Ask an alt-right conservative who converted to islam anything

Ask an alt-right conservative who converted to islam anything

fave pizza topping???

sun dried tomatoes with chicken and onions

>Canadian flag
Why am I not surprised?

Do you like to make pretend threads from time to time?

What does Islam teach about your homosexual desires and how are you dealing with that?

So you betrayed your race and culture to become an Arab.

How's that working out for you?

A FUCKING LEAF

Its fine to be homosexual but just dont act on it and sin. Unlike kufir who tell people its okay to be a sodomite

Nope, there is no race in islam only ummah

>Culture
He's a leaf, he has no culture.
>Race
Islam isn't a race, retard.

On the contrary you did betray your culture. Look at the Egyptians. The North Africans. Somalians. Every place Islam goes it Arabizes. It creates its own dialect of Arabic, it promotes Arabic dress and culture.

There's no "Egyptian Islam" and "Moroccan Islam" there's only Islam, one Arab version of it. You betrayed your culture, cuck.

You may as well have converted to Orthodox Judaism

They left their pagan ways and accepted the truth, the truth that muhammad (Pbuh) gave the world Allah(SWT) rules for all humanity

its ok to ge pedo?

Pedos get BTFO in muslim countries and killed

The Franks left their Pagan Ways, as did the Swedes, The Anglo-Saxons, Polish, so on and so forth. They all retained their languages and culture however.

Islam created a monolithic cultural group virtually indistinguishable from the nations it invaded. Arabs destroyed The Egyptians and The North Africans and forcibly Arabized them. You're doing the same for your own country.

Do you want some tacos al pastor, m8?

what is alt-right, leaf?

i tought you are praying to pedo
am i wrong?

Sure I would love some

Nations can still have their languages and old culture dress/style as long as the accept islam

Hiterl loved islam too which would be great for germans

No we pray to god

>Hiterl loved islam too which would be great for germans
as we can see

This. Islam is not some enlighten ideal without an ego. It holds onto it self disrespecting other cultures.

Yes but islam=/=waves of seuxal frustrated inbred middle easterners

i never seen more manipulations at one picture

How can you be so based? I thought Canadians were lame.

Why convert to a dying religion based on conquering?
>that flag

...oh

Of course some idiot made that photo but it does hold true. That the west used to be based and a great patriarical society and now islam is the only redeeming thing

The Egyptian language was supplanted by Arabic. Almost all Muslim nations speak some dialect of Arabic. They're forced into arabic Clothing and have to practice Arabic cultural practices. Islam is culturally subversive trash.

This! Islam is one of my favorite religions. It surely is the best one of the major religions.

Nice Bate

When are you planning to sacrifice yourself for Allah?

Do you blow your nose three times every morning? Muhammad told you to do so, because it would remove Satan from your nose. (Sahih al-Bukhari 3295)

good, it is the language of the prophet

what a silly cherry picked photo

Yes, i am still having trouble with salah but with Allahs help anything can be possible I just need to persevere

LOL clearly you've never heard of Islam outside the Middle East...you realize only 13% of Muslims are Arab or Arabized? Go check out Islam in South and Southeast Asia. No Arab influences there.

>flag

There is starting to be more saudi clerics there which is terrible and need to get rid of them

^^^

>good, it is the language of the prophet
Because he was born in Arabia?

sooner today i saw on pol gif where buddhist priest talk how small minority of mudslims in some town is sorce of every single problem in that town
and that peace is not possible with them

yes and because the quarn was written in arabic

>things that don't happen in reality

They really do, i get you hate islam blahblahblah but they do. They only are degenerate in europe because europeans have no backbone and are all pussies

That's nice user. Also don't be surprised when you smell something while praying, because Satan likes to fart at these times so he doesn't have to hear them. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Number 1231) (Sunan an-Nasai, Number 671)

>"They only are degenerate in europe because europeans have no backbone and are all pussies"
-a fucking leaf

Yes during salah satan will try to tempt us from offering our prayers for Allah(SWT) and worshiping the truth, he will do anything to bring you to his level

Yes most canadians are pussies and effeminate too.

soup user,

Alt-right here. You know people don't realize that Islamic girls are the answer to all the shitposting bitching about white women. Islamic girls more often actually have sense and self-respect. I have not converted but I've been to a few cultural events with her parents and to be honest Islam , true Islam really does fight against the degeneracy of the west.

