Yfw the only true Aryans are Pajits and Cyka Blyats

>yfw the only true Aryans are Pajits and Cyka Blyats

Attached: R1a1a distribution.jpg (600x388, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

y-str.org/p/ancient-dna.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/03/exotic-female-migrants-in-early.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did it all go so wrong?

Attached: Indo-European Migration.png (450x275, 151K)

Pajits have R1a because they got invaded by ancient Cyka Blyats.

Pic related is ancient DNA from a man from Andronovo culture.

y-str.org/p/ancient-dna.html

Attached: rise505.jpg (1224x1074, 497K)

My ancestors :)

Attached: Nordids.png (1372x487, 1000K)

delete these, immediately.

kurva anyƔd

Why did the iranics racemix with Elamites and Dravidians?

They wanted to fugg, but there was nothing else to fuck there and they were after a long journey,

Ps. it's the truth.

They had bitchin babes ready for the taking.

why did mongols mix?

Look at your own image, the possible candidates for his DNA all include Brahui or Baloch

People had no conception of genetics, only cultural differences. They just focused on paternal lines and horseshit like that.

Also it was very profitable to take control over all that land and people. They made a better deal than you with the Mexicans.

Only in population approximations because they carry a part of PIE ancestry that Euros naturally dont because, well they went to Iran and India. As you can see they had less than 2% South Asian ancestry, so the common bits are in the shared PIE ancestry, not Indian per se.

I totally forgot about Indian example of this phenotype.

Attached: Nordids.png (1654x471, 1.21M)

Good Map!

Attached: World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups1.png (3000x1900, 1.05M)

This kind of thing is designed for modern populations not ancient ones.
Andronovo had somewhat more CHG and ANE than modern Europeans and Brahui and Baloch whatever they are or look like happen to have both in their DNA in addition to other stuff.
It doesn't mean they were the source of this admixture in Andronovo or Yamna.

I meant to quote the Finn above you, stupid Polak.Why are you people so fucking butthurt all the time, I tire of your bullshit.

PS also it has to be considered that heritability was often considered a question of metaphysics in ancient times. A bunch of supernatural forces and spirits fallowing lineages, determining whats what, contributing to the material aspect of the person. So character or abilities would transmit through things like way of life, ritual and custom, legal inheritance etc.

Come at me, Germano-Slavic mutt, I'll cave your fucking skull.

Attached: HungarianY_DNA.gif (175x175, 4K)

Yeah sure, remind me again how often did Polish people won any wars in the last few centuries? The last time I looked, Germans and Russians took Poland apart like rabid dogs shred doormats.

Attached: 1420109174197.jpg (600x600, 27K)

The last time I remember you lost to fucking Romanians lmao.

From Baudhayana Shrauta Sutra 18:44
"Vedic king called Amavasu, whose people are the Gandhari (Afghanistan), the Parsu (Persia) and the Aratta(Turkish Kurdistan areas and Armenia)"

Attached: 634622.png (473x491, 226K)

A lil bit less than 100 years ago, so one of two formal wars we fought in 20th century. Get back to me when you ever solo Russia/Soviet Union and win, skrzacie.

>yfw early medieval germanics were mongoloid

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/03/exotic-female-migrants-in-early.html

Attached: 1463001107535.png (247x248, 99K)

i wonder how many nsdap members would kill themselves if they knew about haplogroups and autosomal dna

>head deformation
>east germanics
>east asians

The Huns?

Attached: MK_GR_043311_1_frei_0.png (640x640, 250K)

Indeed. They were probably Hunnic women taken as wives by East Germanics.

In the paper is says the deformed women were Romanians like the modern day ones except one who was mixed with Huns.
If you wonder where the shiteyed southern Germans come from look no further than a Gypsy beggar.

Didn't gypsies enter the carpathian basin much later?

Yes, they are not connected. These dont carry South Asian.

bump