youtube.com/watch?v=GqA42M4RtxE
youtube.com/watch?v=M_gLQEKytnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

redpill them

The bees are fine don't believe left wing media

Bee are the proof that communism works

Develop a drug that kills the parasite thing thats killing them

I was waiting for this thread.

Get a bunch of stingless bees and do your part. Free honey as a bonus.

Are we bees?

Give them a Second Amendment so they can defend themselves against the hornets.

youtube.com/watch?v=2P7Q1ncgcoY

without stingies they can't defend against rats and other small mammals

KILL THE JEWS! = BEES WIN!

YOU DON'T HATE THE BEES DO YOU?!
WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF
ANTI-INSECTITE!

Ask Sup Forums

>No individuality
>Hivemind
>Works for insects so why not for people
You have to be over 18 to post here, Mehmet

Why anglos always supports Capitalism&liberalism ?

From which threat?
You can protect them from mites by letting them make their own comb instead of using oversize commercial comb.
You can protect them from the Asian Wasp by limiting the size of the commercial hive entrance to below what the wasp can use.
You can protect them from pollution by not polluting.
You can't protect them from bacterial infection, but you can try to leave wild bees alone so they don't catch it to begin with.

It does work for humans. The difference between something working for humanity and failing for humanity is life and death.

Communism "works," just not in an enjoyable and free way.

>USA

>Giving me lesson

What do you support unconditionally Capitalism&Liberalism ?

Are you all rich people behind your screen ?

dip your balls in honey and let them drink it up

We've fixed the hive death of domesticated bee's but wild species still die off.

Cutting down on pesticides wouldn't hurt anyway.

by killing off the jews, its the only way to save the bees and the rest of God's world.

No more bees in /z/ is severely disappointing.

capitalism is for babies

Only if half your population are purged every so often with the other half having their genitals converted into weapons while one woman has literally all the babies.
Even the workers have a life expectancy lower than a Jew in a death camp.

we cant
we need to make tiny robot bees that will pollinate things in their stead

Why do Franks always support communism and hedonism?

You can only defend Capitalism if you're rich without being a cuck

>cucked by a rich jew
>cucked by Hillary
>Defend Capitalism

We need to exterminate wasps and anything that even remotely resembles wasps.
You're either with us or against us OP

>only the single biggest fattest woman in town can have sex
feminists are bees aren't they

While Anglos have a binary view liberal - communist ?

Killing them

I don't think they have weaponised genitals just yet.

pesticides i think.

There have actually been three (or four) large die offs of bees in recorded human history. It's just now that we have the means to tell people so.

>French muslim
>Commie faggot

checks out

BEADS?!

You do realize the United States developed much of its thinking from Thomas Paine who was indeed a large supporter of France and how the French people treated democracy. Or do they not teach that in France...

Hahahhaha, classic show.

Reminder that if you aren't a bee keeper and don't harvest your own honey you aren't white.

we dont.
we kill every last on of them and then the niggers and gays can have the dying planet.
REVENGE OF THE WHITE MAN NOW
KILL THE BEES
EVERY TIME YOU SEE A BEE SMASH IT LIKE ITS NAME IS JAMAL.
BETTER TO DESTROY THE EARTH THAN LET THE MUDSHITS HAVE IT.

GAS THE BEES RACE WAR NOW FUCKING RIGHT GOD DAMN NOW

There is a hive inside our families sequoia tree. I walk around the neighborhood and park and I see hundreds gathering honey and then make a bee line straight home.

Bretty cool guys. If you like bees get some trees

And feminism.

Buy some land and plant bee friendly plants everywhere

BEES?
E
E
S
!

Get organic produce to be more popular maybe? Tiny haz-mat suits are notoriously ineffective for arthropods. The obvious thing it to stop using pesticides, but good luck getting people to do that. At least some countries still have some stretches of unexplored wilderness that wild bees can live in for now.

Bs!!

So true. My sister-in-law does this and she went to school for some hippy-ass degree of some sort...

We need the hollywood kikes for this. Somebody has to make a movie about their plight.

Jerry Seinfeld maybe?

this right here

Bees kill allergyfags so they're honorary whites.

