When you learned about WWII and the holocaust in high school, what reasons were given for Hitler hating the Jews...

When you learned about WWII and the holocaust in high school, what reasons were given for Hitler hating the Jews? It wasn't delved into much in my education, merely that he needed a scapegoat to rally the German people against

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TaNljiodguw
youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what reasons were given for Hitler hating the Jews?
We weren't given any. We didn't talk about the holocaust at all ,we only talked about the countries involved as...well..countries in a war

None. Unironically none.

They told us the same, he just needed a spacegoat. But in my opinion the german nation's hate against the Entente nations and the treaty of Versailles was strong enough without a scapegoat.

Pretty much this.

"He's just a bad guy now stop asking questions"

>we wuz smart and doctors and lawyers n shizz they hated us cuz we wuz stealing they jobs n they wer jelouse

>Hitler was just a cray-haazy person who hated the jews because they didn't have blue eyes and blonde hair!

my school teached that he used that to get both the population aprovation and gov , both were bitter after the end of WW1 because that war ended with several rules and germany beying forced to not have a stannding army and pay taxation to banks(owned manly by jews)
think about it you're german living in poverty while the jews where rich as fuck.

These. He didn't like Jews simply because he was "crazy".

His racist bullshit and Antisemitism, the Zeitgeist and anti jewish conspiracy theory bullshit like the Dolchstosslegende.

Are you a wannabe nazi who'd love to fellate Hitler with your comrades?

I heard somewhere Hitler blamed jews for bolshevism and things like the German surrender in WWI. Wheter he actually believed in a global jewish conspiracy or he just vented his frustration on them, I do not know.

I remember I just got told that he thought they were inferior, until one of my teachers said it was because they were behind the communist revolution in Russia and Germany, and he hated communism. Now I realise it was because he saw how evil they are and he was just trying to stop the world turning into what we live today

>Hitler was just a craaazy guy, all of the achievements of Nazi Germany where just pfft coincidence and not really thanks to Hitler
>Germany was terrible at the time, the country was a mess under Hitler because he was cray-hay-hayzee, he had a scat fetish and took drugs too class!

They didn't push the jew problem at all at school.
In elementary school we were told that he wanted to exterminate slavs (Plan Ost), which is partially true. Later they did not say even that.
I have had a very professional history teacher in high school, she never cated to any side of history she told us about. And she would let me run my mouth spreading uncommon viewpoints as long as I don't lie to the class

This or crazy

Lol I always find it funny how Russians tell the war. I like Russia but their whole ww2 shit is cringe worthy, YOU fuckers invaded Poland JUST as much as Germany did, yet the UK never declared war on you.

Fucking bullshit we should've destroyed the USSR and stopped communism from ruining half of europe for half a century.

>merely that he needed a scapegoat to rally the German people against
This exactly was what I was told in public school.

Nobody ever asks this

What The Jews Did to Germany is now in The USA

youtube.com/watch?v=TaNljiodguw

Partially? The Nazis wanted to wipe all of you out because of their mental ilness.

Not that this would have been too bad looking at your dumb as fuck gopnik country today..

Yeah, of course our WWII learnings are influenced by propaganda. Neverthenless, what's so bad about invading Poland?
Hello von Cuck. AFAIK, it was like "purge the Poles and Chechs, resettle Russians to Urals and put Balts in power".
And no, they weren't mentally ill, just like ISIS ideologists are not mentally ill now. Your tiny comfy pussy world you think you live in has been around only for a couple of decades and continious extermination of one another is a normal state of humanity.

It's not that i'm disgusted by invading poland, just the double standard people refuse to accept and it's never aknowledged in our brain-washing education.
>We had to defend europe from being conquered by germany so we could allow it to be conquered by communists

her grandma was a jew and whore. he hated them for that reason

>AFAIK

Yeah there's your problem. You were all classed as subhuman trash up for extermination you dumb fuck. 'Resettle Russians' - you know, I find Russian neonazis the most absurd thing to exist. Stay gopnik, gopnik.

Because ''he wanted to kill everyone that was not blonde and blue eye aryan''

Well, school history is always a myth.
Why do you think I'm cheering for Hitler, dumbfuck? I may be racist as fuck, but that dude waged a massive war on my people and he is definetely the enemy.
Also you're misusing the word "gopnik"

Well not much, but I did hear we rejected jews from europe because of the fact they were not from the british rmpire.

