TRIGGERED

You're a superior person. Tell the world all about it here. Take away others' happiness. That's a sure-fire recipe for your life to be better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UY5oCdvC7A
youtube.com/watch?v=nEkL6B5MzYw
youtube.com/watch?v=01IDXfQbip4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Happiness is a warm hole
Wow such tolerance and enlightenment

Posting faggot pictures like that should be a criminal offence

spreading sharia should be a criminal offence

wat

>be Christian
>called a cuck if you don't follow the bible
>be called a Muslim if you do
Homos are a disgrace to society, I don't care if it's a "Muslim" thing they're sickos who belong in prison.

So you only fuck dead chicks?

Or is it stuffed animals, blow-up dolls, what?

> Inherited a condominium
> master degree but refuse to work
> broke as fuck, living off welfare
> spend day reading, training and fucking tinder chicks

living the dream user

eat shit faggot

You need to stop this degenerate lifestyle. Those women will lead you on a one way path to hell

Take it easy on the bible senpai. If you take it literally you're going to burn in hell either way. See it as a guideline to try to do good and love your neighbors, not more.

>Take away others' happiness. That's a sure-fire recipe for your life to be better.

It seems like most people are here are worried about the well-being of the world and the future of the human race. Most of them are sad about what they are seeing, and wish they themselves could be better too.

You are misreading this forum. Did you come here after the Hillary speech?

>burn in hell for believing the word of God

Did you hear about Hillary's emails?

lots of words to say the same thing that you quoted

No need to generalize. This place is like all places pretty diverse.
Some people here are ok with gays, some people here are even gay, others don't care, then some are in between, other are disgusted and your stormfront minority will for sure throw a irrational tantrum each time you talk about gays.

>the word of God

youtube.com/watch?v=7UY5oCdvC7A

>No need to generalize. This place is like all places pretty diverse.

The opening post doesn't generalize about the entire forum. It targets the select population of butthurt.

>okay with mentally deranged sex freaks
>some people are mentally deranged sex freaks
Homos are no better than rapists or people who have sex with animals

no burning in hell because there is no way in the world to follow all rules from a book that was rewritten an few times from the memory of some unschooled herders and which is pretty much very contradictory.

I know my tinder sagas became extremely tedious and draining in the past months, even to a point where I had to see psychologist cause I was extremely burned out. Mind you, my health insurance pays for all that and because of my psychological condition I am getting more welfare.

You know what the "contradictions" in the bible are? When the Old Testament says something, and Jesus came down and told us we should do differently. But dumb liberal atheists think this is a contradiction. And how is it impossible? Maybe it's impossible yes, I admit sometimes it might be hard the most important thing though is that an effort is made. Keep trying and it will become second nature but effort is too much for these liberal atheists who just want to sit down and play Pokemon all day

Living a life of sin makes you physically and mentally weak

Sounds pretty decent to me

>loving your neighbor is to tolerate their harmful attitudes
Kys

>Jesus came down and told us we should do differently

You mean the guys who have told us what he said, guys who weren't born when he was saying shit.

>lots of words to say the same thing that you quoted

Not really. Worrying about the future is what brought most people here. They want the world to be better for everyone.

I understand you leftists want the same thing. The difference is, your side has taboos that cannot be discussed. Often, those taboos hold the answers to our problems. You hold back actual improvement to society and cling to your tired platitudes

anecdote defines the norm

Without Christianity, you cannot have a moral society. The rise of atheism, and the decline of the west should be perfect evidence of this yet Sup Forums continues to ignore this. This is the biggest redpill and the hardest to swallow.

>86824309
thats why greece did so well right?

>Worrying about the future is what brought most people here.
sure, buddy

>They want the world to be better for everyone.
uh huh

Yeah, the black plague turned out so well.

(Christian assholes killed the Gypsies' cats, because — OMG! WITCHES!)

>Implying that not all aspects of homosexuality are harmful.
Just gas yourself. Seriously

the only thing I can say is that if God really does exist it sure doesn't look too good for guys like you. He doesn't seem like a big fan of hateful bigots.

In what way does this hurt you? Too much color?

I don't care what you sex freak homos think to be quite honest, just go get aids already.

>hateful bigot
I find it funny how people have made having conviction in your beliefs an insult.

Its not about hurting me, (which it does through eroding social norms) but loving your neighbor means to want your neighbor to reach his full potential. Like a parent loves a child or a friend loves another friend. Being a sodomite is definitely not the best these people can do.

The highest rate of HIV in Ohio is from hetero sex.

(Prostitution in Sandusky at Cedar Point.)

plenty of gay people know what rubbers are and gay women have a much lower STD rate than heteros

if you hate STDs so much then chop off your cock and become a superior lez. After all, why go about making a superior world by half-measures.

Go the full hog and advocate sex reassignment for male infants, too. All you need to do is keep a small number of adolescent boys able to donate and then give them sex changes after a certain age as well.

No more bad men to spread disease with dicks in asses. Your wonderful world of lesbians will commence.

