Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, dairy life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread: Learn Japanese Thread: 過去ログ: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Attached: Zjk1Ljx.jpg (894x855, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFKeMiKSzLU
kanjipedia.jp/kanji/0005231700
dictionary.goo.ne.jp/jn/146507/meaning/m0u/つがい/
dictionary.goo.ne.jp/jn/117335/meaning/m0u/頭蓋/
dictionary.goo.ne.jp/jn/155163/meaning/m0u/
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/音読み
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: images (2).jpg (220x218, 14K)

虫が

どこ?

チェルノブイリ

I don't care if you feel sexually frustrated. That thought is rather amusing to me, I must say.

Attached: 1520282179586.jpg (442x428, 32K)

日本じゃないの

Hello

안녕

チェルノブイリはウクライナだよ

日本に行きたいから金くれよ

Attached: 1519246704070.jpg (769x1024, 141K)

うわ来たよ

やだなあ
またGKが来たのか _ノ乙(、ン、)_

Guten Abend.

사랑해요

GKじゃばいBTだ

Attached: 7ef8f3f5.jpg (2256x1496, 248K)

ich liebe dich

cool
lass uns freunde sein

違う違うw
GKはKoreanのドイツ旗のGKだよw
また来てるんだ

youtube.com/watch?v=xFKeMiKSzLU

フィンランドから日本は来るとどれくらいお金がかかるの?

>違うそうじゃない。
ワロタw
お前、古い曲知ってんなw

一番安いのは10万円ちょっとですぐ明日飛びたかったら30万ww

ああ、日本のフィンランドツアーも高いからね
本当に遠い国なんだな

フィンランドと日本の間には国が一つしかないのにね
ロシアでかいなぁ

ごめんなさい

日本で 何か 行きたいとか 見たい もの
有りますか。

>japanese gf
>how

Suck her dick

日本がスカンジナビア半島の左側に行けばいいんだよ

Attached: フィンランドと日本.png (488x363, 330K)

皆おはよう
私、起きたばかり

本当にまゆゆは可愛いなあ (つД`)ヾ(´∀` )

おはこんばんは

おはようございます
アメリカさん

>Learn Japanese
>Come to Japan
>Get a Japanese gf

おはよう~ ( ・ω・)ノ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

>まゆゆ は 女の子?

コンビニに行きたい

おはよう~

男の娘

考えてみたけどないな
食べ物ぐらいにしか興味ないかな

(´ω`)

(´ω`)

ohayo

Attached: img_0.jpg (1440x810, 397K)

How can I get a cute Japanese bara/bear boyfriend without going to Japan?

Attached: bd2579f2gw1eouryt2fbtj20b40g441x.jpg (400x580, 88K)

Suck his dick.

how can I get a cute Korean gf without leaving my house

Are you gay?

Interpals.net

No I'm completely Heterosexual no fag here

So are you girl?

Yes I am a G.I.R.L

hi
do you want to be my gf?

Hi guys! Quick question, is the fact that 頭蓋 can be read both as ずがい and as とうがい linked to the fact that the English sound "tu" can be written in katakana both as トゥ and ズ, depending on the circumstances? I just realized it...maybe I'm just making connections where there are none though...

>is the fact that 頭蓋 can be read both as ずがい and as とうがい
Yes

That was rather anticlimactic. Well, I guess I did ask a yes/no question after all. So, it technically can be romanized as "tugai"?

Anyways, thanks a bunch!

頭蓋 can be read as ずがい and とうがい because 頭 can be read as ず and とう
The kanji have multiple readings and can be read in different ways even for the same word
Ex 昨日 can be read きのう and さくじつ

kanjipedia.jp/kanji/0005231700
>頭
>音 トウ・ズ・ト・ジュウ
>訓 あたま・かしら・こうべ・かぶり・ほとり

There is no choice except to remember these.
This is the reason why learning Japanese language is difficult.

