Are some tattoos okay or do you find them always reprehensible?

Are some tattoos okay or do you find them always reprehensible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lraodsPEQ78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would they not be ok ?

I have eleven tattoos, am I degenerate Sup Forums?

some are alright

They're all shit. They look like shit. You can't make good artwork on skin. They show that you have poor decision making skills and forethought.

My wife has my initials branded on her back.
Is that "degenerate" like tattoos?

If you got them in the military or have a damn good reason to get them like memorializing them. But you getting a tattoo of the Beatles on your forearm because you think they're so cool you're a nonce.

Real talk though I don't judge on the content of tattoos, only the quality.

If it's a signifier of membership in a group, I think it's okay. Military, paramilitary, secret society, anything you enter into for life.

Always degenerate. Only peasants have them, I don't know anyone who works in the City from a landed background connected to at least one Lord/Duke that has them. Only working class and middle class poorfags have them and class traitors.

Why would the Germans tattoo numbers on der juden in English?

Tattoos are fine. Asking if they are find is reprehensible. Grow a pair.

I don't have anything against tattoos themselves. I've just never seen a tattoo that didn't look stupid as fuck.

Tattoos are a sign that you are someone's property. So you're either a woman or a slave (military).

Absolutely.

(You)

tattoos are fine if you're in the military, prison, or a gang. all others just look like try-hards

Tattoos used to be a sign of toughness.

Now they're a fashion statement.

Has anyone noticed a rise in girls with huge, colourful leg tattoos? Its fucking disgusting.

told you yesterday theres nothing wrong with putting your name on your property.

Tattoos, piercings, and koolaid color hair are all shit.

Tattos are self mutilation, which is gross

>a sign that you are someone's property
That's why my wife insisted on being branded, to show that she is owned. She said "a brand is more permanent and explanatory than a ring. And jewelry is a scam anyway".
But I'm going to keep posting about it as long as there are tattoo threads.

Pretty much always reprehensible unless you're a sailor or a soldier

Here is a list of tattoos that look good:

(You)

Tattoos are always gross no exceptions , it's getting worse each year

No exception. Even for sailors or tattoo artists is degenerate or a job associated with it is

Usually people with low self esteem, attention whores and edgy society rebels get them.

Tattoo's make you look like a man, any man over 20 who doesn't have any looks like a boy.

Having tattoos is less manly than getting pegged by your impotent boyfriend's strap-on.

My Uncle always makes job applicants roll up their sleeves and asks them for a friendly arm wrestle to check for tattoos. He's never given any a job and I aim to continue this tradition, my brother is already doing it at his office.

why do people get tattoos?
>the need to portray parts of their identity to others
>to remind themselves of certain guidelines or important happenings in their lives.
>as "stylish" add-on for your body to fit in certain group (hipster, biker etc.)

why it's stupid to get tattos?
>your opinions on your previous likings will most probably change unless you're a retard
>you will get judged by your tattoos
>styles change, tattoos are not easy to get rid off.
>tattoos will get ugly with age (wrinkles, fading color)
>you will not be favored in job interviews
>if you need to write/draw something on your body to remind yourself of it, you're a retard
>if you feel the need to show others part of your identity through a tattoo, you're a retard.
>you will have to modify your clothing because you either want to show off the tattoo or your don't.
>tattoos cost a lot if you want them done well

Some tattoos can make a woman look better imo (mandalas and such), sadly 90% of those are liberal sluts.

>friendly arm wrestle

Your uncle and brother sound like fags. If a tattoo can't be seen by the customers/coworkers then why does it matter?

Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.

By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.

Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can get to work at the warehouse on time.

>friendly arm wrestle
Does he also ask for a friendly anal tickle?

Damn son, that's fucking sexy as he'll. did you brand that ass while banging her?

I have tattoos and all tattoos are terrible.

One of the best films ever made, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, explained it beautifully. Dolly Parton plays the role of 'Mona,' the whorehouse madame. There's a musical scene explaining Miss Mona's rules for her girls. In one of the songs tattoos are referenced with the lyric, "Brands belong on cattle and that ain't what we're selling at Miss Mona's."

Vid related at the 2:50 mark.
youtu.be/lraodsPEQ78

Two types of tattoos are acceptable

1) Service tattoos - military, firefighting, police, etc.
2) Small, discrete tattoos signifying an important life event - birth of a child, death of a loved one, etc

Anything else is degenerate.

they're always trash

>Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.
>
>By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.
>
>Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can get to work at the warehouse on time.
/thread

this, kek

wow so cool

tattoos are like jewelry. unnecessary and superficial distractions for individuals with the personality of a potato and the intellect of a stupider potato, with the final utility of attracting like-minded potatoes of the opposite gender.
If tattoos had the effect your picture wants to suggest, nog tribes would've conquered the world

Only meaningful tattoos are okay. Getting shit like an anchor or a north star on your back just means you're an uncreative slut who wants to announce it to everyone.

If it's something you got because it's something you want to immortalize onto your body then that's fine with me.

