Why can't we make our own union without all the poor eastern and southern europeans?

why can't we make our own union without all the poor eastern and southern europeans?

Attached: 1520953663537.jpg (1401x871, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/dutch-pm-proposes-mini-schengen-amid-calls-for-new-fortress-europe-1.2446480
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Eastern_Europe_and_Finland
nrc.nl/nieuws/2014/06/30/nederlandse-dna-atlas-toont-een-honkvast-volk-a1423994
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bavarians and Austrians are about Germanic as the poop encrusted hairs in my buttocks

Why are we not included?

What are they then?

We're proud Westerners, let us in, you cunts

>unions

Attached: 915327849023.jpg (645x773, 47K)

And it would collapse because you wouldn't have anyone that you can fuck in the ass for your own profit.

Also add all English speaking countries, so it would make sense.
That would be ultimate axis of evil.

Merge the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg into one country first

Not you guys even though you are quite wealthy and won't hold us back as much as poland

e.g. Nigeria

God, pretty please let this happen.

i unironically like this more than ue

That's like creating a country where only billionaires reside. Who is going to do the actual work?

c'mon, Denmark, we're your best buddy

Immigrants

This. Create this union and populate their lands with negroes and arabs.

Pretty much that is the current state of things.

enslaved eastern euros

alright

we will allow a specific number of poles into the country. they may only reside for 1 year before we replace them with more poles

aha

That didn't work out very well in ww2.

Genetically we're about as Germanic as the Swedish-settled areas of Finland

More importantly though part of the Germanic language/culture area so who gives a shit?

Attached: f19f0d00f27f5760d3335247fe7d925c.jpg (800x545, 296K)

Try it. Iceland and Norway will soon speak Polish.
>Maciamo
lol

it will be more like voluntary enslavement because of superior western wages

ignore the chink he is just trying to divide us

half of your leech population already speak german since they all aspire to work as plumbers there

What did Danepig subhuman mean by this?

Attached: Netherlands, people on welfare, sorted by nationality.png (689x487, 17K)

Bohemia has the same percentage of germanic Y-DNA as the majority of austria? Well there's a surprise.
Glorious independent kingdom of Bohemia-Germanica when?

Unironicaly this, plus separate Latin Union, Slavic Union, Celtic union, and Turco-Iranian Commonwealth with Arabian vassal states
source: my autism

Attached: 97f515d3faff07f0def78308d22295db.jpg (958x675, 102K)

ayo hol up Poles are east germanic tribe and we deserve a place in the germanic union with our brothers
amirite bros?

That "Germanic yDNA" in Bohemia isn't of Germanic origin at all, but U106 that came from Unetice Culture, the same one that is present in Greater Poland. Unetice weren't Germanic.

But Maciamo is a fucking hack that has his own agenda.

So the only difference to the present is you get to keep the eurogibs?

Bohemia was German-ruled for a long time and in the middle ages had a German majority in some cities

>germanic ydna
Holy shit who the fuck made thisretarded map probably some faggot from the k=13 project how the fuck did the even define germanic ydna at least if it was autosomal it would make some sense but this shit ia fucking Y DNA haplotypes

Population genetics is no longer a respectable field it has been hijacked by fucking retards coming up with shit like this

And you swiss user are even worse than them for sharing this, you are the dirt on their foot

of course! you can start by cleaning my toilet

>Holy shit who the fuck made thisretarded map probably some faggot
Maciamo. The Celto-Germanicpro.
Danepigs don't own toilets, you sleep with your pig brothers, shit in the same barn and eat the same feces.

We wouldn't really belong in a such a group, neither would we belong in a Latin union btw.
Maybe we could merge with England or Northern Italy but that's about it tbqhaefwyf

Yeah i knew that.
It's just that i never knew it was this noticable. Would be interesting if there never was any national revival in Czechia, we'd probably be province of germany/austria with slav minority.