I would think about breeding predators that are either uncapable or unwilling of attacking bees. Maybe things like marching spiders.

thing is, we kinda need them everywhere

>plant native flowers in your garden/backyard
>make an artificial hive for the bees

If everyone does this, 2 ez. Local councils here already help people do this.

PD: if I was a mad dictator I would try to implement your idea of the tiny haz-mat suit. Just because they would look sooo cute.

ex-bee keeper reporting!
yeah domesticated bees in australia every other place in the world have parasites eating them up from the inside. You can thank china

Bees are cute c:

Most bees don't really worry about predators, just due to their populations. The Asian Wasp is geographically limited, at least for now. Skunks only really eat the ones that have hives they can reach near the ground. Wax moths are only assholes to a hive that is undernourished to begin with.

We need to stop overusing chemical pesticides.

If you drip honey onto a bee it is beyond fucked.

Kill the killer bee that was man made then it should help them some what

Don't worry, anons, I'm working on a solution right now.

I will not rest until I can successfully reproduce with bees and create a superior human-bee hybrid.

What do you base that off of? The things killing the bees are mostly separate from global warming btw.

We must colonise the bees and acquire that delicious honey.

topkek

I suppose adopting an attitude of never resting, is a good start for someone that hopes to pitch romance at a queen bee.

Communism works for bees because they are mindless zombies with no thoughts or emotions. Their only purpose is to work, reproduce, then die.

Just Bee Yourself :-)

MONKEY BANANA RAFFLE

nope the killer bee was dieing out and obama is bringing more in just in time for zika

what does this have to do with zika? male mosquitoes drink nectar not blood and dont die the moment after they mate. in short the males get it from the females and contaminate flowers that bees will also drink from and barf it up into the honey

think its fake and ghey? the cdc issued a warning to non south american nations to not accept any honey from south america because of zika

Bees make honey. What do Jews make?

Bees > Jews

GAS THE HORNETS RACE WAR NOW

Based

From what?

>How do we do the thing?

are you okay my man?

with this:

bienenkugel.de/einkaufen/

they even have a special kind of small scorpion in the bottomof the hive which kill the varroa mite. the varroa mite is the #1 reason of the dying of bees

I'm curious as to why that is.

Breed africanized killer bees into their gene pool.

>racemixing bees
You've gone too far this time Schlomo

can't do anything about it until conspirators stop releasing foreign, invasive bees, which don't make honey and kill off our honeybees.

That does nothing, they are the same bee except for the queen being slightly more timid.

wasps are the niggers of the insect population

find a way to kill varroa mites

lots of research on other possibilities of their destruction

Hey man, it's great. The sexiest queens are the ones that can fit inside the tip just enough for the buzzing to hit a sweet spot. I just hope I can satisfy her in exchange, which is what my efforts are focusing on.

>africanized bees go completely nigger tier and murder people because they dared to walk 3 kilometres near their hive
Great idea

Of all the colonies collapsing, killer bees are not.

Post bee propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=GqA42M4RtxE

Thank you for your contribute.
Very intresting, i was told it was due too colony collapse disorder.
youtube.com/watch?v=M_gLQEKytnI

>Bees make honey.
Jews make money.

based on where they live, can you really blame them?

Stop dumping pesticides on crops and stop over treating hives with antibiotics. I keep hives and I've only ever had one succumb to mites because I treat them with cedar smoke which tells the mites to get the fuck out. Dump antibiotics into the hives and you get supermites

By theft and usury.

care to elab?

Bees don't touch honey. Honey is for the baby bees. If a bee gets wet and/or sticky they die really quickly.
Bees can't fly when wet and they only have a few hours of life in them before they have to refuel even if they just walk everywhere. Honey never really dries so they get grounded until they die.
Rain and water in general is also fairly lethal to bees as they tend not to dry quick enough to take flight before their energy levels get too low. They can also suffer from heat related damage while they are drying which can cause their hearts to stop.

Anyway long story short if a bee comes into contact with quite a bit of honey they will have no way to save themselves from their inevitable deaths.
No they can't just eat the honey.

Australians make funny

The bees need to stop believing in liberal politicians.

>Their only purpose is to work, reproduce, then die.

sounds kind of like america

>Murder people
>Still get rekt by hornets
Reminder that based Nippon bees kill giant hornets by rubbing their ass on them over 1000 times
>Tfw no Nippon Beefu to rub her ass on you