Bojack season 4 trailer

youtu.be/Bf12qwPWDVI

Im so ready to be depressed again!

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2016/12/28/14098716/bojack-horseman-trump-season-4
thedailybeast.com/bojack-horseman-creator-raphael-bob-waksberg-previews-punny-and-punishing-third-season
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_of_speech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw the showrunner said season 5 would be dedicated to fighting trump

>an election subplot
>bojack MIA
>stupid unrelatable daughter subplot

Bojack's mom is going to die this season. Oh boy...

Does anyone on this board unironically like this garbage?

I like this show overall, but I definitely thinks it tries too hard nowadays. Having the same episode every season be the "really sad one" has made it feel forced and predictable. Making random joke characters like Todd have heartfelt confessions about being asexual are a waste of time.

Also I didn't like the mostly dialogue-free underwater episode either, it wasn't funny or heartwarming, just boring. I could tell the writers were jerking themselves off about how deep it was.

I'll watch Season 4 but I sense it'll either jump the shark (if it hasn't already) or become too political.

>Le rebbit horesman XD
Leave

I liked the first season because it wasn't quite so up its own ass.

Season 2 and the second half of season 1 are good. The first half of season 1 is weird Family Guy-tier garbage that doesn't really know what it wants to be yet, but it improves markedly as it continues.

I've been liking it so far. The abortion episode was one of the worst things I've seen however. But if try to hard or get too political this season, I'm dropping it.

I do!

>It's a "yaaaasss queen slayyy" season

Oh jesus christ no.

What is it with daughter/son subplots that instantly makes me uninterested of a tv-show?

Are these cartoon shows are so fucking unfunny it hurts. Shows for nu-male millenials

I wish they'd expand more about how meat and "lesser" animals work.

Looks K I N O A F

Uhh.... bugs? Buddy, listen... You need to go easy on the carrots, alright?

Did they fucking really
It's all so fucking tiresome, I just wanted to watch a fucking cartoon

I'm completely disassociated from society and I hate myself despite being a chad, will I like this series?
Or is this another rick and morty worshiped by pathetic beta males?

Underwater one was amazing stfu

Didn't you watch the chicken episode?

They eat the retarded ones. Or they're bred to be retarded.

This show is pretty ok. You edgy fuckers needs to calm down, not everything needs to be perfect

Its nothing like R&M. Is way better and deeper

It was okay. It shows that Bojack can have a compassionate side. But then he goes back to being a self destructive jerk.

you dont have a kid and so its completely unrelatable

i know the feeling

>deeper

Man, what are normies standards nowadays to thing this show is deep?

COMFY

I do. It's a pretty alright show. The last season has kinda been treading ground though, which I found unfortunate. The first two seasons were damn near brilliant.

Possibly. Or maybe it's just that the daughter/son replaces the MC while trying to an imitation of said replaced character but ends up just being a duller version of the character.

If nothing else, it was overrated. Critics always jerk themselves silly over no dialogue episodes.

Bojack Redditman
Redditjack Horseman
Boreddit Redditman
Bojack Horsereddit

Oh no its the opinion police!
Its deeper than r&m, just that. Im not saying its deeper than life you fuck

fucking nice

They are about the same. Just that Bojack Horseman as a stronger focus on a continuing story.

nice, upvoted.

How the fuck is Bojack still depressed
>oh shit I'm rich as fuck and fuck women on a nightly basis but I'm still not happy wtf I hate money now
No one ever said money would buy you happiness, but for fuck's sake, all he does is fucking complain, his life isn't even that bad

Yes because that's how despression works you babbling fucking spastic

Depression its like that man. Sometimes its really hard to find value on anything

which animal is going to represent the nazis?

People stay depressed because they are too lazy or selfish to change.

Because he lacks self-awareness.

Because

HES A HORSE

ROFLMAO

Fuck. I laught

Western animation was a mistake.

that's literally the premise of this show

it's the juxtaposition of celebrity with a beta male redditor existential crisis that the writers were going for. also a way for said beta redditors to self-insert as a successful person.

It didn't need a season 5 in the first place. They need to start wrapping this shit up.

What a bust. It was just gettng decent.

hmmm

>reading a comic with literal fags

every show that Will Arnett is in is the same. Didn't he have a sow where he was a piece of shit in san fran just a couple years ago. I just dont get how people watch his stuff when they are all the same character in the same fucking settings.

Arnett is reddit's mascot.

Knowing the Jews a vulture or eagle

Pretty much done with BH. Visual/animal gags were fun for a while but they tapered off. Underwater episode was 9/10 but I am convinced it was a fluke.

