yeah. Child's Play, Bride of Chucky, and Curse of Chucky are all comedy horror kino. A lot of people who have a bad experience with these films tend to be people who viewed them as serious attempts at horror, but I don't think they were ever supposed to be interpreted that way.

They were so fucking amazing in that movie.

15 years later still hot

who /hype/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=20LeBoejmF4

Can.Not.Wait. When does it come out?

2>1>6>3>4>5

You know I'm right

1>2>6>5>3>4

The third act of the second one was better than the entire first movie tho

I think I just hold the 1st in high regard because it's the first and builds tension nicely.

Oct 7th I think.

Fair enough

he has the strength of a grown man despite the fact he can be kicked and tossed across the room

that factory had some seriously lax safety regulations