>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>shillary's spee--PEPE!
youtu.be/8btR2U2EM_Y
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/archive/
donaldjtrump.com/media/category/in-the-news

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/151044942367
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472101660280.webm
c-spanvideo.org/x9pe7/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1gj010oa8
youtube.com/watch?v=77kj9xhwrA4
twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/769620272034951168
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/26/advocate-editorial-wants-president-hillary-clinton-act-like-one-come-louisiana/
presstv.ir/Detail/2016/08/26/481836/Wolfowitz-Trump-Clinton-Bush-US
jonesreport.com/articles/070207_wolfowitz.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oxz06SwfnlU
citizensfortrump.com/2016/05/17/trump-just-got-weird-unexpected-endorsement-will-not-believe/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/27/entire-facebook-trending-news-team-fired-following-breitbart-coverage/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/27/hillary-clinton-alt-right-national-review-against-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y23YtUAZieQ
theweek.com/speedreads/645239/julian-assange-tells-megyn-kelly-why-wikileaks-isnt-releasing-dirt-donald-trump
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37204837
youtube.com/watch?v=7BYVv4LY_KQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boycott CNN

>be hillary
>have rumors about failing health spreading all over the internet
>fucking clearly not a trump shill dr. drew weighs in
>says your health and health care is of grave concern
>you want to respond to the rumors
>you go on late night comedy jew
>you sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because you cant stand up on your own if you sit normally
>literally your ass is on the edge of the chair and you are leaning back like it's a recliner
>you remind yourself to smile
>tell late night comedy jew you are in tip top health
>TIP TOP you repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm
>you smile and play it off as a joke
>this is a late night comedy jew after all :^)
>pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good
>you tell comedy jew that rumors about your failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories
>as the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are you have surreptitiously depressed a button behind your ear
>the exoskeleton hidden underneath your pantsuit raises you out of the recline position for your big stunt
>opening the jar of pickles
>to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery
>this should shut them up
>nobody will suspect a thing
>nobody will think for a second that your team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment
>you happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain
>lid pops off like a charm
>you laugh
>you laugh because you have rused them all
>you cant stop laughing, actually
>you see no need to stop yourself from laughing
>this is the late nite comedy jew after all

What did he mean by this?

So someone just sent me this on Twitter dot com

ebay.com/itm/151044942367

A frog statue with a RED HAT. Trump's ascension has been preordained by Kek.

Tell me Sup Forums

Would you like to raise a daughter like her?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472101660280.webm

This is AWOOVEMENT folks. BIGLY.

PEPEEEEEEEEE!

WE LOVE OUR AWOO POSTERS!

I feel like you actually don't have an argument at all.

You're just programmed by memes to find atheists disagreeable, and so you try to dismiss me for no reason.

Religion is not necessary for society.

Mike Pence Campaign Rally in Purcellville, Virginia
Aug 27, 2016
c-spanvideo.org/x9pe7/

It was a good speech. He used a teleprompter, but he sounded spontaneous and more like his ad-libbing self. MAGA!

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1gj010oa8

HE'S ALSO A GREAT ACTOR

WE ARE WITH YOU EMPEROR

>He's also a great actor
No shit, he convinced all you faggots he's actually seriously about this presidency bullshit

JONI IS HERE

D&C shills pls go.

Filtered.

>AWOO AWOO AWOO

youtube.com/watch?v=77kj9xhwrA4

Fox news went right back to the DNC's talking point even after that speech

homophobia has no place on Sup Forums

GET OUT SRS

Always darkest before the Don, gentlemen. Our victory has been pre-ordained.

now THIS is autism.

>t. increasingly nervous shill
>inb4 I'm not a shill

>CNN: Civil Rights activist, Clarence Henderson, has endorsed Donald Trump.

and Clinton just shit herself again.

>Religion is not necessary for society.
Neither are people.

AWOO~

well that doesn't make ANY sense at all.

twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/769620272034951168

IceCube has endorsed Donald J Trump.

Don't give shills (You)s.

>Louisiana Paper Blasts Clinton for Snubbing Flood Victims: Is It Because We’re a Red State?

>The editorial board of Louisiana news outlet The Advocate is blasting Hillary Clinton for her refusal to come visit their state as it “rebound[s] from what’s been described as the worst American natural disaster since Superstorm Sandy.”

>From The Advocate:

If Hillary Clinton becomes president next year —a distinct possibility given recent polls — then she will inherit the job of overseeing the federal role in Louisiana’s recovery from historic flooding. That’s reason enough for Clinton to visit the state and see the damage for herself, and she’s made a bad decision in avoiding Louisiana since the waters receded.

Clinton has said she’d rather wait to visit when her presence won’t be a distraction from relief efforts. But if the incumbent president of the United States can visit Louisiana without doing apparent harm to flood response operations, then surely the woman who’s a leading contender to succeed him can do the same.

