Racial arguments

How do you redpill people which do not think that there is any value in preserving a white ethnicity, in fact any ethnicities whatsoever? Without using "racist" arguments ( which are obvious to us all such as higher IQ among whites and such, since there will be a knee jerk reaction) how do you convince someone that there is a value in preserving various ethnicities instead of mixing everyone together?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternative-right.blogspot.com/2016/03/race-and-iq-mixed-populations.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go full autismo-REEE on them.

That is one ugly white person Jesus Christ, better hope you don't have any sons with her

Have them volunteer to work with refugees.

Race is irrational.

If you have to convince anyone of your irrational beliefs, YOU are the problem.

Yeah that would help, but consider a situation where you can only use verbal arguments to convince someone.

Call them a cuck
Faggot works too

C'mon, Sweden needs our help.

They're too much of a bunch of pussies to stop Achmeds from raping their girls, if they haven't already cut their dick off so they too might get raped by refugees.

>you don't conform to the uniformity of thought from the doctrine of political correctness

Individual races are beautiful (in their own countries)

Race mixing destroys that beauty

Whites and Japanese in particular face a doomsday demographic crisis where they may simply not exist in a few hundred years.

First you kill the jews

Then you threaten and ostracize (bully) the leftists

Since there will be no jews and leftists telling the dumb dumbs what to think. You could insert whatever you want into their brains.

We're actually doing something to stop them, but this really isn't a discussion about a specific country.

Please be on topic guys.

Simple.
You put the rope around their necks and ask them what they think about our Lord and Savior Mr H.

What happened to her belly button?

Chernobyl?

More replies like this please. The people I have to convince are of a fringe opinion, but it triggers me when they don't even admit there is any value in preserving any differences.

>Race is irrational.

Race is genetic.

If your irrational beliefs deny science hen you are the problem.

All of the recessive traits and their combinations (like being white) would be lost.

its an outie

I would hope not either, since she's a child.

I use the argument that by miscgenating races you destroy the ethnic foundations of cultures, and therefore create a state where the people can be wholly defined by the culture that the media companies choose to create. This removes one of the obstacles to supranational government by nondemocratic entities for the purpose of maximising their own wealth and power and thus leads to the erosion of the existence of the individual as a free actor rather than as a slave.

Just bring up health problems
Mixed races have more problems such as not being able to consume gluten and lactose Europeans can handle milk easily until they mix

Stop this meme
It's not about "recessive" traits at all

There is more than one single gene involved in skin color, and every single other trait really.

Japanese will be fine. They will just import chinks at some point.

Honestly, I care a lot more about HOW people raise their kids than what color they are.

You can, of course, tailor the consequences of government to your target audience; for Stormweenies you could say the (((((((((other))))))))) people, for Commies you could say capitalists etc.

You don't understand genetics.

Google some shit (exclude Stormfront) before you dig yourself into a hole.

>
Has there ever been studies done on the IQ of mixed race children?

I feel like this is an important thing I never hear brought up.

Preserving race means diversity. Diversity is the magic word for every retarded liberal

Liberals use Multiculturalism as their magic word. It basically means "We're weak to the tactics of divide and conquer"

alternative-right.blogspot.com/2016/03/race-and-iq-mixed-populations.html

You put them on a list. Eventually a day comes - and you'll know when that day is - where you'll have to hand that list to someone of authority and then have them kill the men and deal with the women properly.

That's all you can do right now because that's all the situation allows - but it has to be done and is probably the most important step for the future.

this tbqh

if one could remove degenerate culture even blacks will be great again, they won't occupy many white-collar jobs but they're great at blue-collar jobs

IQ doesn't even matter that much.

"It doesn't destroy beauty, it just creates a new kind of beauty."
Also, that isn't an argument against race-mixing because a person can have both white and non-white children.

user, you must not have seen many belly buttons because this is one of the common varieties.

Pic related, it's the individual beauty of white women.

>Blacks will be great again
They were never great

The red pill is realizing "convincing people" doesn't matter. Liberalism is an ideology of self-extermination. These lines will end and will be replaced by an Afro-Asian society with a ultra red pilled remnant.

