*snicker* david duke

*snicker* david duke

*giggle* NIGHTMAN

repost this exact thread tomorrow but make it *sniggers*
people will find it more provocative because they have been trained by the internet to identify any and all uses of the word nigger regardless of whether or not they are racist
some advice

Samuel Hyde and the case of the Missing show

ís it tru that americans don't use the term "niggle" for a persistent minor sports injury due to this reason?

What i wanna know is why doesnt he just start a kickstarter or patreon where fans can pledge a set amount of money so he can produce new content? I dunno, just seems like a good idea.

your weird

hydeposting is an artform

they call me peanut arbuckle

How's Decker coming alo--OH WAIT

because he knows full well that creative well has run dry. plus it's not 2015 anymore. the culture war against SJW is mainstream not cutting edge.
he needs to reinvent himself if he's going to do anything more noteworthy. being the "he can't keep getting away with it" post ironic cigar smoking loser is getting stale.

t.

Sam unfucked his shit.

some of these people have punched with their thumbs inside their fist?

christ

UNJUST

what did Bones mean by this?

>Won the lottery through a scratch gas station cigar ticket
>He is now living in a 4 story house with Nick & Charles
>Has unlimited gas station cigars
>Is now making high quality Hydewars vlogs
>AS executives eternally shamed

I thuoght he was a rabbi now?

He's studying, it could take years

Holy fucking yum!

>if i keep posting AIDS Doug Walker, maybe more people will like him

What?

don't you have to look head on at the camera for a passport photo?

looks like a swole MAINSTREAM METEOR guy

>my future gay son

Can someone explain the appeal of this guy? I've tried watching their skits but I just don't get it.

Nick and Charles hate him, and rightfully so.
Sam is what you would call a "toxic person".

t. nu-male

No appeal, these threads are spammed by Sam himself and some Sup Forumsvirgin fanbabies who are still butthurt sam got his own ass kicked and pretend it was everybody else's fault but his.

Embarrassing, really.

>toxic person
That bit make me think you're joking, I've watched a good bit of their content but I never thought that they hated him. Source?

There's nothing to get, Sam is shit, never was good.
Pol shills him because "muh ebin red pills!!!! Muh he called him David Duke!!!he called him Moon man!!! XDxD!!!"

nice dubs Sam

They hate him because he got them all blacklisted and kicked of their own chance at tv they had, you mong.
How could you not hate the guy after what he did, with his stupid twitter shit and riling up the autist brigade from Sup Forums to harass people.

t. Tranny dick sucker

sup Sammy boy.

That's complete BS unless you have some kind of actual proof. They were all on board with the shit they were pushing in their show, Sam didn't try to get any of them blacklisted. People just overreacted to their humor. The only thing I'm aware of that he did wrong was calling up higher ups from AS and harassing them, that's sure as shit didn't help with the situation.

ok, but seriously what is the joke? That he looks funny? There are no punchlines or anything, it's just ''important'' comedy, the right wing equivalent of Janeane Gerafolo but with even less actual jokes.

trannies aren't gay

They really don't, they still comment on each other's stuff on Instagram

You're a retarded autist fanbaby, didn't even read your shitass post

Sam is though.

No

hahahahahahahahaha
looks fagy as fuck

I find some of his stuff hilarious and a lot of it utterly shit.

Really funny post. +1!

it's a LARPer

literally a paintbrush

Literally a faggot.

Not even bait, faggot

who the fuck is this guy and why do people keep spamming him on any kind of event thread

This is the LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE faggot in case anyone doesn't know.

Whatever you say, darling.

Tell me how much your blood boils when looking at this image

Rekt

That's not even him, Sam looks like a literal hobo

>Ross Scott isn't in there
Patrician taste.

Eedoobs is hecking based tho

can ANYONE explain grade a under a to me? it's not even funny, the cunt has a terrible accent and it's absurdly dull

based weed and knife rapping man

I wanna live in this fucking timeline. I don't want my boy Cody to ever suffer hardship again.

>Ywn sit in on one of Cody Cigars packed comedy shows in a giant Roman arena
Why even live?

That's a man btw.

I have a real problem

I'm 23 and trying to break away from this stuff but i have a crippling internet addiction and can't help coming back to it. I'm completely aware of my unhealthy arrested development but feel completely powerless to do anything about it