Reminder that the leaks to episode 7 were fake. Especially Littlefinger's death. Come the fuck on...

Reminder that the leaks to episode 7 were fake. Especially Littlefinger's death. Come the fuck on, do you seriously think anything involving that guy wouldn't be super tricksy? Especially considering the plotline in Winterfell literally has Littlefinger "leaking" false info to trick people.

When you take into account the fact that they filmed many many many red herring scenes that they never intended to use in order to trick paparazzi, you can't deny that it wasn't a false flag.

D&D confirmed /ourguys/

He's going user, let it go

Off to join the big guy in the sky

>Littlefinger is smart
>Littlefinger married his waifu to Ramsay
pick one

He's already dead. Arya has his face.

so i guessh his death is off the table ?

Next you guys'll say some dumb shit like the rightful king won't be back

Nah he's dead, the writers aren't smart enough to keep him interesting now that they have to come up with it on their own. There is no point keeping him alive any longer, his character is already ruined.

Seriously, the only thing he's done for nearly a season and a half was to spread distrust between Sansa and Arya. After everything that's gone on he and most of his army would have fucked off to the Vale and waited for an opportunity.

I think ordinarily he'd get away but with Bran in the mix the super power overrides any amount of trickery.

Arya knew she was tricked tho.
All the Sansa hate is an act to fool and outmaneuver him.

Ridiculous

What will his reaction be upon getting his hands on a wight? What expert opinion will he offer?

Arya's death is long overdue. I can't believe the Faceless Men would leave such an unstable danger out of there. He has already exterminated a fucking house without permission. She knows too many secrets. She's too dangerous to be left alive.

What ungodly ass-drilling device is that?

>"lone wolf dies but the pack survives"
what the fuck did they mean by this?

How much did HBO pay to suppress ep. 7 leaks btw

Jon will learn he is a targ and will get kicked from king in da norf status but the starks stay safe in winterfell

>mental gymnasticking this hard to keep your gollum alive
Wew

a girl has to die

appropriate use of spoilers on my Sup Forums?
too bad you're a /got/ faggot

What if Syrio Forel was a faceless man who took Meryn Trant's face and he was the one that liked the pedophile degenerate shit and Arya killed him before he could reveal himself?

"You’ll be sewing all through winter. When the spring thaw comes, they will find your body with a needle still locked tight between your frozen fingers.”

I GUESH THE SHUMMER ISLANDSH ARE OFF THE TABLE