Will Euros ever recover?

Will Euros ever recover?

>mohammed

Will you ever fuck off?

So Muslims are homophobic now? We need to tell feminists about it right now.

nothing says "I am incompatible with this country and its culture" more than wearing a goddamn cloak to the beach

well at least he choose that thong instead of getting slapped up by the husband when not using burkini :o)

Man thong is just as degenerate.
Also "Ugh it's the current year" is a truly retarded argument.

>person decides they no longer want to be a Muslim = death for apostasy

>fuck & marry a literal child (12 or younger) = A OK!

Islam 2016 #yesallmuslims

That doesn't make sense

Its not like they are trying to get them to put more clothes on

For France and Germany there is no turning back. Unless they start having 20 babies per couple,

Fuck off mohammed.

Go allah ackbar kaboom somewhere else.

> Oh my look at these idiots saying something perfectly halal is haram and something very haram is halal.

>current year
>mohamed not getting his way in foreign land
what a travesty

Yes, in 2016 France we are not shocked nor offended by the naked human body. If you don't like it, maybe you should move to Saudi Arabia or Qatar.

>mohamed

Opinion discarded. This fag is offensive, but I don't even think he's french and even if he was, at least he wouldn't try to behead me because I'm heterosexual.

Why didn't he just tweet Muslim thing thumb up emoji not Muslim thing thumb down emoji? That's basically all this says.

By the way why the fuck do they bother going to beach? You can't sunbathe and swimming must be as pleasurable as swimming dressed.

I can see the problem here.
>Islam is still legal in France

Then return to your shit land globalist faggot.

Qqqqqqqqqqq
Qqqqqqqqqqq

>giving muzzies rights
Lol!

When was the last time swathes of homos committed massacres across the globe?

"Burkinis" are pose a health threat and can hide weapons.

In Europe we can go to the beach naked, fkn muzzie

>guy in a thong is offensive

>woman with her tits out is great

hello to double standards

As for the Islamic propagandist: Wear a burka at the beach yourself, asshole. If it's good enough for you then maybe it will be good enough for women

I don't know, and I don't care either. They need to leave

Expression of hostile foreign culture = illegal and offensive

Expression of native culture = A-OK

Welcome to France 2016!

Man thongs can't hide weapons, other than that delicious dong

>why the fuck do they bother going to beach?

Sand people love sand.

So, he is homophobic and thinks it's ok to subjugate women through suffocating clothes?

What a fucking chauvinistic pig!!!!

Easy, have him go somewhere where women can use the burkini and men cant use thongs.

>native culture

Call the french people one more time faggots and I swear to God I'll set on fire every fucking Burger King built or to be built in France

And this is why the ban exists. If you wish to permanently live somewhere, you need to adapt to its culture. If a Western woman went to one of their countries dressed in typical attire, she'd likely be beaten to death. Wearing a full bodysuit to a beach is not typical and attracts unwanted attention. You can be modest at a beach without looking like that.

France buddy I love ya but you have to admit you're pretty gay

Your burgers are fucking dead, kiddo.
I'm finishing a wine bottle right now to make the molotov cocktail that'll start the fucking WW3

>man thong is BAD
>woman thong is GOOD

go fuck yourself

A family isn't religiously obliged to stone a dude who refuses to wear a thong to death

I have no love for sandnigs and all this burkini crap but that fucking faggot wearing that thing on his cock in public just screams degeneracy.

What's even worse is there are people in this thread defending it just to get one up on the burkini wearing ape, kill yourselves please.

>implying man thongs aren't hiding a weapon.
It's 2016.

I'm glad we've got freedom here. If I wanted to wear a parka to the beach, or a thong, I could. Ain't no fuckin nanny state gonna tell me how to dress.

Thing is, this ban isn't about burkinis being offensive, France has these stupid cleanliness laws. You can't wear anything more than the minimum in water.

Men can't even wear trunks, they have to wear speedos

Leave the fucking Burgers out of this.

>go nude to the beach
>get arrested for exposing yourself to children
>get 60 years of continuous nigger rape in prison

So much for muh freedoms eh.

If muslims move to France then they need to accept French culture.

>woman thong

It's not a woman thong it's literally a woman cape you fucking dumbass

>Men can't even wear trunks, they have to wear speedos

In public swimming pools. Nobody cares if you do that in the sea.

Does he know nude beaches are common in France since forever?

Wait what?! You have to wear a speedo to the pools?

Multiculturalism doesnt work and you cant tolerate the intolerant

As long as the West doesnt accept that race/culture/nationality matters these shitkins will abuse our double think and invade our nations.

You can not give them a hand because they will take your arm

>Prove time and time again that you're using baggy, "modest" clothing to conceal weapons
>Ban such clothing in a place where bathing suits are traditionally worn since logically, only someone with something to hide would wear them

Freedom of attire does not mean freedom from attire, Wop

They don't necessarily get forced into it by their husbands, some women choose that for cultural reasons.

It's funny how liberals in west complain that women are nothing but sex objects in their revealing clothes, then conservatists complain that muslim women are nothing but sex slaves in their hiding clothes.

