Alternatives to Google

So, I've noticed that whenever I search for things, google almost always shows results for the PC things and buries any decent results under a few pages of PC bullshit (try looking up anything at all about Feminism, or god forbid wanting to read anything about MRAs).

So, is there any way to counteract this, or can I at least get some recommendations for search engines that aren't guzzling the social justice kool-aid faster than a Swede guzzling Somali cum?

Duckduckgo

duckduckgo

You want /pol to spread?

goosegoosestay

It's gotten noticeably bad. Every sports thing I've looked up today has linked me to "trump tweets Dwayne wade, how can he ever recover" shit

Qwant is really great. Much butter than duckduckgo imo.

I have duckduckgo as default search engine in palemoon

I dont think a shittier search engine has ever been developed and Im old enough to remember altavista

Better how? I dont like ducks inage search but the rest is fine

What is palemoon?

I use Startpage and haven't had problems.

Interface
Relevance of results
Try it yourself

dogpile

a browser that developers abandonned
it's not secure anymore

What's the best browser lads

duckduckgo

>all these people who fell for the duckduckgo meme

they fucking advertised on this site you idiots, do you really think they weren't selling that shit right to the nsa

it always amazes me how people are unaware that there are alternative search engines to google. like, you can literally google it, and find a bunch of them.

and my vote is for duckduckgo

Stop using duckduckgo. It's confirmed datamine. I have an infographic from infinity chan somewhere but I can't find it at the moment.

Either way, use this: ixquick.eu

Integrates perfectly with firefox, is entirely private, and has great google-esque aesthetic.

>I have duckduckgo as default search engine in palemoon

are you my dop-pole-ganger?

just use tails and then search on google
or you buy a a vpn and use it with tor

It's not that I'm unaware of alternatives, it's that I want a *good* one that doesn't try and spoon-feed my progressive propaganda when I run a search.

If I just wanted to stop using Google without concern, I'd just use Bing, or Ask, or Yahoo.

yes, we need to bring more people to Sup Forums so the rise of the right may continue

sure it means pol wont the the same comfy club it is now buttt.. we always have 8/pol/ for that i guess

I use bing. Its so poorly managed they are harmless.

>.eu TLD
yeah, that sounds private and unmonitored alright

ask jeeves

stop being autistic

/thread

Whenever I don;t want to use Google for any reason I use ixquick, it is basically just ultra privacy oriented.

Pol does not need more people, but we should export pols culture across the web.

Stop threading own post
/faggot

You know that Pol has ids, right? I'm OP, I'm a totally different fag from that fag.