Cartoon meant for kids has an interracial married gay couple with a kid

>Cartoon meant for kids has an interracial married gay couple with a kid

Why is this filth allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cvq6nHCXzw
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X12000610
frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because feminism and democrat nigger president.

It's the current year, user! Ugh!

It's actually a decent show about family and morals. Still we need good action cartoons to come back for our kids.

It also promotes race mixing with that White haired kid's sister, it's absolute Satanic Jewish fucking filth.

Are you the common sense kike

Your posts are usually harmless you're alright imo

I still sage every thread I see you in tho because jew, nothing personnel kid 8)

yeah they must be both White! Gay couples are redpilled, but they must be both white

why do shows these days all have the same godawful style? like simplistic round heads and noodle arms, it's weird as fuck.

What happened to My Life as a Teenage Robot, or Sabrina the Teenage Witch, or Rocket Power, or Totally Spies? They all had fairly diverse artistic styles especially compared to today

and no jewish filth like gay couples with kids. fuck me it even looks unnatural in cartoon form

t. taco sanchez

I mean, it happens, there are gay couples that are often interracial, to be honest famalam I don't really see a problem.

This

LITTERALY TELLING KIDS TO HAVE RELATIONSHIPS HOW IS THIS PEADO SHIT WTF YOU WOULD THINK FUCKING MUSLIM SAND NIGGERS MADE THIS SHOW I AM LITERALLY FUCKING MAD AS FUCK I CANT HANDLE IT I MIGHT CUT A NIGGER FAMILY TO LET OUT MY ENERGY

CalArts man. Good things came from that place though but it changed a lot.

The last show I watched that made me impressed with Western animation was Motorcity

are you fucking retarded?

its cheaper
teen titans then and teen titans now(i like the new but its not as good as the old)

LITTERAL A MUSLIM EATING A MEXICAN RESTAURANT WITH A FUCKING PUNK ROCKER WHO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT GENDER THAT CUNT IS WHILE A WIHTE BOY IS KISSING A MEXICAN LITTERALY FUCKING DEGERATE SO FUCKING CANCEROUS

whether or not you support gays or interracial relationships, why would you want to expose children to those things? Why does a children's show have to be forcibly politicised and used to push an agenda of acceptance towards the unnatural? Children's shows shouldn't be broaching those subjects, and yet by having a gay couple with a child it forces the viewer to ask how that happened and then they will want to know about adult topics before they're mature enough to handle it

there is a difference between accepting homosexuality as something that happens, and shoving it down children's throats from a young age

that is the weirdest looking attempt at portraying a tit I've ever seen

absolutely disgusting

Honestly this is a good thing. Every time a kid has gay parents in a cartoon, you can be sure the kid is a mental case. It happened in Clearance with Jeff having two moms. If anything this is just preparing and warning kids of what to expect in real life.

they even showed the original TT in a episode of the new TT
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cvq6nHCXzw

If they showed a Hetero interracial couple I'm sure you wouldn't be saying the same thing.I don't think it's necessarily pushing an agenda, but it's showing real life. Eventually, the kids going to run into a gay couple, interracial or not, so these types of things help give a better understanding of those types of people. Just because it's happening in today's television doesn't mean it's bad change, it means they're trying to show the real world of the millions of gay and interracial relationships, because it's reality.

you HAVE to filter this shit out of your kids' "eligible media". This trash is literally everywhere.

I guess I can agree with you on the gay/interraci thing. Though I don't mind, others don't. Still I do find it odd exposing kids to such things at an early age, I try to tell people just let kids be kids and I get hit with the" DON'T TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY CHILD". First time I got exposed to interracial was Justice League, but at least it wasn't in your face about it.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THE MODS DELETING KEK THREADS? ARE THEY TRYING TO GET THEMSELVES KILLED BY OUR GOD? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

She's actually Hispanic I think

It wouldn't be so bad if people weren't praising it so much. Like "WOW, MORE SHOWS SHOULD BE LIKE THIS, THIS IS LITERALLY GREAT OMG" It's just dumb

the fuck is this shit

but it's not though, interracial gay couples with children are exceedingly rare. If it were a hetero interracial couple it would still be bad, but in a different way. Including homosexuality and linking it with having children is dangerous, because it promotes something that is harmful to the adopted children. They are shown to have much higher rates of depression, anxiety, and other mental health problems as well as rates of sexual abuse from a parent. I wish it weren't so, but it is. So unless they want to have an episode discussing the issues associated with that kind of family, and I hope they don't, then it's morally irresponsible to include it in a show intended for young children.

It doesn't help give the child a better understanding if it misrepresents reality. Interracial couples have higher rates of domestic abuse, create children that lack a cohesive identity, and homosexual couples have an array of problems as well when compared to an intraracial heterosexual couple.

>Still I do find it odd exposing kids to such things at an early age
that's the issue, cartoons are intended for an audience that are too young to deal with these things, and nobody makes cartoons for adolescents really because by then they've grown out of watching cartoons. Sure some may keep watching if the shows are good, but a good show is based on good writing, and it's poor writing to include something like a gay interracial couple just for it's own sake, it serves no purpose other than just virtue signalling

>tfw my sister eats this shit right up
it's depressing as fuck m8

Camp Weedonwantcha, a depressing yet dark webcomic about kids who are abandoned by their parents/family at a summercamp in the woods, left to die and be forgotten

well put

Thanks greatest ally

>White kid
>Hispanic girl
>Passionately kissing in a kids cartoon
Ahh, isn't this just the best? Oh look a girl in a hijab, I can't wait to have kids so this can be pushed to them.

Butters just go back to your room before you're grounded mister.

The creator of this show is into incest btw

google "Complex Adventure of Eddie Puss" and you'll see

Could you give me sources on those claims?

gotta normalize kiddos to degeneracy that they would have a natural aversion too..

GTKRWN

Well I appreciate the show for the humor and family morals. That girl was the sister of the MC sister boyfriend. He broke up with her because he hurt her feelings and the only way for the MC to get him and his sister back together was to go on an actual date and apologize. Once those two characters realize they have a lot in common in began from there

>"why do shows these days all have the same godawful style? like simplistic round heads and noodle arms, it's weird as fuck."

Every decade had it's stylistic fad.
90's it was that weird Rug Rats "every character looks deformed" style
00's it was anime rip offs
10 it's the bobble head noodle arm look.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X12000610
frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research
probably a few other but that was just a half assed google search

well then this decade has the shittiest style

you actually watch this crap?

I'll watch anything I find entertaining, the one show I always find myself rewatching is Twilight Zone and first 10 seasons of the simpsons.

Incredible. It really remind me of the one dude behind Bella and the Bulldogs.

Why does Nickelodeon sponsor these sickos to produce media for our children?

jesus christ

wtf happened to Nickeldeon after the 90s?

Nickelodeon is part of Viacom, which also owns channels like MTV and Comedy Central

I don't think I need to tell you any more to figure out the "Why"

(((I honestly have no idea)))