I'm kinda excited for this. Is that ok?

aw yea strap in for cheap manipulative storytelling or as this generation calls it "character development"

Big BLACKED - Songs About Reddit

yeah me too, to hell with the contrarian tryhards

>hey todd im sad
>not now bojack im trying to do this successful project that speaks to millenials
>hey diane im sad
>not now bojack im trying to discuss women's body issues with a forum of like minded intellects
>hey princess caroline im sad
>not now bojack im trying to find success in a career dominated by the most cuthroat of the hollywood elite and find some meaning in my life
>hey mr peanutbutter im sad
>not now bojack im doing something silly
>man my life sucks
>i should take some pills and alcohol and just die
>nah on second thought maybe i'll do it in like 8 months to a year
>fuck donald trump
See you in Season 5.

I watch it because of /ourguy/

the first season was great.

Downer Ending is still my favorite episode

its going to be some slimy weasel with bad clingy and filthy hair and of course, even tho that character will be an american, he will have a german accent
because once a kraut always a kraut haaha fuck i hate american liberals. just start the goddamn civil war already.

What are some Sup Forums approved cartoon kino?

This, I will always support Arnett's works because he gave us The Kinos

>ITT: children complain about a show made for their genX parents

KYS kids. none of you are going to survive the war. fat little crybabbies. keke.

Why is he our guy?

I'm excited.

Season 3 was my favourite

PK may finally be getting the D

Fuck everyone whining, it's always the same shit
>I'm a basement dwelling neet who's never dealt with serious relationships with other people and I think this show is shit

And besides, what better show to watch as I turn 25?
Let's all be depressed together guys!

Thanks for your worthless and inane opinion!

>I'm poor and sad! Fuck rich people, they're not allowed to be sad!
rly makes you think

>I'm a basement dwelling neet who's never dealt with serious relationships with other people and I think this show is shit

Fuck, that sounds uninteresting.

Thanks for the quick response!

absolutely love it. it's honestly a delight

I became uninterested in following after I learned that they have no planned end and will continue the series as long as they keep getting renewed for new seasons. No artistic integrity.

Also for absolutely no reason the show's writers said they'll be engaging in political commentary for the episodes written past the time their Queen lost the election. Absolutely unnecessary.

Pathetic, isn't it? He even said that the show was about 'the little hypocrisies of rich liberals', show that even he doesn't understand his own show.

They should - but season 3 was a fucking abortion that did nothing to continue anyones character arcs.

>not "getting it" this hard

>nobody's arc developed in Season 3
>a so deep silent episode wow look at these colors
>make up bullshit about Todd being asexual that they pulled out of their ass
>throwaway plots taking up most of the season's runtime like haha abortion and haha eating meat huh!
Can anyone express to me how ANYONE can think Season 3 was good at all?

Source on your claims

>alt right autistics ruin another perfectly good thread episode

Where's your image you spam whenever anyone is having a normal conversation you need to come shitpost until Mods delete the thread?

polygon.com/2016/12/28/14098716/bojack-horseman-trump-season-4
thedailybeast.com/bojack-horseman-creator-raphael-bob-waksberg-previews-punny-and-punishing-third-season

Intentionally retarded breeding farms so they don't feel bad

>I wish they'd turn it into more social commentary rather than being a character study
Get your ideas to them ASAP, that's what the show's already slated to become anyway. Might as well pile the shit to the ceiling

normie core faggot shit

Nihilism on a much more personal, relatable level.

Bojack struggles with the fleeting nature of fame, how loved ones die or leave you. The struggle of reaching your ideal goal and how your reality shatters when you've failed. Its explored in many of the characters of the show.

Rick and Morty is completely unrelatable, nothing matters yet everything does because there are infinite versions of you all either succeeding or failing every action you ever take.
Sure its horrifying on a existential scale, but it lacks any humanity.

>humor touched on things I found personally affronting so I'm upset

KILL DAT FEETUS

Nobody is dense enough to not notice the show is obviously liberal in nature despite the original concept supposed to be making fun of liberals (in a lighthearted manner while still portraying them as correct). The issue is that the episode wasn't entertaining at all.

I want the dog to fuck the horse

i hope all the characters commit ritual suicide

literally Millennials: The Cartoon

God forbid a generation making content aimed at themselves.

Bojack is an okay show, but as usual, normies latch on to anything that will make them seem more complex than they are and hype it up

#soreleatable
#amibojack

If only God *had* forbid it...

God isn't real pal.
Just leaving it there, you'll thank me later.

Wow, suddenly all my racism and hatred for people who think differently to me vanished. Wtf?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_of_speech

>WAAAAAAAAAAAH MY SHILL CANDIDATE LOST
>Real problems

love it
fuck all yall, stick to your GOT garbage

D R O P P E D

ITT