Anthony Weiner

Never heard of him be before. Watched his documentary today, seemed like really cool and honest dude. what do you think about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBjif02ZLmI
youtube.com/watch?v=10sm-Cf5MG4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Weiner_sexting_scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=45HLuezLWUI
youtu.be/XSufugpYHvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eIJRyJkQXyc
youtu.be/Url2yRlHomw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pervert.

Cuck. His wife is a lesbian lover to Hillary Clinton

Why did he upload his bulge to twitter? documentary never explained that, was it an accident?

How the fuck could you say he's honest when he cheated on his wife at least three times, and fucked over his campaign with it?

Huma is an evil bitch but she's still pretty attractive, I don't know how he could cheat on her. Especially when he has a fucking kid.

i think he is a great politician, incredibly charismatic, and personally, i liked how he fought back the scandals with a firy attitude.

if you watch clips of this dude on the floor, he is a masterful politician.

also funny as fuck, that line in the movie when the camerman is asking how he feels, and he pauses and goes, "you know, is there is certain breed of fly that sits on the wall and speaks?" or something like that. i butcherred it, but i like the guys personality. seems like a fighter.

his sexting behaviour is a symptom of that attention hungry persona that ALL *good* politicans have. he just got caught.

id vote for him, if possible.

he's an honest politician, at the very least.

i dont give a fuck what personality quirks my politicans have, so long as they are passionate and talented in the office.

accident, yeah.
don't think it was a hack.

meant to be a PM

DANGER

Is that huma?

Yes, a wife who works 100 hours a week for an evil cunt is a good wife. Right. Thank you for your insight.

smells like shill in here.

he's the scum of the scumbag crop, don't ever trust a politician, esp. one from (((new york))).

trump is not a politician, politicians are fueled by special interests and globalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBjif02ZLmI

this dude is charismatic, with a nuanced intelligence, and a firey rhetoric.

love him.

He got fucking eviscerated by fucking with Andrew Brietbart, who is the fucking man. For people who weren't familiar.

>Andrew Breitbart is on vacation
>Anthony Weiner accidentally posted bulge to twitter
>deletes it
>starts to cover it up
>claims his account was hacked, and that someone has committed a federal crime
>Brietbart remembers they had gotten a tip earlier in the week
>Brietbart launches story
>entire left media comes out against brietbart, first saying that he faked the photos, secondly saying that he was the hacker
>fast forward
>Andrew starts posting photos he got from the tip
>goes to the press conference Anthony Weiner was hosting, winds up on stage before Anthony talks
>he answers questions by the media
>realizes after he steps down that he was on live TV

I wish Huma was my wife instead

Weiner is a Jewish weasel

He's a scumbag asshole, 9/11 would vote for again.

WTF, I love shills now

do you know anyhting about the legislation he's passed? anything about his working career?

you are the one who blindly eats up propaganda fodder.

im not for hillary, im an independent.

i like people with personality, people with strong wills. he has one. trump has one. they are more alike than you think

>hurr durr trump isnt a politician, he's anti-establishment

yeah....so anti-establishment that he is running for a position in the establishment, has had his little hands in politics for over thirty plus years. mmhmmm.

You left out the part where the government assassinated him as retaliation.

nice proxy, faggot.

i assume that, by calling me a shill, you are insulting me for being a spineless, brainwashed individual, who just looks to excuse politicians.

so apparently voicing positive opinions on Sup Forums is only met by straw-men, muh "shill"

watch the documentary. watch him on the floor. OBJECTIVELY he is a good politician.

literally jewish

One of the great sleazebags of our time.

youtube.com/watch?v=10sm-Cf5MG4

>tfw
Andrew was the man. I wish he was here for this election.

>tfw watching Red Eye with Andrew post Weiner
>tfw people telling stories about Breitbart

rly mdme thnk

Huma is fucking ugly

Shoot Weiner in the stomach until he stops moving

So sick of everyone apologizing for these international criminals

Profile says it all

>not a thread about huma

we are talking if weiner is a cool dude

if you take off your Sup Forums blinders for a second, you could see he is a talented politician.

hillary is not talented, not charismatic. not passionate.

huma is a parasite.

but anthony is a badass.

would you lick Huma's cunt, Sup Forums?

i don't think thinking is something you're so apt for.

goddamn, i wish pol were a liberated site once again.

now, all rhetorts, all arguments, are reductionist meme drivel.

have a fucking original thought instead of sucking off the rest of the board with tired memes, faggot.

He's already been buried, dad, move on.