Those lines end, literally.

>that shitlib comment section capitalization and lack of arguments

>>>>>>/reddit/
>>>>>>/salon.com/
>>>>>>/theguardian/

Man, that's good.
I'll remember this.

Being bullied is exactly what leftists thrive on.

Germanics are disgustinv subhuman and look like pigs

Fuck you

>"It doesn't destroy beauty, it just creates a new kind of beauty."
That's subjective at best
>Also, that isn't an argument against race-mixing because a person can have both white and non-white children.
That's 100% wrong

diversity

This is good, I like this. Using their own arguments against them. But to use what I'm pretty sure would be replied to this.. there is no inherent value having diverse ethnicities and it would be better to be all one and the same.

kek, what culture? You can find Chinese restaurants doing Christmas day dinner specials. Chicken tikka masala was hailed a national dish in Britain. Whatever cool unique British culture can only be found in super remote villages and you typical dwelling faggots probably don't give a flying fuck about those kind of culture

All you have is retarded fear mongering that foreigners will destroy white people. Even with a large influx of foreigners, there will be gradual racial segregation and you will just end up with foreigner concentrated cities like Bradford and China towns. The offspring of foreigner immigrants will mostly adopt the current generic culture of Britain and people like these are the over whelming majority.

Deal with it

>convince people white race should be maintained
>all correct arguments make them shit their pants
>all facts make them wet their pants
>having wet or shit filled pants makes them weep
>weeping makes them call you names like racist
>hearing word racist activates public school programming turning off all further ability to listen

So White/Asian mix God-Tier!

Unlike most of you guys, I personally don't believe there's much defining truth in these sorts of studies.

Cultural differences play a big role in mental development, other than intelligent non-white/non-asian people being seemingly outliers, I believe it's more of their mental characteristics from upbringing that has lead them to this. Not necessarily meaning they're biological outliers.

tell them about how having individual and semi secluded cultures is a great thing if they really enjoy diversity, without using psuedo science(eugenics)

it won't always work because alot of leftists seriouslly just want globalism to take hold and for actual cultures to be destroyed and everything to be repkaced with tasteless skyscrappers and starbucks coffee shops

This American is right.

You kill the leftists too.

Sure

>it won't always work because alot of leftists seriouslly just want globalism to take hold and for actual cultures to be destroyed and everything to be repkaced with tasteless skyscrappers and starbucks coffee shops
This is the kind of person I have to convince.

Which part of that statement is untrue? A person can have white children and thus preserve white beauty. The same person can also have non-white (as in mixed) children. The two options are not mutually exclusive.

Are redheads even white?

They're Swedish, right?
It should be easy then to convince them that it's a vast conspiracy by capitalists and the 1% to increase profits and destroy culture in order to reduce financial mobility.

The way you worded it made it sound like "a racemixed child can be both white or nonwhite"

Yeah but as soon as I talk about groups with political plans to accomplish this I just get eye rolls and get painted as a tinfoil hat.

The key word is "diversity"

Homogenizing everybody works against the interests of diversity

IQ is novelty pseudo science

The most important thing is never delude yourself that you are intelligent, or else you will become a stubborn retard who deny facts and reality

>Asian/White mix
Nope. They have beta numale genes. The girls are sluts trying to fit in with western liberal girls. I live in BC. Trust me

There's more to behaveiour than IQ.

I live in a country where over 50% is mestizo, around 20% white and 20% black and the rest are other stuff.

The difference in attitude is impossible to not notice.

I'm not saying every person will follow the main trend of their race, every person is an individual.
But when you see people as a whole, they do gravitate in general, in higher numbers, towards certain traits.

And that includes behavior as well.

And that has an effect on their lives too.
It affects every choice they make, and where it leads them to, and how they end reacting to new situations.

Over here despite being a minority, despite there being no actual racism, whites are still the ones that tend to live in the better parts of the cities, because they have the better jobs, and their neighbors tend to be safer and they tend to respect order more.