I went to school in 60's and 70's.
We didn't even hear about a holocaust.

I was taught in school that Germay was still pissed over WW1.

My Grandmother told me Hitler hated Jews because they had Germany in an economic stranglehold.

>I may be racist

Yeah you established that you're dumb as fuck.

Absolutely none, other than the "the sand is very evil, the sand hates our freedom" tier trash.

Which is why I researched it on my own and discovered that the truth was pretty obvious. Jews being Jewy, then crying foul when they are called out on their bullshit.

The only reasons they gave were "He wanted someone to blame" or "he used them as a scapegoat"

>I'm just going to ignore the rest of your message and put out an insult based on my questionable beliefs.
Are you, like, 15?

This.

generalplan ost isnt what the propaganda says it is. slavs under german control were to be germanized just like austria and prussia

Ignore Prussian posters.

I-

>nothing was mentioned of hyperinflation
or the debt slavery Germany was put in

or how jews, didn't even concider themselves germans

My school said that Hitler's development of his Jewish hatred had to do with his rejection by the art school and him reading some anti-Semite newspapers around the same time.

Do you realise you're "ignoring" me by replying to me?

Mhmmm something how he blamed the Jews for all of Germany's problem. Kinda like how Trump blames Mexicans for our problems.

This

We where told that jews were a convenient scapegoat because the german economy was absolutely shit at the time and a lot of them worked in the banking industry, so it made intuitive sense to put the blame on them.

Also the whole racial purity thing.

Think again dude

Basically this. He blamed Jews for not letting him into art school, so he wanted to destroy Europe.

Something like there was a high amount of anti semitism in the west at the time and Hitler used a upset populace and blamed the kikes.

Once in Business it was brought up and it was something about the art school and him getting cucked.

We were never told about 1918 or the fact that Jewish owned German banks funded the October revolution or even that marx was a jew.

However It never said Hitler killed them but Himler Which if anyone did it , it would be him

OhPee here, I don't mean to imply that we were told WW2 was a result of his hatred of Jews. That was always said to be a result of the Treaty of Versailles and hyperinflation.

>he was crazy
>he just hated jews
>he was Jewish and hated himself
>he had one testicle and was angry with the world
>he was just evil
>he hated ALL non-whites
>teacher made my friend and I stand up
>"user and user's friend are probably the only ones who would have lived"
>3 Japanese students
>2 white women

Ironically it was my last year of history that brought me to Sup Forums.

No, some were to be kept for agricultural forced labor, the others to be sent off to die in Siberia. You people are imbeciles.

You being a racist imbecile is enough of your 'message'

>Trump is LITERALLY Hitler
wtf I hate Trump now

We were told he hated anyone that wasnt blonde haired blue eyed.
>I guess anglos needed a reason to hate him.

>It was a Jew that denied his application to art school

Not even joking, that was what our history teachers taught us. But even as a Jew, that reason always made me strangely admire him. That a man could be so pissed off he got denied to art school that he would stage a small revolution, go to prison, be released, establish a new party, take over his country without the majority of the vote, bring it back to prosperity from the brink of collapse, and start a genocide against the ethnicity that the man who denied his application belonged to.

He was just that fucking pissed off at that Jewish administrator.

I always found that dedication inspiring.

Hitler himself isn't even fuckin blonde

Not bullshit at all. Nazi Germany was a great threat to the UK and the USSR wasn`t. As simple as that. It was an obvious move by the British HQ to align with Stalin vs Hitler, like the UK has been doing ever since its birth: ally with external powers or underdogs to bring down big European empires. And it has worked every single time, you should be thankful to them.

When is the next collapse, Edmond Goldstein?

Also, laughed. Why are Jews so funny?

That's bullshit and I'm surprised how many people believe it. I don't share his antisemitism but most of the reasons usually presented are downright ridiculous and wrong.

yep, pretty much this
Israeli population is so bluepilled its disgusting

They're unattractive, so they have to be funny.

>he needed a scapegoat to rally the German people against

that's what I was told. Nothing about the Weimar period, nothing about Communism in the east, just Hitler didn't like Jews

wait, so you're not all evil geniuses who laugh about selling communism and diversity to the dumb goy?

