/got/ general

previously on /got/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/petyr_b/truth?in=petyr_b/sets/got-s7-soundtrack-truth-ramin-djawadi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aaggghh...

new leak

Have you accepted the One True God yet?

....BEND BEFORE ME

GODS I WAS BOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

dany

Everyone post "THE HOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAR IS PREGNANT" with this image

BOW YOU BOARS! BOW BEFORE YOUR WHORE!

>be ameridrogon
>get shot

>Peter

AND WHICH ONE OF YOU MADE THE 8 AT AGE 10?

SURROUNDED BY LANNISTERS

post yfw it's season 8 and the lannister army led by jaime save the day

Reminder that bobby posters are from leddit.

Official #boatsex music
m.soundcloud.com/petyr_b/truth?in=petyr_b/sets/got-s7-soundtrack-truth-ramin-djawadi

it's beautiful

Could tywin have guided tommen into being a good king?

>Whose the cuckest of GoT.... Females?

Brienne, Sansa, or Melisandre.

CAREFUL NED, CAREFUL

This guy definitely did

I GREW UP WITH WHORES

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>mfw the normies explode because it's not right for lannisters to be the good guys

blond shits all around

No, Jaime will probably side with the Danycuck Brigade. Literally all he did this season was
>THE DOTHRAKI ARE TOO STRONG CERSEI
>THE DRAGONS ARE TOO STRONG CERSEI
>THE UNDEAD ARE TOO STRONG CERSEI

>Jon and Dany start fucking hard

hey my friends - i from germany. can someone describe name of the accent used by the hero of "beric" ?

>mfw Dickon and Rickon become the gay emperors of Essos

>ex looks like dany
>start watching got
>start masturbating to ex
>closet hoping dany dies to fulfill my mental fantasies

I never asked for this

>a ambitious

sums up the writers pretty well

SURROUNDED BY LANCELS
GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME

fixed

>yfw Robert faked his own death and will come to the aid of Westeros any moment now

THE WHOOOOOOOAR IS ASYMMETRICAL

i mean to be fair, they all are too strong

Why is the spelling and grammar in all of these so poor? Even in the ones that have turned out to be legit

>I may have killed your father, Dany; and I may have thrown your brother out of a tower, Jon; and I may have been complicit in the gang rape of your wife, Tyrion - but I'm on YOUR side
It's the dumbest shit imaginable if he joins them, and even dumber if they let him live.

THANK THE GOOOOODS FOR BESSIE

AND HER TITS

SILENCE WHORE, FETCH ME MORE WINE

So... Cleganebowl gets confirmed his Sunday right?

AAAAAHHHHHH LANCEL HELP

>No, Jaime will probably side with the Danycuck Brigade
I mean, the leaks are spot on and heavily imply Jaime gets disgusted with Cersei when she doesn't give a shit about the army of the dead and makes plans to abandon the living in the hope that the dead kill off her enemies.

same reason the writers don't understand geographic distance

Can we forget bobby posting and go back to Sansan posting?

Any new intel on possible leak?

THERE'S NO CURE FOR BEING A BOAR

If Jon doesn't punch him in the fucking beautiful Danish face when they meet I am dropping this show for ever.

More wine, your grace?

>i mean to be fair, they all are too strong
The Dothraki aren't stronger than an army. The dragons can be killed with prep time. And Dany's merry band of retards will literally tell Cersei how to kill the wights.

I know some don't like Jaime's characterization in the show, but at least it's been linear. The reason why he leaves is fucking retarded and tacked on at the end because it had to happen at some point.

reminder that they don't even care anymore and they admit to being hacks

AAAARGHHHH ROBERT HELP ME

DABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

yea it comes out monday

Why doesn't Dany get a fucking dragon saddle with side and back shields or some shit?

THE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE IS PREEGNANT NEEED

Why would she help Dany and Jon after they straight up tell her how to kill the walkers?

aaggghhh...

The episode opens with a flashback (since it's the finale) of Robert caving in Rhaegar's chest with his warhammer, then it cuts to Gendry who is shouting at the men at Eastwatch "BRING ME MORE WINE!".

