Breitbard interviewed 'Pepe' guy

Is he right Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k61I1srYHW0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean the last sentence if the third paragraph is going to be slammed as racist

third paragraph contradicts the second

PEPEEEEEEEEEE

A much better reply than a lot of the autists on Sup Forums would have given. 7/10.

10/10 for for the pepe shout out during Clinton's speech and the pepe poster that accompanied it. All around great effort.

Can you even comprehend?

Care to explain how?

>10/10 for for the pepe shout out during Clinton's speech and the pepe poster that accompanied it.

Dude had a chance to say anything and he named the meme Grinch. What a waste. He could have floored Hilldog on national TV.

And play right into her narrative? He shouted an innocuous inside joke that he knew the Sup Forumstards watching the stream would get shits and giggles out of.

So he's one of "those" guys that probably thinks Milo is the leader of the Alt-right

Am I the only one who gets the feeling that this whole alt-right codification reeks of Reddit? I understand that Sup Forums users and like-minded people are becoming more commonplace, and it's reasonable that the media would take interest in such an expansion. But, I get the sense that something about the ideology itself is changing.

It could just be that the media is making it comprehensible for normies, but I sense that we're losing the value of anonymity that makes Sup Forums so special. It seems like there's been a race to become the face of the movement, which is something I'd expect from a place like Reddit or YouTube.

seems to know what I'm talking about.

Don't get me wrong, I like Sam Hyde. I don't love everything about Milo, but I agree with almost everything he says. Still, I get the feeling that Sup Forums is being indirectly commercialized.

>0/10 for for the pepe shout out during Clinton's speech and the pepe poster that accompanied it. All around great effort.
link?

That's a pretty good reply, I think.

>Am I the only one who gets the feeling that this whole alt-right codification reeks of Reddit?
go to /r/the_donald they all self-identify as alt-right. they wear it on their sleeves. they love having a brand. they're idiots.

Is there a lot of Milo worship? I never go on Reddit.

>Is there a lot of Milo worship?
yup

>I proudly consider myself a member of the Alt Right
You guys realize this guy is a jew right?

He's playing all of you.

>And play right into her narrative?

I don't think Hillary having a seizure during a speech because someone shouted something at her is part of her narrative.

She is on a hair trigger right now, Trump will get her during the first debate (if she shows up) but to get her then would have been best.

Milo is ok, he's too much of an attention whore. The Alt right is more of a reactionary group that was formed because of being against ideologies not so much of having a consistent one of their own other then against mass immigration and being non internationalist.

People are pissed off about the status quo. Some of them became Bernouts. Many just sit quietly at home and do their thing. Then this new movement pops up that is by today's standards, very conservative. (A lot of y'all on here, myself included, would have been considered liberal 50 or 60 years ago.) The Tea Party was co-opted almost as soon as it started, but the establishment shills have not been able to co-opt this. Now, it seeks to destroy it.

IMO, they've overplayed their hand. Call me racist to my face on the street, I do not give a fuck. It won't even make my pulse rise. This isn't because I actually am racist, but rather because they've taken the sting out of that word, and many others, by overusing it. Everything is racist these days according to them, because that is their old standard for censoring people. Call'em racist and they'll shut up out of fear that the accusations will continue and people will believe it. I know who I am and what I stand for. I doubt the shills and useful idiots can say the same.

This, the alt right shit is leddit.

Sup Forums is a collection of many people who think differently and who only agree with each other on a few things.

non inteventionailst

Bill will likely die or end up in the hosptial at a convenient time and Hillary will be unable to attend the debates while she sucks up a bunch of sympathy votes.

>I proudly consider myself a member of the Alt Right
No.

>milo
it's sad that people actually give this faggot attention whore all the attention it wants.

It means that the people in the "alt right" are as retarded as the leftards.

PEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPE

I'm torn on the whole "Alt-Right" thing. On one hand, its really just an umbrella term for anyone who thinks the Right are cucks, and the globalist multiculturalist Left are fucking insane. That banner has a ton of ideologies under it, there is no doctrine for this movement, only a common enemy [the Globalists] and a common leader [Donald Trump]

Beyond that, we couldn't agree on what color the sky is at mid-day. On the other hand, if we want to have any influence in meatspace, we need to federate and unite under particular policy goals if nothing else, and that basically requires a brand. The downside is that it makes us easier to target, easier to demonize, but the upside is that it gives us legitimacy and crystallizes as a movement, not merely a bunch of shitposters.

Things like promoting nationalism [both ethnic and civic],promoting free speech, promoting gun rights, understanding human biodiversity, and rejecting PC culture, mass immigration, refugees, globalism, diversity, Islam, etc, unite Sup Forums to some degree, and capitalizing on this wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea, despite the risks involved.

>learn our language
That's part that will cause issue with a lot of people as the US has no official national language. English is by far the most commonly spoken but there's no laws established requiring it.

Overall though what the guy said is pretty good.

