Who would you cast as the new Norman Osborn in the MCU?

who would you cast as the new Norman Osborn in the MCU?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebretainment.com/movies/jason-isaacs-turned-down-green-goblin-role/article_3ba51f52-8473-5eb2-9353-e82ab76f9f43.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Norm MacDonald

I'm going to be potteratic and say Jerry Hardin.

Nobody.

I want my fond memories of Raimi's trilogy to be ruined by MCUcks.

Dr. Doom.

Okay, then you wouldn't mind them casting someone.

If you're scared of somebody else ruining your beloved memories, wouldn't that make you the cuck?

A heavy-set black woman who is homosexual and wears hijab

Fuck, I meant "I don't want".

James Wood

I wouldn't mind Josh Brolin. I wonder if he doesn't mind corn rows for his hair.

Since spidey's pretty young, Jake Gyllenhaal as a young bio-tech CEO could be pretty cool.

Although I don't think such a role would be a big enough draw for him in a rehash series

Marvel likes to get senior A-listers like Robert Redford, Kurt Russell, Michael Keaton etc for their older villains

Based Mel would be great

Seeing as Disney loves double dipping when it comes to putting their actors in different Disney owned franchises I.E. Forrest Whitaker in Rogue One and Black Panther, Donald Glover in Han Solo and the New Lion King.

I'd think Woody Harrelson would be a good Norman Osborne.

Idris Elba

Jason Isaacs as Norman
Harrison Osterfield as Harry

Jared Taylor.

He's already Thanos though

>Lucius Malfoy as the Green Goblin

Might be good

Giancarlo Volpe or Kiefer Sutherland.

He was Raimi's original choice
>"I went in for 'Spider-Man', for Green Goblin. He [Raimi] asked my thoughts on the script and we spent a day talking about it, and then he said, 'What do you think about playing him?' I said I thought I was too young. I believe my agent's words were, 'You ****!' "
>celebretainment.com/movies/jason-isaacs-turned-down-green-goblin-role/article_3ba51f52-8473-5eb2-9353-e82ab76f9f43.html

I thought Raimi said he had no interest in coming back.

Why can't Dafoe just play him again?

Mark Duplass as Doctor Octopus
Ben Stiller as Mysterio