番・番い
つがい tsugai
dictionary.goo.ne.jp/jn/146507/meaning/m0u/つがい/
>二つのものが組み合わさって一組みになること。

頭蓋
ずがい zugai ・とうがい tougai
dictionary.goo.ne.jp/jn/117335/meaning/m0u/頭蓋/
dictionary.goo.ne.jp/jn/155163/meaning/m0u/

I do know that, I'm not really that much of a beginner. What I was getting at is whether there is a phonetic reason(regarding the sounds つ and とぅ) that that particular kanji has those two readings, and if that reason is linked to the reason why Japanese write tu as トゥ or ズ/ツ. I imagine there must be a linguistical shift that happened at a certain point in Japanese history that determined the sound to be spelled in different ways, later manifesting itself in writing English words as well.

Anyways, maybe this is a complete shot in the dark, but I love picking up on these kinds of little things regarding a language.

While I am flattered you went to such lengths, this was not exactly what I had tried to say. No matter, I'm starting to think I saw a thread to chase where there was none whatsoever.

What I meant was more along the lines of whether there was a certain linguistical reason of phonetic nature that Japanese use どぅ and ツ sometimes for the same sound, "tu", when transliterating English words, and if it is as such, does that phonetic reason actually have anything to do with the two sounds of 頭 in 頭蓋.

Regardless, many thanks!

I think the fact that 頭蓋 has two readings is that there were two words for it to begin with and the kanji was adapted to be read two ways (remember that Japanese didn't have a written language until circa 10th century)
As to how tu works in romanization, I see it read as つ rather than トゥ. Japanese doesn't have a natural tu sound (like how two, to, too is pronounced) so for a long time, that tu sound was represented with つ I do see トゥ used to represent tu but I don't know when it became vogue. I would imagine only in the past decades because I've only seen it in more recent examples.

Mmm...
For example like this?

>音読みには呉音・漢音・唐音(宋音・唐宋音)・慣用音などがあり、それぞれが同じ漢字をちがったように発音する[2]。たとえば、「明」という漢字を呉音では「ミョウ」と、漢音では「メイ」と、唐音では「ミン」と読む。

【明】
呉音 Go-on = ミョウ(Myou)
灯明(Toumyou)

漢音 Kan-on = メイ(mei)
明示(meiji)

唐音 Tou-on = ミン (min)
明朝(Mintyo)

Attached: 65416514651.jpg (1795x1786, 371K)

>漢音は7、8世紀、遣唐使や留学僧らによってもたらされた唐の首都長安の発音(秦音)である。呉音は漢音導入以前に日本に定着していた発音で、通説によると呉音は中国南方から直接あるいは朝鮮半島(百済)経由で伝えられたといわれるが、それを証明できるような証拠はない。唐音は鎌倉時代以降、禅宗の留学僧や貿易商人らによって伝えられたものである。

呉音 Go-on = Before Kan-on
漢音 Kan-on = 7th~8th century
唐音 Tou-on = After the 11th century

I haven't seen her videos in years, how is she still relevant? Why did she convert to Islam?

Stop posting her picture regularly (・ε・)

音読みの多様性の話ね
極端なことを言えば「生」という字は固有名詞も合わせると100ぐらい読み方があるそうだ
なま、うぶ、き、しょう、せい、は(生える)、さ(福生(ふっさ)とか)、い(生きる)、…

それをほぼ全部暗記していくってんだから、日本人のマゾさには脱帽やねん (´・ω・`)
日本語勉強してる外人見る度に、よくもまあこんなクソ難しい言語覚える気になったなあって思うわ

Indeed, the 音読み is kinda what I was talking about. A little more in depth, but given how hard was for me even reading those run-of-the-mill wikipedia articles, I feel like delving deeper might prove a tad unfeasible as of yet. All that being said, I appreciate your help and I'm sorry for taking so long to reply.

I see.

Now that you put it like this, I'm starting to get curious as to the exact cultural factors and influences that lead to the replacement of ツ with トゥ, like, was it some sort of pressure to replicate the exact sound so as to avoid confusions to the best of their ability, or was there something else involved?