>i proudly consider myself a member of the alt right

Well said, my dude

I hate the main brand thing he does too but honestly everything needs a face to give it recognition. Take wikileaks if they didn't use assange as their face they would be taken as seriously as anonymous.
I wish we had someone better then milo who spends majority of his time writing satire pieces that liberals are too stupid to realize its tongue in cheek and use it to attack his movement.

i love that we have basically outjewed the jews

Sean "Pepe" Lewandowski proudly represents our alt-right views as a community.

>civic nationalism
No

Such is the nature of a counter movement.

Alt right is not an ideology.

It is not a belief, it is a rejection of beliefs.

It can hardly agree on what it wants to support, but what it really can agree on is what it wants to oppose.

>You are equal no matter your skin colour or religion

Yeah that little pissant and go get beheaded in Mexico.

The Founding Fathers established America for whites only.

That's a top tier answer, assuring normies they're not all neo-nazis while not sounding very cucky (except the mildly concentrated poz-load that is the 3rd paragraph).

>Small group of insignificant nobodies work in the shadows to overthrow society through covert means, all the while claiming total innocence and powerlessness

I can feel the Jewiness flowing through me. It smells like...memes.

>Can go get beheaded

Requesting link of him yelling pepe.

youtube.com/watch?v=k61I1srYHW0

>Then this new movement pops up
This right here. This is what scares me.

Sup Forums isn't a movement. It's a platform for political discussion (I'm using "discussion" very loosely here). The lack of singular direction and unification is what gives Sup Forums its vivacity. Each user is left to fend for himself.

Being associated with a movement is, generally, less motivated by ideology and spirit and more motivated by the desire for acceptance. Which sounds pretty gay (and Reddit), if you ask me.

It's really just the (((media's))) way of tying everything traditionalist to Neo-Nazism.

America FIRST, not SHARIAH FIRST, OK?

Sempre fi

>if we want to have any influence in meatspace, we need to federate and unite under particular policy goals if nothing else, and that basically requires a brand
Haven't Sup Forumslacks been exerting influence over this entire election without a brand? You seem to be approaching this in a very conventional manner.

We exerted influence because we had a particular goal. Elect Donald Trump.

What is Sup Forums's plan once he's in office? Whats step two?

THAT is where having a public face wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea, even if the public face is more normie friendly then the actual ideology. As I said, I don't necessarily like the idea of the "alt-right", but I can definitely see where it could come in handy.

Typical alt-right idealistic fuckery. Intent isn't magic. Sure, you think you are taking the hard route to stand up against PC and dare say the hard truth but frankly people disagree and think a lot of your beliefs are rooted in fearmongering conspiracies. So what happens? You go in obvlious to how toxic the things you say are, people get triggered and you the alt-rightey get's triggered and defensive too latching on to all hyperbole thrown your way.

I'd consider myself a progressive but both the alt-right and Sup Forums is right about some aspects about SJW trends but seeing people be this fucking naive about it is hilarious. There's plenty of people who work in social justice areas that are terrified and disgusted at other people i nthe same area but due to the way social media works they decide to focus on their own thing. So no, you have not ascended common sense and daringly ask for good solutions but rather you are so isolated and toxic that you don't seem to understand why social media and PC culture is so fuckerd up and you just join up to "fight" them.

But desu, the alt-right and the crazed SJW wing might get big enough to kill eachother or maybe they are just here to stay with a more open social media that gives a platform for anyone and rewards outrage.

Crashing this plane with no survivors?

rope. Lots of rope.

Jk fuck storm cucks I will shoot you white niggers in the face if you try any white supremacy shit lording around me.

>What is Sup Forums's plan once he's in office? Whats step two?
i dont think there is a step 2. the force behind trump dissipates and comes back together under some other goal. organized groups ALWAYS outlive their usefulness and eventually only exist to enrich their leaders. no step 2. it's better this way.

cringe

Let me get this right. /pol does not want to be referred to as the alt right because /pol is not the alt-right. /pol even more does not want to be lumped in with non alt right people claiming to be alt right because their conservative views are not in line with the current parties. So /pol is stealth alt right, but not alt right, because alt right is a term now branded with neo-nazis. Although the real alt right branding should be with nu-neo-nazis, who are just neo-nazis who are into synthwave. So right now /pol does not want to be refered to as the alt-right because the alt right is soon going to be people who arn't alt right and just dont agree with the right.

All aboard the alt-train. Last stop reddit. Has anyone started a sub-reddit for alt right yet. We can discuss how we the alt-right are not associated with the neo-nazis to clarify it for the new nu-alt-right. But they can be gifted the title alt-right if they wish. Is this what we want?

Isnt he the one who ran off with all the donation money?

Everything is a cluster fuck.

Is the alt-right = white nationalism or is it not? That is the big question that needs to be answered.

I can't believe this shit is actually happening.

are you mentally deficient?

>/pol
Ohayou redditto-kun

No you stupid white nigger. I understand the concept of a white only country, but never in America. Do it in Norway.

>tfw also called Sean