In fact it depends of the trunk. The ones on the left side of pic related are allowed, where the one on the right side isn't.

(just pics taken from Google Image and glued together)

>trying to out-breed vermin

France should be nuked.

Well, they could kill or expel the muslims but I believe UN wont agree with that, and neither have the balls to do it.

why?

Do these people know in what country they illegally migrated to. It fucking France, every beach is a nudist beach in disguise.

How is that cleaner exactly? I would think the clothes would be more hygienic than bare skin.

the whole burkini shit is a strawman and none-issue. all muslims and niggers out. problems solved.

It for higiene. Nobody know how you treat your crotch so at least let it contained in your trousers.

France wants to see the bulge.

We have the same in many baths/spas with pools, but it isn't a law. It's just the company's hygiene policy that's standard in many places.

thats the only difference i can think of honestly

w look, another american invention has reached 'em faggots over here.

It's French government playing both the multicultural and conservative side. They keep importing muslims as usual and tolerate the ghettos, but still put up a show for conservatists that they're taking action against Islamic terrorism, by banning clothes.

I see no problem. Islam needs to be banned or worse put in camps with the rabbi.

I'm tired of hearing all this bullshit.
Beaches in France are some kind of 21st century cultural war of civilisations battle ground and people on the promenade get rolled over by scrap iron trucks and going to a rock concert is an open ivitation to maybe getting shot before part of you start getting lopped off.

As far as I'm concerned, France is basically a border province of Syria now. I'm not going back there. Stay-cations ftw. Fuck the continent.

>a total mudshit retard acting like a retard

STOP THE PRESS!

Can anyone explain this burkini ban to me?

I mean what does anyone care how someone dresses? If I go to a beach wearing long sleeved pants and a hoodie, will I also get arrested?
Also how do you define a burkini?
If a muslim woman would wear normal clothing and a hijab, would this also be illegal?

I mean what the fuck is the problem?

Then they should go back home to Arrakis

yes and it makes me fucking furious. the solution is clear and obvious. all that energy wasted on non-issues
>ban burkas
>ban burkinis
>ban minarets
>ban halal food
just get them the fuck out.

lmao @ france (and germany)

ew wtf, who would wear a "man thong"

anyway, i thought we already had speedos or g strings or some shit.

It's about hygiene. Swimming trunks are less likely bring all kinds of shit into pool.

>Mohammed

Opinion discarded due to suspicion of terrorism

That's it. I'm now #bombitformohammed

>Man thing
What he fuck is that cancer? If I see any of that over here I'll drown the fucker in the ocean

Ficki with ANY American burger franchise in France and we'll rain hellfire down on you, Frogmhed.

IT'S

>two radically different things depicted side by side
>why are these things considered different?
Leftist stupidity is the most frustrating thing in the world. Regular stupid people can have simple concepts explained to them. If not, you can at least ignore them and go about your life.
Leftists are too ideological for the former and too power-hungry for the latter.

Muslims need to go live in their own countries. Anyone called Mohamed is disqualified from making any kind of commentary about Western civilization. Burkinibags belong in gated backyard pools in Arab countries.

>So Muslims are homophobic now?
>now
kek

that pic is about 10 years old, he's probably died from AIDS by now

It looks very outlandish in a country that's used to full nudity at the beach. It shouldn't be illegal in my opinion, but it does scream "I'm not integrated". Which is why they made it illegal probably.

When (((you))) leave the pool your whole body's wet anyway. How fucking dumb are you guys?

I have no problem with nudist beaches! Why would I have problem with man-thongs?

>I mean what does anyone care how someone dresses? If I go to a beach wearing long sleeved pants and a hoodie, will I also get arrested?
You can wear basically anything but burka (for integration reasons) and it's derivate the burkini
Muslim women could easily wear a dress or a diving suit, but they chose to purpotedly wear this illegal islamic clothing to confront the state and its laws
It's a cultural war

So, what, can't be nude on the fucking beach? Go back to your desert shithole if you don't like freedom you cunt, and take your symbols of power with you.

That's the joke, you memeschool dropout.

Are the french people doing something against muslim and islamification?

Yes
I shitpost on Sup Forums

Based Muslims BTFO fag-enabler and slut-enabler western society once again.

I'd deport the muslim and put the degenerate down like a rabbied dog.

Also - when are you planning to fuck off? Your shill threads are annoying as fuck.

They kill homos by throwing them from rooftops.

By the way this issue hits close to home for me, because since I live in shitskin central they introduced women only hours at my pool. I'm not allowed to go in from 11:30 till 14:00. Very annoying if I slightly overslept.
It's a slippery slope.

fpbp

good job ireland

TWENTY

>Culture war
Pretty much this. Enlightenment values don't take into account demographic replacement, they tend to assume homogeneous culture. So it's not equipped to deal with it the same way as a standing army on the borders.
That's why I don't see it as a repudiation of western values to block the spread of sharia. It's war.

Haven't you heard? Fags are on the bottom of the chain now, they are literally worse than straight white males.