Why do we hate the Jews?

Why do we hate the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8
jpost.com/US-Elections/Donald-Trump/Third-Israeli-Trump-campaign-office-opens-in-Tel-Avivs-Diamond-District-466130
youtube.com/watch?v=yDJQ2Q3w9jI
sli.mg/a/HJEYXL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faked the holocaust. Pretend they were slaves who built the pyramids. Manipulate international finance to wage war.

Just a few. We should gas them for real this time. They will lie about anything, and their goals are death and destruction. They are killers.

For real for real?

Subversion.

only summary you will ever need:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8

dont forget to vote trump though, the ONLY candidate in US history to campaign in Israel:

jpost.com/US-Elections/Donald-Trump/Third-Israeli-Trump-campaign-office-opens-in-Tel-Avivs-Diamond-District-466130

Nuke 'Em.

Even when you try to be nice to jews, there is no fucking way to appease you guys or even have peace, you still bitch about every last friendly overture.

Trump is the only candidate in over 30 years not to put on a fucking beanie and have to go kiss kike ass at the wailing wall, which is very satisfying.

you think Trump doesn't despise Jews and know what the game is, after his kike son in law didn't want to marry his daughter unless he was a Jew, and wouldn't marry her unless she concerted?

He's not stupid Hymie...

Here comes Kippur Goyshekel to ruin our goddamn fun.

jimmy facts pls

Americans don't hate Jews, they love Jews

No, trust me, we hate you big nose kikes.

Sure you do David, sure you do

more jew sluts bro

Because picture related.

I don't. I think it's a retarded BLM tier conspiracy theory that drags the right wing down.

you are a delusional faggot

No reason goy
Don't click my image

> the ONLY candidate in US history to campaign in Israel

this is flat out lie

Every candidate campaigns in Israel eventually
Have you never heard of AIPAC????
They can make any politician head to Israel

That is McKayla Maroney, she is goy
most Jews are ugly imo, even Bar Rafaeli looks like shit to me

I like Israeli Jews but the Jews that get into politics are usually the ones that should be killed

You are stupid

I hate jews cuz im one and im a fuckin piece of shit

The same reason we hate gypsies.

They're vagrants. They don't settle, build homes, do honest work, develop a tie to the land, and become part of its cycle of resources.

Instead, they come in, they suck up some money, and then they leave as soon the land stops being fertile or the locals realise what's going on. They're nomads.

A Jew never thinks of himself as a citizen of his nation first and a Jew second. No, a Jew always thinks of himself as a Jew, and nothing more.

Jews live where they see profit to be made from exploiting the locals. "What about Israel?" I hear you say? Those are secularists. They've given up on Judaism in all but name. They're no more Jews than the guy who puts up a christmas tree but hasn't set foot in a church or said a single prayer in a decade or more is a christian.

I don't. Why would you hate the smartest people on the planet? I don't care how they came about but you can't deny that they have succeeded in practically everything they've attempted

No reason. We're all just jealous.

you're delusional if you think Israel is some sort of secular paradise
like a quarter of this country looks like it is straight out of the Warsaw Ghetto

youtube.com/watch?v=yDJQ2Q3w9jI

Wtf I hate Jews now

It's time to stop.

Because they're jews.

they are behind everything we hate. they own the media and push degeneracy. you'll understand eventually

Because Sup Forums easily falls for memes. There are good and evil people in every population, and many inbetween. There are good jews and there are evil jews, just like there are good Germans and evil Germans. However the evil ones among the jews want to make us believe that all jews are evil. This way they can accuse us of being antisemitic. We should not hate all jews. We should only hate the evil ones. And we should not hate them for being jewish, but for being evil. Just like we hate evil Germans or evil Aemericans for being evil and not for their ethnicity.

Anyone who posts on Sup Forums is a piece of shit, you're a double piece of shit you fucking kike

I do what I want, Jake

Sup Forums is a board of tolerance

>(You)

>being brainwashed your entire life and then growing up to parrot your indoctrination to others
good goy

jews are not even close to gypsies

they most definitely settle and conform to the society around them

you cant blame jews for having trouble "being a citizen of the nation first" when people like you are always trying to pin yellow stars on them

that said I know lots of jews who are american first and consider themselves "jew-ish"

Yeah, they're fucking sick. They literally escape on the technicality that what they do isn't classified as terrorism.

Gas them all, I say.

stop equally applying your values you fucking race traitor

Because we need a scapegoat to blame for the horrible state of the world and our own lives. Changing shit is too hard, man.

The Jews are behind everything you hate today

>Donald "my daughter's womb is for Jewish seed only" Trump.

>Those are secularists. They've given up on Judaism in all but name. They're no more Jews than the guy who puts up a christmas tree but hasn't set foot in a church or said a single prayer in a decade or more is a christian.

Good post until this paragraph, Israel is a nation full of Jews, they survive on billions of American Aid and turn around and fuck America constantly. They take as much as the can, because they believe they're entitled to it, like every jew in existance.

Israel couldn't access more Jewish if it tried, it depends on handouts and gives nothing in return

did you know there was a prior terrorist attack involving a truck full of explosives in the underground parking lot?
it failed to destroy the building; but made abundantly clear terrorist attacks were needed in the insurance

Part 2.
Is this a coincidence?

no, part 2 is entirely (((coincidence)))

Because they did this.

Most of those guys weren't that bad though.

Soros on the other hand....

woah shlomo, you don't have to go that self hating.
you can hate the globalists jews and not be a piece of shit!

those digits dont lie

>you can't have loyalty to your race, goy, that's COLLECTIVISM

Because they faked the Holocaust, that's why.

did (((ashkenazi))) / (((Khazeria))) "jews" hijack the jewish meme in order to destroy the jews?

are they the ultimate anti semites?

>enslaves the world through debt
>has no culture beyond destroying others
>wants to ruin the world so its easy to control
>manipulates world powers into perpetual war for profit

kikes should be gassed. israel should be nuked. anyone who says kikes aren't the single most terrible thing on planet earth is a fucking shill

Redpill album: sli.mg/a/HJEYXL

>To achieve his goal, the Jew proceeds as follows: he creeps up on the workers in order to win their confidence, pretending to have compassion for their poverty and circumstances or even anger at their miserable lot in life. He is careful to study all the real or even their imagined problems. Then he arouses the desire for change. With infinite shrewdness, he stirs up the urge for (((SOCIAL JUSTICE))), an innate desire that is sleeping within every Aryan. Once the fire is burning, the Jew turns it into hatred toward those more fortunate and puts the stamp of a very special World-Concept on the battle; he builds a philosophy designed to correct social injustice. He founds the Marxist doctrine.

- Mein Kampf

jesus christ

Shush moron, jews overepresented in decadence

they used a russian modeling agency as well can't find the meme

what if the jews fell victim to this same tactic by some other central asian group, Khazars aka ashkenazis

literally none of the girls I posted were Jewish Simon

jews are a plague
they might look like humans but they are not, they are alien infiltrators with reptilian DNA