God, you gulp lies like a whore. Czechs has nationalism since Hussite times. Krauts since Napoleonic era.

Maciamo says
>The Scandinavian N1c1 has three potential sources:
>2. Immigration from Germany and Poland in the last two millennia.
Wau, smart guy this Maciamo.

I love this image.

Our government actually proposed that when the refugee crisis started.
A union with only the Benelux, Germany and Austria.
And let Italy and Greece choke on their refugees.

But Merkel rejected the idea.

>This would involve carving out a “mini Schengen” of just five countries, the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Luxemburg and Austria on the basis that a small group of countries working closely together is better than everyone reverting to separate arrangements.
>Dutch foreign minister Bert Koenders has confirmed that “transit camps” would be set up outside the borders of mini-Schengen where there would be stringent identity checks for migrants entering the new borderless zone.
irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/dutch-pm-proposes-mini-schengen-amid-calls-for-new-fortress-europe-1.2446480

no gay Latins allowed

common sense isn't welcome in the eu

>Germanic Y-DNA
What even is this? My paternal line is Hessian but 23andme said I'm R1b, which seems more generically west euro.

Fuck off Frogs!

We work as close as possible already, but having the 8 governments to merge, especially with the 6 Belgian ones, is kind of a pain in the arse we rather inflict onto our enemy.

There is NO germanic dna footprint specially considering that ydna is a marker and not a comparative result, its probably soem autistic conglomerate of arbitrary sub haplogroups defined by some random faggot

We're a practical people. But unfortunately it seems we're the only ones in the EU. Besides the Danes and the British perhaps.

Replace the British with the Fins.

What the fuck? What does Germany and Poland have to do with N1c1?

>Maciamo
God I fucking hate that nigger so much the faggot needs to learn to properly describe methodologies

Sowhatishe considering germanic ydna in here? Some random r1b strands aswell as I and some random r1a strands? The mere fact thatje only analyzes YDNA instead of sound methods like ydna autosomal overlapping makes me want to stab him

He's a fucking tard. He jumps to conclusions quickly and makes shit up to fit his agenda.
Good post.

silence, gay celto-germanic MUTT

OI
MAKE ME!

Who the fuck is maciamo and why is he famous?

>OI
>MAKE ME!

Want to be the next one?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Guy behind Eupedia

The EU is the only chance to change something in this country so I hope they won't kick us out

He's an Eupedia.com pro. Along with his lapdog Shitalian whore Angela.

When you see "eupedia.com" map, it means it was made either by Turdciamo or that interracial loving whore Angela.

I never got that either...

Maybe we should?

Attached: nordic-protestant-germanics.jpg (2088x1442, 745K)

>blonde hair by maciamo
>that gap in Poland
lmao, the blondest people in Europe are: Scandis, Finns and Balts.

Poles, Dutch and Germans are dirty brown.

Attached: Light_hair_coloration_map.png (1000x801, 140K)

(yes, unironically)

>dirty brown
Meant dirty BLONDE, but whatever.

Attached: fake blonde dutch.png (1663x409, 129K)

Maybe you should stop drinking Pole.

Ah, now i get it, i was wondering if its multiple retards making them or just 1.

>Scandis, Finns and Balts
indeed
I wonder why :^)

Attached: Yamna Samara.png (444x53, 18K)

Truth hurts, doesn't it? You have the same hair colour as slavshit Polacks. Meanwhile the blondest people are Finns, Estonians and Swedes. Norwegians tend to be quite swarthy.
Yamna weren't blonde, they were swarthy.

>nordic-protestant-germanics.jpg
>Finland beats nearly every Germanic country in the picture :D :D :D

One of them, desu there are SOME decent eupedia projects, coincidentally the ones that dont involve Maciamo

Ok. I haven't really looked anything from the site except the Y-DNA meme maps

What's your obsession with lowering us to Polish levels?
And it's bullshit. The Netherlands isn't even a homogeneous country. The north, south, east and west all look different.