Louisiana is a reliably red state with few electoral votes, and Clinton isn’t likely to flip it to her column in the coming election. But Louisiana’s crisis should be a call to conscience and compassion, not the cold calculus of electoral math. The scale of this disaster argues for sustained, bipartisan resolve to rebuild our broken state.

Hillary Clinton’s extensive resume reads like a running dress rehearsal for the highest office in the land. She should know by now that part of a president’s job is showing up quickly — in person— when a widescale tragedy leaves Americans in desperate need.

If she wants to be the next president, Hillary Clinton should act like one, and come to Louisiana.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/26/advocate-editorial-wants-president-hillary-clinton-act-like-one-come-louisiana/

Comments:
>Our boys in Benghazi learned the hard way, just like our kin in Louisiana.

and MLK's niece

I love this guy

Neither does society.

WEW LAD

>mfw the first debate is a presidential rap battle

Dahnald, Iowa is Cruz Country, get off my turf you sniveling coward

That was extremely predictable.

(((Wolfowitz))) prefers Clinton to ‘dangerous’ Trump

presstv.ir/Detail/2016/08/26/481836/Wolfowitz-Trump-Clinton-Bush-US

Wolfowitz Warns of 'Surprise like Pearl Harbor' Months Before 9/11 Attacks

jonesreport.com/articles/070207_wolfowitz.html

PNAC and the NEOCONs: wanted a new Pearl Harbor

youtube.com/watch?v=oxz06SwfnlU

Going full force for the black vote

>I feel like you actually don't have an argument at all.
>I'm the one with the argument, I swear! Look at these fucking religious SHEEP, they're so STUPID!
Go back to AoR, you piece of shit.

>IceCube has endorsed Donald J Trump
OMG, you're not full of BS!
citizensfortrump.com/2016/05/17/trump-just-got-weird-unexpected-endorsement-will-not-believe/
Quote:
>Donald Trump is what Americans love. Donald Trump is what Americans aspire to be — rich, powerful, do what you wanna do, say what you wanna say, be how you wanna be

>I'M BIG HILLARY

>SHIT MY PANTS FILLARY

The truth is finally coming out.

The Democrap party will finally fall.

Based Sheriff Clark.
He don't shy away from telling the truth.

>Entire Facebook Trending News Team Fired Following Breitbart Coverage

Facebook has fired its Trending News team, responsible for curating the social media network’s “Trending News” list, after Breitbart Tech began to reveal their progressive biases last month. The team is set to be replaced by a team of engineers managing an algorithm.

Facebook’s Trending News feature is supposed to present users with the most popular news topics being discussed across the platform. But a Gizmodo exposé in May revealed that Trending News operated much like a traditional newsroom, with a team of “curators” selecting stories they considered newsworthy.

It was later revealed that the team artificially injected stories that were not trending into the Trending News feed, and routinely suppressed topics that were of interest to conservatives. In response, Republican Senator John Thune, Chairman of the Senate Commerce Committee, sent a letter to CEO Mark Zuckerberg demanding answers.

Eager to avoid further congressional action, Facebook launched an internal investigation, which found themselves not guilty. However, in their report they did acknowledge that the “unintentional biases” of its overwhelmingly progressive workforce might have led to bias in its Trending News curation.

Last month, Breitbart Tech decided to show the world just how biased Facebook’s Trending News team were, with a series of articles documenting the wacky progressive views of some of its leading team members.

Now, according to Quartz, Facebook has laid off its entire Trending News staff as they move towards a more algorithm-focused process. Descriptions for trending news topics, which Facebook says was the primary reason for employing news curators, will be removed.

Unlike Twitter, Facebook is at least responding to claims that it is politically biased.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/27/entire-facebook-trending-news-team-fired-following-breitbart-coverage/

HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Trump seems to be picking up a fair amount of older black activists who went through more shit, like Lois Farrakhan. The young black activists are fighting non-issues and are paid by Soros.

Everyone talks about "blacks" and their vote, Trump should start looking at age+blacks. Young blacks are probably not going to vote for Trump, but I can see older blacks who are a bit richer to vote for Trump. They've already lived through and know Bill Clinton and his past. I also read that BLM has significantly poor favourability ratings with older black people.

i'd like a white daughter with an upbringing in the outdoors yes.

OK, now this one is code switched. He tweeted he would never endorse Trump, but he did say that quote in the article and he did say Clinton is making things worse.

Gotta cover the bases.

G L O R I O U S

Weed these rats out anywhere they hide.

So in other words, Kuckerburg knows Trump is going to win and is leaving the sinking ship.

Wonderful Sheriff!

>Fuck it we give up

If he picks up the older black vote that's a win.

Are people forgetting already that Cruz wasn't even eligible since he was born in Canada?

Out fucking standing

>twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/769620272034951168

THE MADMAN

Justify this

Should women get paid maternity leave?

JUST.

I don't live in Maine

BASED GOVERNOR

Maine has been 95% white since they kicked the treeniggers out and he sees no reason to change this.

it sounds like it was written by a fascist far leftist.

based

I'm not that rich, and only 34, but he's got my vote.