WINE ME A RIVER

Kingslayer was for good reason. Bran is tough to forgive but I bet we get a scene where august bran forgives him and says something about how it was necessary for him to become the 3 eyed raven.

>The boat weaves back and forth as Jon and Dany start fucking hard
Will he match my boy Drogo?

Jesus all of these are fucking terrible

>Jon and Dany start fucking hard.

this reads like underage fanfic written by a virgin

In the first series it literally took months to get from the Wall to King's Landing, and once Jon was at the Wall even people in Winterfell thought he was a long ways away. Apparently now it takes 10 minutes give or take including piss stops.

>bobbyposting and painposting have spread to Sup Forums

Fuck's sake.

>A loose army of unarmored light cavalry unsuited to warfare in most of Westeros' kingdoms

>Gigantic flying lizards capable of spanning the continent in record pace and burning anyone out of nearly any fortification

>An endless horde of dead men immune to all conventional weapons that destroys the local climate and only grows larger the more you try to fight it.

One of these things is not like the others.

>who cares if we're ignoring the laws of physics, dude there's dragons xd it gets us our views so just turn your brain off bro xd
cancer to him and to everyone who agreed to this bullshit

>Criticism is invalid if audience is big
What the fuck is wrong with them?

>reminds me her of Theon

at least put effort into it

Boar wine your grace?

NED...
PROMISE ME NED...

have we started the fire?

They're finally exposing themselves, the retards.

SURROUNDED BY WILDLING FUCKING SHITS

jeeez i just realized i never masturbated since the start of this season and i don't want to
GoT is too pure

>trying this hard to make rob memes a thing

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

GIVE ME TEN GOOD MEN AND I'LL IMPREGNATE THE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

REMINDER

The official tier list for anyone who has taste and is not a contrarian faggot.

ONE ABOVE ALL TIER:
Arya stark

GOD TIER:
Night's King
Tyrion Lannister
Sandor "the Hound that rides" Clegane
Sansa Stark.
Tywin Lannister.

CHAD TIER:*
Robert "the Hammer" Baratheon
the Bronn of Blackwater
Jamie the Lannister
Arthur "Twin Swords of the Morning" Dayne
Ser Davos "the Onion Knight" Seaworthy.
Jon Targeryan
Varys "the spider"
Brianne of Tarth

JOBBER TIER:
Beric Dondarrion
the Ross of Myr
Theon "Reek" Greyjoy
Barristan Selmy
Littlefinger
Brendan "the Blackfish" Tully
Stannis "Beaten by Cuck Ramsey, cucked by Jon ,beaten by Tyrion and killed by Brienne" Baratheon.

cuck TIER:
Euron, viserys, Oberyn,Ramsey, mountain and other irrelevant cunts

What's the trashiest /got/ scene?

What would GRRM think about this? Objectively speaking I mean, I know he doesn't care about the show.

at least they're honest about how most people can't be arsed to bother thinking about shit like this

ROBERT PICK UP

I AM THE KING

Anyone has the Chad stride with the nights king picture?

boar whine, your grace?

Does anyone have that picture of all the kino shots from throughout GoT? Like Jon and Ygritte on top of the wall, the heart tree etc.

based leak-poster

Call Beric a jobber one more time...

FIVE BOARDS ONE MEME

POOOOOOOSIE

What the actual fuck? Arya is disgusting tier. Your list is fucking reprehensible. I am ashamed I share the same species as you.

that looooong scene of Meryn Trant refusing girl after girl because they're "too young" so the audience can later enjoy him getting brutally mutilated and murdered by Arya

Heck yeah Arya is the best! She reminds me of my first OC back in Neopets!

>A cute ninja girl who can shape shift, great with a bow and swords. She has great healing powers and also a pet wolf!
She is secretly a lady of a great house but don't tell anyone tee-hee!
>She is on a quest to find her beloved onii chan and meets a handsome young black smith who she tells her deepest secrets too, and a handsome and powerful sensei who teaches her how to shape shift. She has to battle an evil wicked queen and then face off against her spoiled selfish sister!

ABSOLUTE CHAOSH

More wine, your grace?