Either way it doesn't matter because this great country is one of freedom and you can have whatever stupid shit you want injected into your body.

Deepens, are they trashy and cheap, or well done and nice?

(You)

I personally don't get them, in case they'd ever be used to identify me for whatever reason.... If you get my drift. Also being someone of a Christian background I feel uncomfortable getting tattoos. So two reasons why I don't get tattoos.

You sound like a peasant. What's your annual household income? Probably less than £80,000 and you probably engage in degenerate hobbies and have a terrible bloodline.

Tattoos tend to be a major turn off for most employers. I'm convinced that a lot of people who were raised by television were convinced that what they were seeing was real. Most of the world isn't like Hollywood where zaniness gets you ahead. If you have a tattoo that's visible despite being fully clothed in formal work attire then you're automatically blackballed in a lot of professional settings.

blood donor here. nope won't get any. but if it is just one or two i don't mind. as long they are not visible if you know what i mean. :^)

not if you complete it with the 3 missing words m8. 14/88

I have three. I get complimented by meathead alphas a lot and sneered at by office-dwelling betas so I don't really know what to think of them.

Nothing screams insecurity more, other than maybe piercings and colored hair

This, also.

I've only seen one person with a visible tattoo in a good job, they were a banker and they had a full yakuza-looking sleeve tattoo that went up to the thumb area of the hand poking slightly out of their suit sleeve.

So do you view Yakuza as degenerate? Having the discipline and long view it takes to undergo that level of tattooing is a type of commitment I wouldn't expect to find in most people. Big difference between those men and some tweaker with a rotary gun skull.

don't get any
beside said, tattoos suck even for the aesthetic purpose, they fade and look like a blurry spaghetti spot your skin after some years

Slaves and cattle bear markings.
A free man does not.

You get your tattoos in the Yakuza to show your loyalty and devotion, you don't do something positive and good to prove loyalty, you fuck up your skin with something you don't want to prove loyalty

What's the matter, Björn ? Did your wife get the name of her migrant bull tattooed ?

I am the opposite of the people your post described, and yet I still felt feels for them. That was a well written post, user.

Are some shill threads okay or are they always reprehensible?

A couple of months back I went to speak with my boss and she (yes, my boss is a woman) was leaning forward in her chair so there was a gap between her blouse and her bottoms. I could see the tramp stamp tattoo stamps right above her tail bone. I thought, "Wow, I wonder how many guys have aimed for that???" Despite being a woman she's a really good boss to my constant amazement, but that tramp stamp is mighty unimpressive.

>74' Bronco

sounds like he's still cool to me desu

>You sound like a peasant
Oh, I didn't know we had a duchess in our presence.
Fuck off, mate.
>did you brand that ass while banging her?
No, I didn't do it. They've got a guy.
It's right behind her shoulder so it's always nice and visible.

2 sounds degenerate too.

Even 1 should be reserved only for groups that merit some sort of recognition like an elite squad in an army or something not just any random soldier.

I dont think they're all bad. People like The Rock have tattoos for a good reason.

Yakuzas are criminal scums who pretend to be noble samurai warriors. The truth is, they probably 3v1 people who owe them money in dark alleys at night. Gangsters and niggers like to think that wearing expensive clothes makes them respectable. In fact, they're just losers who will end up backstabbed by their "brothers". The best they can hope for is ending up as a tattoo artist in jail.

It's Mr. Johnson to you, Jabroni.

I'm in my last year of college and being offered $75k. The guy making the offer is five years older than me and making 130.

>muh bloodline
Using nepotism isn't something to be proud of.

He's a big Johnson.

This is utter shit.

No one sees my tattoos but me and my woman. 90% of the people qho know me dont even know i have tattoos.

Attention whoring. Man, tattoos have been about since before blacks invented the wheel.

for you

For you~

I'm considering getting some kind of tattoo that represents my culture, but I'm English as fuck so idk whether to go with a symbol from Angles, Saxons, or what. Life's confusing

Don't get any, save money and work on you body. Raise a family, better your community. Do not get a tatoo. That's for the better.

In my opinion, 99% of tattoos are gotten by attention seekers, and attention seeking is a form of psychic vampirism - which should be opposed. Therefore, 99% of tattoo-bearers are degenerate subhumans who I believe should die, since their attempts to feed off the energy of others (by seeking their attention) exempts them from human rights.

I'm okay with tattoos that are earned in rites of passage or initiations that are not degenerate, and are legitimately difficult to achieve so long as the tattoos are concealed when wearing normal clothes, and the bearer makes no attempt to reveal the tattoo to the uninitiated.

Great movie, point well made. Nothing worse than a tattoo on a female, unless she's a coalburner, a kike or it was put there as a warning to other punters that she carries a disease.

I don't why, but I find this gif really painful. am I ok pol?

in my book you are white m8

thanks m8! thats the best thing you can tell to an argi

style, size and placement matter. as well as quantity. it can be okay even elegant if all parameters are satisfied.