A Sneed Too Far

Literally /OurGoyle/

>censoring any nipples

Who dis?

Nothing But Trouble

Who is that?

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

how about sauce

>censoring lactation devices

you tell me

op give us the sauce you son of a bitch. you knew we were gonna ask when you posted it. stop holding out.

>Masking Mammaries

God damn at first glance that looked like emma watson with massive tits.

those are perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=uqXPl43jVQE

About 7 minutes in

this

>frogs
Gross.

Are you the same guy who recommended Freaked i n a thread a few months back? If so then thank you!

fuck off. french women are perfect.

>flawless porcelain skin
>sexy accents
>great tits and ass
>fuck like animals

NICE :D :D

Based imposter poster.

Baby geniuses

Isn't she a little too white to be French?

this must be that kino thing you guys are always talking about

>t. frog

let's try this again, but accurate:
>horsefaces
>blotchy, discolored skin
>insufferable personalities
>shit proportions
>either no tits or extremely saggy torpedo tits
>snaggleteeth (thanks Britbong crossbreeding!)
>despite all of the above, still have superiority complex

French women are LITERALLY the worst on earth. Period. Believe me, I regularly interact with people from all over the world, and there is actually no one less attractive than a French woman. I mean, the Brits also have shit women, but at least theirs know it and have the esteem and personalities to match. But French women look unironically like farm animals yet have the temperament and behavior of a spoiled supermodel.

>fuck like animals

You mean if they let you after years of arrogantly looking down at you?

sauce?

What's the slut's name?

so this is how the fat acceptance movement started.

this is truly art

I doubt you've ever met a French woman in your life and I certainly doubt you've had sex more than once with any woman. In fact, I'll be surprised if you've had even one woman.

This