How can I become a lesbian if I'm a man?
Yes, the highest rate comes from sexually immoral people, no surprise there.
In Canada, it's homos that have the highest rate of sexual diseases.
I know this board leans slightly to the left but you guys can't be seriously defending faggots can you?

anecdote defines the norm

>How can I become a lesbian if I'm a man?
Hormones and cut off the balls and cock.

Plenty of lesbians look pretty mannish.

Amelie Mauresmo looks more manly than I do if you take away the makeup and give her a short haircut.

Why don't you answer my other post: where i actually gave you stats?

>I find it funny how people have made having conviction in your beliefs an insult.

Perfectly ok with you believing in whatever you want. Not ok with you trying to impose your believes on others and getting aggressive over it. This is IS tier.

>Being a sodomite is definitely not the best these people can do.

Not your concern. Gays are not your children and again you should not try to save them just like they are not trying to save you. Accept you have different views and respect everybody just like they respect you. You know, there is a possibility you are not right about everything.

Again, how can I be a lesbian if I am a man? Even if my balls are cut off I'm still a guy? Or do you believe some mental retard who cuts off his dick changed his gender?

I pity you if that's what you got out of their post.

How tolerant and kind you must be in person.

How can you defend faggots? They're sickos, will you defend people who rape animals too? You have serious problems

Instead of your worthless pity maybe you should learn elementary logic.

Women have warm holes, too.

If you're going to try to pretend that the only thing about a gay relationship is fucking a warm hole then the same thing applies to hetero relationships.

Gay haters are obsessed with anal sex even though it's hardly the most important part of being a gay dude or having a gay relationship. Plenty of guys don't even do anal. And, anal is very popular among heteros. Nothing wrong with anal either if it's done correctly.

are you for real? How could you be against two people loving each other, no matter what their gender is? And don't give me this it isn't natural crap. We don't live in fucking sharia. Nobody is commenting on your taste isn't women is it? Let others be happy and stop being so uptight about it.

first of all it was sarcasm

secondly, since sex and gender are obviously on a continuum it doesn't make much of a fucking difference

Women who look more mannish than typical men are proof of that.

The y chromosome is only responsible for a few things, like the male genitals and their production of hormones. Take away those and give men high doses of female hormones and you're good enough as a dyke.

>Not your concern. Gays are not your children and again you should not try to save them just like they are not trying to save you. Accept you have different views and respect everybody just like they respect you.
So let me get this straight, if something doesnt affect ME, then I shouldn't care? How much more selfish can you be? Would you let a kid play with knives? Would you let a man go through the bad part of town without warning him? Seriously, just because you want to live a hedonistic life won't stop me from pointing out how that is wrong and try to help you steer away from it.

Gay love is best love.

>if something doesnt affect ME, then I shouldn't care? How much more selfish can you be?

Yes, it's selfless to crusade against other people being happy based on your personal preferences in who you like to fuck.

You're a legend of our time.

>Seriously, just because you want to live a hedonistic life

Listen, wanker. My sister had kids with three different men, and got married to all of them. She has lived with probably ten guys.

I am on my first and only husband and we've been together for fifteen years.

Save your fantasies for Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEkL6B5MzYw

>if something doesnt affect ME, then I shouldn't care?

You can care all you want but you have NO right at all lecturing others based on your beliefs. You may disagree but respect others. Consider plenty of people disagree with your views and they do not constantly call you slurs and try to 'save' you. Again, gays are NOT your kids, it's not up to you to let them play with knives or not.

Can you fags stop pulling the sharia card? You don't have to be a Muslim to hate disgusting faggots, no sane person likes fags. It's not love, you're forcing yourself inside them the anus wasn't meant to receive anything. It's rape
Bait

>You don't have to be a Muslim to hate disgusting faggots,

in 2016 you pretty much do senpai.

Being gay is just degenerate, why is that so hard for you to understand? Even from a biological aspect it's dumb.

>I am on my first and only husband and we've been together for fifteen years.
To use your own phrase: "anecdote defines the norm"

Again why do you keep ignoring the stats i gave you here?: Too afraid to see the harm your lifestyle does to the majority that follow it?

First of all, i DO have the right as it comes with freedom of speech, just as much as you do to tell me you disagree. You will listen to people try to warn you because it is part of the Christian doctrine to save people from their harmful attitudes. And no amount of your whining will stop that.

Hey Trudeau, why are you in Belgium?

Because sex is the only part of a relationship...

I'm perfectly fine with that and I respect that just no need to get aggressive about it and call people names or physically abuse them. (not talking about you specifically)

Completely happy to dismiss sociological studies that disagree with your narrative but fine to use them when they give you results you like. You're basically a right wing tumblrite.

If those results where pushing a feminist narrative you'd dismiss them as the bullshit unscientific rags they are.

>faggots still don't understand this

Its just gross o us and we mostly don't care, until said grossness foments to an unavoidable level.

Oh, and:

Civilization & culture > ((('''''''''''happiness"""""")))

So you are accussing me of ignoring sociological studies when don't agree with me but you will completely ignore these sociological studies because they don't agree with your narrative. Even when they come with CDC stats. That doesn't sound hypocritical at all.