Nevertheless, come to think of it, maybe Sup Forums isn't necessarily the best place to ask such things. Especially while talking with an incredibly fake and weird English. Sorry for this by the way...

>Especially while talking with an incredibly fake and weird English. Sorry for this by the way...
your english is pretty much flawless. if i didn't know your flag, i'd assume you were native

I of course meant how my English sounds forced and not really natural(this is what learning Japanese does to somebody who's already learned another language). Like how I struggled to fit in the "of course" after "I" in the first sentence. It's also freaking late and I'm tired as hell right now so I can't focus for the life of me. Pay it no heed though! Ok, this sounds funny... Anyways, thanks for the compliments!

Tbh I see the differences as stylistic only. Maybe someone saw トゥ as a better way to render "tu" than つ. But you see both examples in use. I think it's just aesthetics

ジョージ王子可愛い

Attached: 2A42C1C600000578-3165864-Double_trouble_Four_year_old_Prince_William_left_gets_bored_whil-m-2_143738 (634x743, 112K)

He looks like he'll grow up to be the kind of person who microwaves their hamster after receiving the slightest criticism and then yells at their parents because the hamster had the audacity to die.

まゆゆ乙です
このバッタは何だろう?w
>Kofolaの味はKofola味って感じかな
へぇますます謎ですねw
コーラとは言ってもコカコーラとは全然違う味なんでしょうね
>royal crown cola
なんだかもの凄く高級な味がしそうですw

the spelling "tu" for つ is a different romanization system, namely 日本式ローマ字
It's created to match kana 1:1 and keeps consonants same across all the vowels
Romanization for foreigners usually spells certain combination to reflect actual pronunciation
compare "ta ti tu te to" and "ta chi tsu te to"

and as others said トゥ is a relatively new thing, done to better match the pronunciation
probably the same reason some people use ヴ
as an example クリスマスツリー has ツ but タトゥー doesn't

疲れた...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

あなたはお疲れ様ですか

これから寝るんか?
こっちはこれから会社行かなきゃ・・・
会社いきたくねえーーーーーーーーーーーー

僕は熱があるので今日はおサボり中です

いいなあ~
俺もサボりたいw

>コーラとは言ってもコカコーラとは全然違う味なんでしょうね
そうですね
ネットで全然コーラちゃうという意見も見ましたよ
Kofolaにはハーブの風味がないってことが主な違いです
コカコーラのほどあまくなくて、リン酸もなしです
ちなみにパブなどで生でも飲めますよ

One thing I noticed is Japanese always say mmmhhhh... when they are agreeing on something.
But to me when a japanese do that they are doing the really make you think meme

Attached: 1511359875933.png (600x600, 175K)

数年間毎朝同じインターネットサイトで会社に行きたくないと書いているなんてメンタルヘルス対象だろ。

日本人の友達がほしい
t. ろねりードイツ

ドヤポーズしてるw

Hey guys, I just started learning Japanese a few weeks ago using Duolingo. I was wondering if it's a good way to learn because I've been told it's not; what do you guys think?

Attached: IMG_9776.png (640x1136, 42K)

お友達になりましょう!
~~~(/ ´▽`)ノヽ(´▽` \)~~~

It's okay to learn super basic stuff. But it should not be your only resource. Seeing as you've started, go with it until you're done and then go into other resources.

ドイツ人は顔怖いから無理

fack out gaijin hater (乂∀`)┌┛)`д);∴

話し相手になってくれますか?
嬉しい^_^
ある程度日本語喋れるようになっても活かせる機会か無くて、残念でたまりません。泣

顔見せるつもりはないです^_^安心して。

いいなら友達にしよう!

おいで

Attached: 1520803681334.jpg (480x640, 40K)

外人ヘーターほぼ居ないよ。とくにドイツ人としては右翼にも人気なんだ。

今年また日本に行くかもしれませんね。。。
楽しみです^_^
いっぱい美味しいものを食べ、山に登り、良い経験が出来ると良いです。