Cheers Aidan Gillen, for entertaining us all for 7 years. You played an incredible role

Cheers Aidan Gillen, for entertaining us all for 7 years. You played an incredible role.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=De0usBuuHn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eshpeshally in the lashd two sheeshns

I'll be honest, I can't think of a more fitting end to the season. It'll be poetic really.

Here's a show that did everything in its power to destroy what made it great - clever, detailed politicking, and betrayals that follow logical events and subtle character motivations. What better way to symbolize the death of these things than by killing the character who epitomized them?

Imagine all these
YAAAAAAAAAAAAS KWEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAY
when Arya is going to kill him

Have you noticed that every scene with CIA is the same recording of him in front of a greenscreen? The only differences between his scenes are the setting and how the other characters react to his lines.

Aye, Shaphouje

what mask will arya put on to kill him?

shit the last 3 seasons

TELL ME ABOUT ARYA

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK(S)

a walking meme generator

youtube.com/watch?v=De0usBuuHn0

HE DIDN'T SCHEME SO GOOD

He didn't get anything he wanted in the end did he?

>you will never see him behind jon at the king/queen dragonpit meeting next episode
>you will never see varys behind daenerys at the dragonpit meeting
>you will never see a dialogue between jon, cersei and daenerys slowly become muffled and then muted as the camera pans to littlefinger as he looks at varys
>he will never sceheme
>he will die because bran tells arya that he be scheming yo
>he will die a cheap death and not be outplayed and outsmarted at his own game by one of his protege's, sansa

>when Arya is going to kill him
It would be Sansa.

Sansa ''orders'' it, arya does it with his own valyrian dagger that she has because poetic justice !

He got some good sniffs of Sansa's dirty laundry.

>you will never see a dialogue between jon, cersei and daenerys slowly become muffled and then muted as the camera pans to littlefinger as he looks at varys
Fuck season 7 seriously

>littlefinger at the dragonpit
Would that work? Wouldn't varys and tyrion tell Jon straight away about that snake?

I miss his pirate accent

>pirate accent
>ahoy tywin
>shiver me fookin timbers sansa, come wi' me on me boat, i wanna plunder ya booty, yar
>arrrrrrrrgh Lysa, just... arrrrrrrgh
>my goal? my goal, varys? I want the pieces o' eight... yarrr, that be my goal ya dickless swine!
>yo ho ho and a bottle of dornish wine

>And Harrenhal? I shuppose that's walked the plank ash well?

I always want to see him get drunk and completely go out of character yelling and stumbling around in the tavern.

I wonder what's his next big role is going to be. Maybe capeshit

I want him to be the next Bond. Him or James Purefoy as the next Bond desu

capeshit the riddle

Too old, not /fit/, no sex symbol power.
He could perhaps make it as a bond villain.

where is the fucking leak already, i want this ride to end

>All hands on deck! Look who it is, the Kingslayer, yargh!
>The ironborn? Nothing but scurvy ridden seadogs, not worth their salt
>Jon Shnow is a landlubber, a bilge rat, the son of a biscuit eater, m'lady darling sansa, yoush should be queen, avast...

>too old
Bond's middle aged, right?
>not /fit/
Think of the pottery once he becomes a big guy for the role
>no sex symbol power
That comes later

Good riddance, you insufferable Irish fuck. Without your shit performance in The Dark Knight Rises then the board wouldn't have been shit up with CIA posts for the last 5 years.

we'll always have harrenhal

Varys nickname is the spider and rep is way worse since he's a eunuch. Jon wouldnt listen to that muppet.

Harrenhal is off the table though

>convientely misses out an explanation about tyrion

Someone get this hothead out of here

Will it be a big death?

D&D should be thrown in jail for raping this show

Sansa has the dagger

AIN'T NUFFIN OFF DA TABLE NIGGUH

for thee

Vnimaniye TTSS fans, leCarre fans

Get hype

ITT: wasted characters

Because she's an ugly cunt.

For you.

HARRENHALL MAY BE OFF THE TABLE, BUT IT'SH SHTILL ON THE LADDAH.

>well never have pirate littlefinger ruling the seven kingdoms