Nothing made things be this way over here, our history is short, our cities are new.

Things just naturally took that shape on their own.

Those are more superficial aspects of a culture that can be, to an extent, changed and adapted. What matters is the central values of that culture, namely their view on the role of religion, the extent to which the individual comes before the collective, and the role of the family. What you're positing is a condition whereby smaller and less central parts of a system are being changed and undermined which in small doses is acceptable. What must be regarded as alarming is the spread of Islam in particular and its effect on the uniquely civilised cultures of Europe, most particularly their political beliefs. Even if races segregate, nationhood is undermined and the government cannot draw strength from the idea of a common cultural context; look at problems with separatism within our own union, or more historically in Austria-Hungary.

Well, sweden was a homogenized society, now they're heading towards diversity, what's your point there?

Call them a psychopath. That's what they would call anyone who wants to eliminate blacks or Jews from existence. Maybe try to explain Cultural Marxism to them and help them realize that only sick, brainwashed person who think the way they do

Increasing regional diversity (as defined by national borders) at the expense of worldwide diversity is selfish delusion.

>claiming "race is 'irrational'" (whatever that means)
>denies the biological basis of human races
>tells others they don't understand genetics
Nice irony, moron.

Multiculturism is division.

It would take hunreds or thousands of years for the west to become fully mixed, untill then we will be divided.

Think of America, non-whites will all congregate to one area, whites will all congregate to one area.

Non-whites vote opposite to whites(98% of blacks voted for obama).

Multiculturism has proven to not be successful(black poverty in America, South Africa).

Nationalism is growing rapidly. Islam is growing rapidly. The two cannot exist together.

Muticulturism just divides people by race.

> which are obvious to us all such as higher IQ among whites and such, since there will be a knee jerk reaction

You guys are awfully proud for racists who are only really ranking at about 50-60%. Most ethnicities of asians, Jews and Indians (2 of which are the most populous ethnicities in the world) are higher IQ than whites generally.

Why are whites so proud of being mediocre?

Seriously, how does your belief system overlook reality to believe in your supremacy.

Oh yeah. You're stupid. NVM.

Ok

>racists
>supremacists
Nice buzzwords that are utterly irrelevant to the thread, dumbshit.

You can't convince everyone. Do you think leftists globalists give a shit if there are large parts of the population against globalization immigration etc? There were gallops with over 80% in Greece that the population is completely against immigration. Nobody cared. What matters is a) create groups and clubs to promote your ethnic interests and heritage b) gain the power.
It is a waste of time to convince everybody. In extreme cases there are people who refused to change ideas, even after direct harm to them or closed ones.

>>racists
>>supremacists
>Nice buzzwords that are utterly irrelevant to the thread, dumbshit.

Actually, it's not irrelevant to the thread, you mediocre-IQ caucasian. If you weren't descended from Neanderthal fuckers, and had some reading comprehension, you'd realize that the OP's post literally says that the discussion of "racism" should be avoided because whites have higher IQ.

OP says "which are obvious to us all such as higher IQ among whites"

I was just pointing out to you morons that you don't have "higher IQ" compared to billions of people. You have high IQ compared to many 3rd world races, but delude yourselves into believing in your superiority.

I'm ashamed at myself for explaining OP's post to you. But I recognize that, like most descendants of Neanderthal fuckers in America, there's a 60-70% probability that you're obese, which lowers brain function even more than ethnicity.

I'll let you go back to picking your nose and yelling "Pepe", now, while you discuss among yourselves how superior your IQ s are

Why do all Russian women look the same?

Yeah I guess that's why whites stand for the vast majority of all inventions and the discovery of literally every single chemical element that wasn't known by ancients?

>mean for whites
>103

>mean for asians
>106

By your metric, everyone except Jews is completely inferior.
Jews have a mean IQ of 115

>Neanderthal fuckers
top kek
Moron who doesn't understand anything about hereditary genetics detected

>Yeah I guess that's why whites stand for the vast majority of all inventions and the discovery of literally every single chemical element that wasn't known by ancients?