Germanic unity

Attached: 1520726350848.jpg (850x1276, 177K)

>Per Haak et al. (2015), the Yamnaya contribution in the modern populations of Eastern Europe ranges from 46.8–64.9% among Russians to 42.8% in Ukrainians. Finland has one of the highest Yamnaya contributions in all of Europe (50.4–67.8%).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Eastern_Europe_and_Finland

Does this mean we wuz Aryans and shit?

Have you ever been ourside your neet apartment

>What's your obsession with lowering us to Polish levels?
What's your obsession with shitposting with the same fucking collage everyday, you dumb fucking autist?
>And it's bullshit. The Netherlands isn't even a homogeneous country. The north, south, east and west all look different.
Oh and Poland apparently is, right?
>germanic unity

>posts slavic looking women
Every FUCKING time.
Finns and Estonians are the most steppe people in Europe, that's a fact.

As a duly elected representative of the norwegian people; no thanks.

That guy is posting from Luxembourg. I know Poles are dumb, but the Netherlands and Luxembourg are two different countries.

I could google 1000000 threads called; "Why are protestants superior" "Do you love protestants :3?" but I'm not as autistic like you.

Guess what? All those threads were made by a Dutch flag fuck.

And after 1000000 threads your only response is that we have dark blonde hair? Pretty sad.

And you don't? Be honest with yourself? Do you really think you look like Finns when it comes to pigmentation?

would honestly love this

i would say include lowland scots but they larp as celts now so nvm

>slavic looking women

You pelican looking cunts are all over my city and no you don't look Germanic at all.

But anglos are 56% french

Says the fucking "Germanic" lmao. You're right, we don't look "Gaymanic". We look like Nordid Slavs, just like Corded Ware and Central Euro Bell Beakers looked like.

Attached: germanic vs anglo.jpg (6048x2768, 3.1M)

Yeah, we're descended from Corded Ware peoples who weren't swarthy though
and when the people with the highest amount of Aryan DNA are the least swarthy European population, that should tell you a lot.

indeed brother

Historically we're the same people as the Danes. 10% of Norway has moved to the Netherlands. So a large portion of our population are literally scandi's. Our rural and norther areas are often blonde.

The south is shorter and darker. You have to cross two rivers to get there. And there are literally religious borders. They have black hair.

And Finland also has different people in the north and south.

Those immigrants don't want to stay here tho. You get the picture.
:
^
)

You're confusing shit here. Yamna were 50/50 EHG and CHG. There is not a SINGLE population that is EXACTLY like them. Yamna were swarthy. And for now, CWC comes from Yamna. If you want to play with the numbers, you have 0.5% more ENF than us, Poles.

>celto-germanic mutt
literally the masterrace

this is some yank level posting

ikr

But do you have M-E-D-S?

I believe it's called "drunk shitposting". The truth is that some people from Poland could pass easily as Anglos and some Anglos could easilly pass as Poles.

no, we aren't

we're like 50% germanic, 30% celtic, and varying degrees of other mutt depending on the individual

Actually, most Dutch people just share DNA with people from their own province, because Dutch people rarely migrate. And with the Frisians, who often went south when there was another flooding.

nrc.nl/nieuws/2014/06/30/nederlandse-dna-atlas-toont-een-honkvast-volk-a1423994

Attached: Frisians.png (769x697, 128K)

i think the welsh and irish are distantly related to meds somehow iirc

Congrats on being butthurt you jawlet pointy nose.

Frisians are a good proxy for Anglo-Saxons that came to England.
>you jawlet pointy nose.
A perfect way to describe an Englishman.

Attached: anglo-saxon.jpg (1063x1600, 487K)

t. Russian rape baby

Poles and (ethnic) Russians are the same people.

fairly certain your pic is of a yank

i thought poles were glorious wends and honorary germanics???