>Unattractive

At least it's mostly right winged
This is a stupid meme as well, the teacher one time said "Some people were questionable about hitler thoughts about race and aryan people, as he wasn't even blond"
They were a lot of brown eyed brown haired germans in nazi germany

>mandatory tolerance museum field trip
>it's just one big guilt trip

That he wanted to exterminate everyone who didn't have blonde hair or blue eyes

None.

I'm just a goy-tier Jew, they don't tell me such things. But I'm currently remodeling one of my houses at the moment and getting ready to sell it because I believe the US housing market is going to collapse within the next year and a half, for what it's worth. I want to cash in on those shekels before it's worth half its value.

The comedy thing is probably an ingrained natural defense mechanism because otherwise we're so unlikable.

Nice Hitler dubs. I honestly don't even blame people who are anti semitic anymore. My people lie and complain so much about the holocaust- and everything else, really. You think they'd fucking learn, being all subversive and shit is why we keep getting shoah'd. For apparently being so smart, we're really fucking dumb.

Only the ones with "good genes".

The type of slav that looks half mongol would be deported or kept a second class citizen

I remember learning in history that the Nazis use to line women up and take their babies and then dash their babies against a wall so it was broken and destroyed and then hand it back to them.

I don't even know what the context was, or if there even was one.

>At least it's mostly right winged
what do you mean? are you impyling the left winged are repilled? kek

Scapegoat + muh aryan race + he is Hitler what do you expect ?
>spacegoat
Top kek

>this is attractive to him

>he was jealous of their success
>he only wanted blond blue-eyed people to live in Germany

our history book finishes after ww1 but our history teacher told that jews controlled everyhting and humiliated germans. so german people hated them. this is for real, it is perfectly normal here to blame jews for anything.

>this whole thread
youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg

Lol nope. For every year any 2 peoples are at war they spend hundreds in peace.

That a Jew kicked him out of art school.

>Implying you wouldn't

Yes that is in fact unattractive. Well observed.

This is attractive.

Yes. That's seriously the only thing I learned as a kid who was uninterested.

Aryan master race. Jews are bad. That's what WWII was about. American superheroes saved planet Earth.

Where the fuck did you go to school and can I live there and maybe borrow your grandmother?

Fuck, I went to school in the 90s and we got propaganda literally drilled into our minds about Hitler

This, they never go into details such as the Weimar Republic and failed communist civil war that caused so much hatred, which "coincidentlaly happened around the same time in Russia.

She has a center tooth and a beak nose, you are fucked in the head if you think thats attractive, she looks like my geology teacher with grandma hair lol.

not quite as simple as "good genes" but yeah it was definitely a different kind of social order based on meritocracy and eugenics and not rule by the masses of retards like democracy brings

Funny because the german economy was so fucked up because of the jews messing with it, similar to most modern countries now, jews live in high class while the non jews are wage slaves, germany was right in ww2

There was nothing about jews, it was simply put that two superpowers wanted to divide Europe and ww2 emerged. I don't even remember holocaust being put out as some important happening, they talked about all the different ethnic groups that suffered.

I finished high school 5 years ago. so this is probably still how they teach.

This.
Or "he blame them because they were a weak discriminated minority"

Retarded to go after the jews, they are white
Why not just purge arab lands and then niggerville?

Am I the only person that would fuck Anne Frank?

Probably not, but that doesnt make you any less degenerate

>fake and gay.
That never happened ever.

I would, but mostly just for the historical reasons. It'd be a cool little story to have, y'know?

This is actually funny

What a great non-explanation

Nothing.just that he used them as a scapegoat like you said.

Well not when she is 13 but once she is a good breeding age. I bet she makes a good wife. She has those 1940s values. Also she knew how to keep quiet.

While at the same time having neither, pretty dope.

enjoy your Fedayeen attack

Hitler had blue eyes.

None.

The Egyptians hates Jews.
The Romans hated Jews.
The Catholics hated Jews.
The Arabs would hate Jews.
Everybody else who ever met them hated Jews.
....so clearly nothing wrong with the Jews, it's the evil white man who woke up one day and decided to exterminate them for no good reason whatsoever.