People from Maine are insane.

First of all it's not true.

Second of all LePage is pretty based. His story is beautiful.

>Former Gawker Writer: Clinton’s ‘Alt-Right’ Speech Targeted Same Audience as National Review ‘Against Trump’ Issue

Ashley Feinberg — a Gawker employee now forced to post on the company’s sports site Deadspin — says that Hillary Clinton’s speech targeted the same audience as National Review’s “Against Trump” special issue.

From Deadspin:

>Yesterday, Democratic candidate for president Hillary Clinton stood on a stage with cameras trained on her and warned the nation that a vote for Donald Trump is a vote for memes—specifically, the toxic, white-nationalist memes being spewed out by what’s now being called the “alt-right.” Don’t align yourself with this new movement, Hillary warns. Love trumps dat boi.

>Let’s take a moment to really consider this. The woman who will almost certainly be the next president went on TV and demanded that we recognize racist Twitter eggs, cartoon frog-obsessed trolls, and professional paranoid loud man Alex Jones as forces for evil.

>Of course, the target for Hillary’s speech wasn’t several thousand meme-hocking keyboard warriors dirtying up the internet, but the people they have the potential to embarrass: It was an appeal to moderate conservatives. Just like the National Review did way back in January, Hillary Clinton wants to warn these moderate, “normal” conservatives that Trump is not their candidate, but rather the candidate of internet-savvy white supremacists sitting in America’s basements and fuming over Emperor Obama’s supposed white genocide (and if it were real, would it really be such a bad thing?).

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/27/hillary-clinton-alt-right-national-review-against-trump/

Comments:
>I remember the article by NR, the author stated... "Working class whites deserve to die" Nevertrumpers and lefties are the same damn people!
>Who are still subscribing or reading the National Review? I can't wait till they declare bankruptcy!

I knew the blacks would come around and or they aren't being polled properly this election. Trump truely isn't racist and he talks to everyone like they're Americans, he even said I'm not here to pander to youbat his Jewpac speech
If he had a D next to his name he'd be at Obama numbers

RED WISCONSIN WHEN? SHERIFF CLARKE NEEDS TO HELP TRUMP WIN WISCONSIN! Even if he doesn't help him get more black vote, maybe he can uncuck the whites who don't want to vote for him.

Interrupting this program with

youtube.com/watch?v=Y23YtUAZieQ

Americans should be encouraged in every way to have children.

Paid maternity leave has not worked in Europe for encouraging births. Find a way to make being a housewife a viable option for normal women in America

It's easier to go after blacks and hispanics than it is to go after the pharmaceutical companies.

I cant understand what she's saying

Whats happening here?

what's wrong with her face?

So he is against drug dealers and criminals in his state? And people think that is racist and evil? Sounds very reasonable to me.

>Maine
Needs a purge of Cruzlims before being considered not shitty

Assange admits murdered DNC staffer was WikiLeaks:
>theweek.com/speedreads/645239/julian-assange-tells-megyn-kelly-why-wikileaks-isnt-releasing-dirt-donald-trump
>theweek.com/speedreads/645239/julian-assange-tells-megyn-kelly-why-wikileaks-isnt-releasing-dirt-donald-trump

DRUMPF BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO
DRUMPF JUST LOST THE BLACK VOTE

>Maine Governor Paul LePage criticised for 'racist' remarks

The governor of Maine has said that people of colour were enemies of his state, and appeared to suggest they should be shot.

Speaking about Maine's effort to combat drug crime, Paul LePage said that "the enemy right now... are people of colour or people of Hispanic origin".

"When you go to war... and the enemy dresses in red and you dress in blue, then you shoot at red," he said.

Leading Democrats have urged him to resign.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37204837

LePage is the only good politician to ever come out of Maine.

0.5 inches of makeup.

Didn't one of those femnazi bitches on their Trending News team defend women fucking animals as a right?

Literally all you have to do is remove affirmative action, the welfare state, and childcare subsidies. At that point it becomes more cost effective for most women to stay home. Of course banning birth control for white women would be the next obvious step, but the electorate at large isn't aware enough of the problem to accept the solution right now.

This man is based.

Ice Cube's been a fucking joke for ages now though.

I READ ON KOTAKU IT'S BETTER THAN CIV 5 WITH THE BRAVE NEW WORLD EXPANSION PACK

she's having an adrenaline rush after seeing a deer being shot by her uncle / dads friend or something.

I think Iowa is in the bag, if CBS and Yougov have "unskewed" it as much as possible and the best they can do is a tie you know it's going to go for Trump by like 5 points.

>IceCube
literally who?

Black Americans know what real racism looks like. They know real racists cannot kiss black babies. They cannot hug black women on stage in front of thousands. The loony bin definition the left has attached to the word is transparent to them.

Trump has the nation. That is not going to show up in any poll anywhere. And it's yuge.

>twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/769620272034951168

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=7BYVv4LY_KQ