Hell no. I would have fucked her 10-15 years ago.

Huma wants to be the new first lady.

Weiner is just her "beard."

Huma tucks Hilly in bed - she is Hillgirl's Monica for 20 years

this.

after watching the documentary, I came out liking her less and less.

clearly just is a parasite for power.

disgusting.

he was probably assassinated because he was planning on blowing the whistle on a lot of other corrupt politicians, especially those involved in the pedo ring and lolita express. I actually cried when I found out he died that morning in 2012. I basically abandoned the brand of conservatism I was a part of when he was leading the charge. nobody will ever carry the banner that brietbart held. how people feel about hitchens, I feel about andrew. we need both of those men right now. brietbart.com has taken off, but I wish he was here to steer it in the course he originally intended. people read it now, but after her died, it started being ran by christcucks and jews like pollack and shapiro. Pollack isn't that bad, but shapiro has been annoying since about 2014. became increasingly neurotic and a one trick pony after obama was re-elected. Andrew wanted to turn it into an investigative, whistle blowing website. the new heads turned it into a rightwing blog, essentially. it's better now but 2012-late 2014 it was just awful opinion pieces.

>Anthony Weiner
wait, hold the fuck on. his name is wEIner? why the fuk does everyone say "wiener"? I know native english speakers are horrible at pronouncing every other language there is, but this is ridiculous.
is it because of the dick pics or what?

Sup Forums BTFO, will they ever recover?

wtf are those tents that hag is wearing these days

Huma is always there
Huma runs the show

gotta hide the catheter

I think he has a deal with his wife where he gets to fuck interns and she gets to lick Hillary's pussy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Weiner_sexting_scandals

You never know. Maybe she's concealing a submachine gun or something.

>You will never be a secret service agent and get to carry and fire a full auto P90

Are you me? I actually got depressed last week because both Hitchens and Brietbart were dead. Everything both the men stood for are out 10 fold this time around.

>tfw Andrew died on my birthday

LOL

you are not Sup Forums you narcissistic minion

anyone got a link to this? sounds great

>ywn empty a full auto P90 into Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=45HLuezLWUI

the more i watch, the more confident i am that he a politician par excellence.

he fights for veteran's health care, fights fox news' megan kelly and bill o'reilly and calls them out for shilling for their corporate overlords, he fights old money, thus fights "the new world order"

i know you anti-weiner fags wont take the time to watch it, but i promise, you'd not be able to say, that despite his personal failures, he is an incredible politician.

it's a crying shame his actions got him blacklisted.

we could use more like him

>huma is irrelevant, and she hates, HATES anthony for the scandal
>obviously huma has big power dreams
>marries Anthony to form a new power couple
>mmmmaybe even be the next Clintons
>Anthony get's blacklisted
>Huma hates him forever

Of course you won't. Hillary will fill you with holes from her concealed MAC-10 before you even manage to pull the trigger.

CARLOS DANGER WANTS TO GIVE YOU THE COCK

Here's the short form. He has a long form talk about the entire incident, and it is absolutely amazing.

youtu.be/XSufugpYHvQ

if you know where the long one is i'd like to see it. i'd maybe like to see the actual press conference too.

also, thanks.

>roleplay-shilling for some cunt on a japanese image board

Pathetic.

>implying bullets hurt robots

>>roleplay-shilling
No, just making up amusing things Hillary could be hiding under her huge blouses. Really she probably just got fat and wants to hide it or possibly she needs some kind of medical brace. Is there anything wrong with imagining she's packing crazy heat and giggling?

gawker were fucking awful back then, too. they abused the girl that weiner sent his dick pics to, and then salon blamed breitbart for abusing the girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=eIJRyJkQXyc

My gf is a political retard because she consumes a ton of Youtube. I've been telling her about Anthony Weiner for a while now and then it finally clicked with her when we watched this documentary together.

Also, you almost feel sorry for Mrs. Huma Weiner-Danger until you remember she's a mud pushing degeneracy and the destruction of America as the right hand of the most corrupt politician to ever seek the presidency.

This is a long talk, but it goes over the whole incident, as well as more details on Andrew.

youtu.be/Url2yRlHomw

CARLOS DANGER

.45 ACP STOPPIN POWAH

thanks guys

G I R A F F E
I
R
A
F
F
E

How someone lives their personal life isn't the same as someone's political life.

There's a reason back in the day politicians would wear a mask during orgies

>back in the day
Hahaha. Weiner's not cool enough to get into the orgies. That's why he was sexting random chicks around the country instead.

JEW
E
W