Most of what you describe is a system of classification invented for scientific analysis methods, based on atomic weight and electrical charge. The "discoveries" are the identification of elements within that framework.

I could easily create a new framework of classification of matter, for example, what the reflective and refractive characteristics of the material is to different wavelengths of electromagnetic energy. Then, every material that I put into that system of classification and name accordingly, would be a new "discovery".

Most of the drugs and technology "invented" or "discovered" by caucasians, from the Middle Ages forward, are leveraged from Asian cultures. From weapons technology like steel and gunpowder to drugs isolated and synthesized from Traditional Chinese Medicine and other ethnobotanical medical treatments, you're good at stealing and adapting from others.

But superior, you are not. And in a general sense, most of you are obese and useless eaters, so the proportion of white people who are actually useful versus those who are carried by a productive minority, is pretty significant.

There are billions of asians with a lot of very distinct ethnicities that are more divergent than non-Jewish caucasians versus Jewish. Way to go, picking information that is so generalized as to be meaningless.

>"you mediocre-IQ caucasian"s are so stupid! "I recognize that, like most descendants of Neanderthal fuckers in America, there's a 60-70% probability that you're obese"
>"Way to go, picking information that is so generalized as to be meaningless."
Want to know why nobody takes you or your ideas seriously, or why you will never be a successful person?

>I could easily create a new framework of classification of matter
No you couldn't you nigger. You clearly don't even know basic science for you to talk bullcrap like that. Fuck, do you even know what an atomic number is? Do you even know how the various atoms are classified? What makes one element differ from another? Protip; it has to do with the atomic number.

You're clearly talking completely out of your ass, especially in regards to all the supposed theft of technology. I guess we "stole" quantum physics too? I guess the wright brothers "stole" their aircraft from a poor nigger? Shit just shut up you ignorant fuck. You're so eager to talk shit about whites you have no problem lying out of your ass and framing it in words you barely understand to make yourself look smart.

Ask them if they are against diversity. Ask them if there is any value in preserving, say, Arabic culture (lol) and African culture (toppest kek), or is it better to lose that diversity by mixing it all up.

IDK swede, you could move north and start a new sweden.

>Want to know why nobody takes you or your ideas seriously, or why you will never be a successful person?

Got no winning argument; falls back on snarking. I bet you spend the other half of your fat American day posting about how fat curves are beautiful and thin people are jerks.

Now, let me do your next post: you'll be telling me that you don't hate Jews for being superior and dominating white society; i.e. the reason that they out-earn you is because they're "greedy" -- not because they're smarter and more successful... i.e. superior.

Admit you hate Jews because they blow you away, then you might begin to develop some self-awareness of why white supremacists sound like fools to Asians.

Anyways, let's ignore the shill trying to derail the thread.
ITT: we define the arguments we can use to redpill leftist fucks why racial differences are worth preserving.

Ask them if they would like to live in a favela, because that's what the world would look like without white people

Top work Nigel. Fucking saved.

I'm not a physicist and am not interested in technical nitpicking with a basement boy. If you can't interpret my core argument that defining a framework for classification and a nomenclature within that system is not true "discovery", fuck off with your dick-measuring fallacies.

The person I was responding to was talking about chemistry and the discovery of elements, not quantum physics you nerdist.

>Got no winning argument
>proceeds to post a wall of ad hominem
top kek

I do, quite well

Races are classes. They're easy to demonstrate with any elementary measure of genetic distance.

Stop listening to TV science "personalities" and learn things.

>redpill leftist fucks

Since many of those leading leftist fucks are Jews who are way smarter than you, you're the ones who need redpilling, and that's what I'm doing now. Not "derailing".

Anyways, I'm going to go work out. Enjoy your deluded thread.

Whoops stupid spell check for classes insert clades.

>can't even recognize post IDs
>tries to insult the intelligence of others

>Goal of multiculturalism is to have several ethnic groups living in harmony

>Goal of multiculturalism is also to remove the white ethnic group

>Multiculturalism means less diversity

Why does girl in pic look like white walker? =( She's cute tho

You cannot argue facts with a liberal. They are immune to such things. You can only mock them.

