This nigga from season 1 looked way more badass than the actual Night King who looks like a budget Darth Maul...

This nigga from season 1 looked way more badass than the actual Night King who looks like a budget Darth Maul, he should've been the main baddie

>season 1
WRONG

His mouth looks like a butthole. This isn't Preacher.

he's not much better he looks like a muppet. none of the walkers look cool or intimidating

wasnt he riding his horse in either the first episode of s1 or the last one?i dont remember anymore but i thought it was in s1

last episode of season 2

didn't he die really easily last episode? that isn't badass

Good actor

Reminder that this is how they should look not like anorexic naked old dudes.

whos this semen demon

Thats a Predator with blue eyes

I thought the Night Kin was pretty hot up until the last episode. They did something different with him and he looks dumb. I don't exactly know whats different. but its waaay different. Especially from the back

Design looks pretty nice and terrifying.
What show?

hes nose looks retarded

hes whole mug looks like hes legit retarded, nothing spooky about him

Seinfeld

House of Cards

nba2k18

I agree OP. They had that otherworldly look to them. Now they're just blue dudes. NK especially looks bad. He should've had a long beard and maybe a more pronounced ice crown.

Teletubbies.

that shti CGI tho

Nope fag

ur wrong kys monkey

He looks like he's morphing into a hostile Oblivion NPC.

jej

>we were denied the book Others who are described as terrifying but beautiful in their own way, with ice armour that catches the light and glimmers like a rainbow, with their own language which sounded like ice creaking and cracking
>instead we got mute blue dudes in regular leather armour

shut the fuck up nerd

Agreed. I dont know what got into their head, but the designs from when the walkers went by Sam were way more menacing

I wonder why his face got weird...

autism is a terrible disease

kys with that shitty meme

Kinda like how everyone in the show wears dark colors and the armor is all edgy useless leather. It's really boring and ugly.

>everyone wears a chestplate and pauldrons
>leg armour clearly hasn't been invented yet

stop playing WoW, loser

thats not the night king

are you fucking retarded ?

Looks like a goddamn lion.

I always have a nice chuckle when you nintendo manbabies show up in a thread. No one gives a shit about your obsession with colorful palettes tyke, least of all actual artists responsible for creating a believable, atmospheric world.

perfect

Read his post again.

Why did they start wearing armor?

they're playing tricks on us

the showmakers are total tightwads that pocket any budget they can

Actually they do the opposite, stretching the budget as far as possible to get in all the effects they can. You're retarded.

howling

It's cheaper for the production and looks "good enough" with minimal lighting, again no need for expensive props if you can just make the light low enough so you can't see how ugly it looks.
The alternative is paying italian artisans millions for armours/noble clothes that yes, look good but will cost you like a Direwolf.

kek

All the budget is thrown at muh dragins

>leather armor
>useless

Lost

>believable
Medieval clothing and tapestries were very colourful and garish. Making everything grey and brown is not a believable world, and neither is royalty or nobles in a roughly high medieval setting wearing shitty leather '''armour'''. At least get them some plate ffs

Balamory

Leather is dogshit for armour. It wasn't used anywhere near as much for armour as fantasy games would have you think.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Chuck's Suck and Fuck

I always imagined them as faceless beings (in the sense you'd never really see their features) so all the interpretations seem dumb to me.

nice blog faggot

Fuck off.

That sounds homosexual as fuck desu.

Rick and Morty

>with their own language which sounded like ice creaking and cracking
At least that is kind of still in the show, though it's no longer when they're talking, just always accompanies their scenes no matter what they're doing.

Different actor and less effects. He looks far more human now.

kys

>t. bookfag
Back to plebbit college boy

shut the fuck up

its sad that theyre now making shit up as they go
the lore established in just one ep before is immediately scrapped, s1 literally might just be a different show altogether

They aren't making shit up as they go, they're following an outline of the unreleased books.

end yourself

you just made that up, just like DnD

braavo

regarding that scene in the pilot, weren't they relatively close to the wall, right in the forest? how many times did d&d retcon their storyline?

Yes they were, but Walkers have been going near Craster's for years as well. Nothing was retconned by them being that close to the wall.

they can go to the wall, its just pointless since its DUDE MAGIC LMAO and they can pass it

now they have a dragon and can finally pass it

why didn't they attack the wildlings during all those scenes with mance? such a nice prey all at one place. mammoths, giants... where did they go after the battle of the fist of first men? the logistic is all over the place.

rick and morty

NO TIME TO EXPLAIN

arent the others supposed to be their own race, like the children of the forest
I think i read they should be frozen elves with frozen fiery aura about them, instead we get these budget shits

I just want to run my finger across the lines in his rubbery face, like the bottom of a mushroom.

You're a piece of shit

I hate you so much.

Breaking Bad

autist?

What's going on here?

>I wonder why his face got weirder
fixed

lmao loser