Sunni?

Have you figured out that your problems are going to follow you no matter what you do, until you actually address them?

There are no shortcuts.

presenting your backside to the sky is pretty effeminate too.

in fact. most homosexuals assume that position in bed.

>face down, ass up faggot"

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

well i was part of chatolic community and they fought against degenerecy aswell like every religion does

>who converted to islam
Nice try, ahmed.

well if you want a good women you make her into one youre foolish if you think women are more than a petulant child

Yes my problems are sinning and temptaions but you fight them because the reward will be great

yes

Shariah?

lol fuck off go to the mosque its your time to fuck goats again and come witchery and treason.
stop sliding this shit turkey is getting missiles fucking fired at it

I just came here to check for leaf-flag

Proofs, tovarisch?

Cool clock, ahmed!

Do you agree with this?

no

>Venezuela
>Nk
>china

Hey, another muslim convert. Salam Alaykum

I would've cared but then I saw your flag.

Muslims only pray to the creator of the universe, the allmighty who created adam and eve. The same guy Jesus, Moses, Abraham+++ prayed to

When will user accept islam? Even Napoleon and Hitler wanted to be muslim.... so user ... What the hell do you have to lose?

Yes hitler as an agnostic theist who wanted any system to run the german people, and you can be muslim and against immigration

>clearly you've never heard of Islam outside the Middle East.
ISIS

What a dumb thing to do. You're going to regret it.

Well, the pope is changing things now and it's becoming as pro-degeneracy as protestantism. You could probably go to a protestant church and ask the minister what they do against degeneracy, but she is likely a millitant lesbian and will shun you for being a "CIS pig"

No the pope is not changing anything liturgical he came out and said homoseuxality is from satan. Its the media spins it out of control only ex c athedra statments matter

>Fucking Leaf.
>Islamist
>Anti-west.
>Not Alt-Right

>and you can be muslim and against immigration

But it's heartless and uncharitable. Only if you want to do the bare minimum... (pay the zakah to the poor and do nothing more) But it is good moral behaviour to help the needy.

>But it is good moral behaviour to help the needy

theres tons of people to help in my country, how can you help people who cant help themselves and are run away and leave their women and children in the middle east ie 90% of the refugees

Well he could easily sit on that magical chair that catholics believe the pope only can say infallible things from and say "gay is ok". At some point a pope is going to do it.

>pope only can say infallible things from and say "gay is ok". At some point a pope is going to do it.

no only on ex cathedra statements like i previously said, he said homos are from satan and many people catholics and muslims do not understand papal infallibility and besmirch of christian brothers

>how can you help people who cant help themselves and are run away and leave their women and children in the middle east ie 90% of the refugees

The women and children will be taken care of, muslim men can marry 4 women. The men are doing the only thing they can, how can they stop Canada from constantly bombing the innocent when the kuffar have a hatred for muslims (which is why they bomb the innocent) they need to promote islam and make Canada more muslim until Canada stops attacking. They are doing their part and getting some Canadian sweethearts to make babies. It's a good thing that only 10% actually flee with their families. All of them need help to create a better place for the world.

The people in your country would be better helped if more was muslims and gave to charity like muslims do as well.

>and muslims do not understand papal infallibility and besmirch of christian brothers

I was baptised catholic and I always assumed the pope's infallibility meant he could do whatever. I mean in the first council in nicea in 320 (sometime around that time) they said that jesus was god, which was only a belief among a small minority, but among some important people. And in 380 sometime they added "the holy ghost". They did admit that it was not logical when the bible always focused on one God, but they said it was beyond logic because the council could do nothing wrong due to infalability.

I thought popes had the same power

kys