Laugh at them for being suicidal, and how they're mentally ill. You can never convince a liberal to break their indoctrination, but you might convince the audience that the liberal is something they never want to become.

And if two, tragically ugly people reproduce, they are beautiful as long as they are the same race, right? Kek.

If you don't mind, I'll also be keeping this nugget of wisdom to myself. Thanks man.

>There's more to behaveiour than IQ.

This.
Our brains have evolved differently, like the brains of lions and tigers.

You can ask them how wanting whites to die is any different than wanting blacks or jews to die, and then when they exclaim how whites "deserve it" you just call them "literally Hitler" and proceed to ostracize them from their friends.

>Kids are always just as ugly as their parents
t. a fucking moron
Unless you're talking about dwarves or something reproducing, that's not really an argument.

Finns inga bra svenska tjejer åk till thailand och lev livet istället.

She is 10/10 for me
what the fuck dude

Google 'social psychology ethnic experiments' and look into it yourself, lazy Sven. We're all racist, from hippies to nazis, even babies prefer their own ethnic group.

>tfw your countrymen are this defeatist

Gift dig och skaffa minst 2 barn med en vit kvinna. Det är inte en fråga om vad du vill. Det är din plikt att föra vita gener vidare.

>Actually, it's not irrelevant to the thread, you mediocre-IQ caucasian
I guarantee my IQ is higher than yours, Pajeet.

>you'd realize that the OP's post literally says that the discussion of "racism" should be avoided because whites have higher IQ.
When compared to the black and arab invaders he's clearly applying his argument to. Also, Indians do NOT have a higher average IQ than whites, dipshit.

>OP says "which are obvious to us all such as higher IQ among whites"
When compared to the Arab/Black hordes currently invading the West, yes. He also asks for arguments specifically OTHER THAN an IQ argument.

>I was just pointing out to you morons that you don't have "higher IQ" compared to billions of people.
Exactly two groups have higher average IQs than whites - East Asians, Ashkenazi Jews. Again, the IQ argument is utterly irrelevant to OP's point/coversation.

>but delude yourselves into believing in your superiority.
There's that supremacy strawman that wasn't implied or mentioned again.

>I'm ashamed at myself for explaining OP's post to you.
The irony of this sentence is crushing.

>I'll let you go back to picking your nose and yelling "Pepe", now, while you discuss among yourselves how superior your IQ s are
Boring.

sauce

>Do you not want polar bears to survive?
>Would you be ok with it if we could turn every somali white? Why not?
>Why don't we stop world hunger with condoms and birth-control?
>Race is the carrier of culture. When you remove the race, the people, you remove it's values and culture.
>A mixed raced child always leans towards one of their parents. It's always be darker one. Why?
>Mixed raced countries always end up shit. (Braziil, India, pakistan, somalia). The society always falls between the races of the people living there.
>Multiculturalism has never ended good. When the native population decends 50% it always results in mayhem.
>Was the genocide of the native indians good? Did they keep their values?
>It's egotistical and self centered to think that other cultures don't have values and will keep them over yours.
>There is no strength in diversity, becasue people living there will never
>Racism is never going away.

Doesn't even touch breeding depression or IQ or racial superiority.

Whites created the western world, why should we not have the right to keep it.
What makes someone in position to remove the white race?

OH, WE'RE NOT MAKING THE WHITE RACE GO EXTINCT, WHO COULD FORESEE WHAT IS HAPPENING.
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

Why do jews insist on dna testing their immigrants and only accepts racially jews?
Why are they so for immigration, into the west but not into Isreal.
Why are they against the Trump wall but for the wall in Isreal.
Why are there laws that forbid you to question a historical event?
I wonder why the 1% is 43% jewish, but jews only comprise of 0,2 of the worlds population.
I wonder why the jews control the media and hollywood, and if propaganda is a real thing.
Something doesn't add up.