That's not even the point. Let's pretend your statistics are true, so what? It's ok if you try to push your Christian narrative but do it in a peaceful way like the Bible says. Calling gays degenerate faggots doesn't sound to peaceful.

Also, let's pretend being gay would be a poor choice, plenty of people make poor life choices everyday and I don't see you people get pumped up about it so much. There is something irrational about you and the gay hate, because call it all you want, at the end of the day it still is hate.

EAT IIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!
>Does
>gets mad
We mustn't judge. What comes naturally to your own kind? You as a person? Nobody else. No animals. Just you. Do you like apples? Good for you. Do you like it when your apples fall victim to fallen ones? Good for you. Some men don't want this. Be fruitful and multiply is a blessing and not a command. We are to marry Christ. Be the bride of Christ. Can men do this? Yes. He spoke of born eunuchs from their mother's womb; that the marriage parable doesn't apply to them. Why? Not because He's saying "be alone" in my view. Being alone is wrong. Eve came. Nobody procreated until the fall. She ushered in Christ whom came Immaculately. And sodomy is not penisbum. It is all of the above plus goat fuckery and shrine whoring. The End

No I have looked up the studies you posted from Bell and he literally sat in a gay bar and self selected who he interviewed, his sampling methods weren't at all representative and also that book is pretty old. Also the CDC studies on the thing you posted aren't really sociological studies and are more linked with public health. I don't disagree with those studies I probably should have been clearer to be fair.

I'm quite bisexual and even I know it's pure degeneracy and a ruin to society.

>To use your own phrase: "anecdote defines the norm"

Oh, so you post anecdotal photos over and over again and then pretend to comprehend my point when it suits your propaganda?

cute try (but fail)

What you're trying to do is make the claim that gay men are crazy. You can't do that because there are plenty of non-crazy gay men out there. Your anecdotal evidence does not define the norm.

And, again, if STD rate obsessing is your thing then cut off your dick and crusade for a society of lesbians.

GAY WOMEN HAVE A LOWER STD RATE THAN HETEROS AND A LOWER INFIDELITY RATE, TOO

Also. Surrogacy is ok and is a medicine. And no fornication. But two men marrying was slightly even touched on by Christ Himself. Do your OWN divisional translating of the original languages. Don't just read KJV (read Concordant Literal) for 80 years and think you're doing great

>love is dumb

It's more like you get called a cuck if you follow the bible. You get called a Muslim if you are religious and hate homos + jews. Since very little amount of Christians even hate homos + jews anymore, I mean like at the current pope haha.

The Male Couples studies sample size is laughably small.

Oops im a faggot and cant stand zionism. You say jews. I dont say that. The word jew is only 100 years old. Jesus was Judean. The only real jews there are

The current pope is a liar, he said atheists can go to heaven. Read the bible, this is false

THREE times ive pointed to the stats: And you keep ignoring them. Seriously, just fuck off and don't come back

Yep. All churches are corrupted. You wanna know what movies they play for 12th-grade Catholic schools now? The Red Violin. About a man whom paints his violin with his dead wife's blood! Which then predictably goes on to make people be talented but murders every one who touches it. Yaaaay

Hmm being gay and having encountered plenty of gay people especially online if I asked what they liked the most, almost all answered the cuddling / being affectionate.

Though there are some real sluts out there but you recognize those kind of people instantly. Online because they can't resist offering you instant hookups or dick pic spamm, offline in real life might be hard unless you're in a club then its very easy as well.

Don't muddy the water by citing really shitty social science studies with tiny sample sizes and unrepresentative samples with genuine CDC studies. It looks as if you are trying to bend a narrative, oh wait you are.

I heard you aren't even allowed to teach creationism in religious schools anymore, (((they're))) trying very hard to make Christians deny God and the bible.

How can God's representative on earth be a liar? Shouldn't God prevent him from telling lies in the first place?

Hitler killed about 93.5% off Jewish population in the Netherlands so they are a really small group. Last time I encountered a Jew must have been years ago.

So if I don't believe in this god he'll damn me to eternal suffering and torture? Sounds like a right little cunt if you ask me. Like a petulant, spoilt brat. Why would I want to believe in, never mind even worship, such a twat?

Wow, that has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life. Literally anyone can say they represent God you know?

>It looks as if you are trying to bend a narrative, oh wait you are.

He's got his work cut out for him, too, since science has known for 60 years that there's no difference between heteros and homos in sanity — that the actual problems gay people have are usually due to the corrosive nature of social bigotry. Since bigotry is based on that ignorance, though, bigots continue to pretend that the science is either unclear or wrong.

>almost all answered the cuddling / being affectionate

cuddling is the best

along with kissing, of course

>Literally anyone can say they represent God you know?

No, you have to have been dead for hundreds of years. That makes what you wrote down super important and reliable.

>mental illness
>prison will stop the gay sex

Hillary is funding her own campaign?

damn I would skull fuck the shit outta purple bitch

This is happiness.
youtube.com/watch?v=01IDXfQbip4

Go suck a dick.

I came here to call people nigger