Press 'F' to pay respects

press 'F' to pay respects.

The whole show is ruined for me now.

Good. Weed out the retarded faggots

Oh, so you're fine with dragons and magic but a Ford F-150 is where you draw the line?

t. GOT fag

What is immersion?
What is directorial awareness?

Yes they should just cancel the show now since there isn't any Ford F-150 in the GOT universe. Not ok and now the "magic" of the show is gone. Thanks OP for ruining the show for me.

F

Seven seasons of flying fire-breathing lizards, shadow assassins, a "Lord of Light" resurrecting people, ice zombies, the treenternet, and a literal Frankenstein's monster, but what you find hard to digest is a 2017 Dodge® RAM® from $26,495 with 0% APR financing at your local Dodge® dealership? Gimme a break.

Guts. Glory. Ram®.™

Didn't you know Braavos already has invented cars?

God, I hope this is shopped.

Go back and watch the episode (I did) and you’ll never see this shot from this angle because it’s not there. This is from a behind-the-scenes video from the making of “Beyond the Wall.” Watch the whole thing and you’ll see other trucks too, because they use them to make T.V.

It's a screenshot from the behind-the-scenes special on the episode, not the episode.

>growing up on the internet 24/7 but you still don't know how to fact-check

Literally behind the scenes footage.

So that's how Gendry got to the wall so fast huh

>he actually fell for it

POETRY IN MOTION

He will take the second one.

HUUURRRRRR DUHUUUUURRRR I TROOOLLLL UUUUU

Fuck your mother.

>that entire, massive circular area where the battle takes place is a set constructed out of a quarry

fucking insane

Nothing to see here.
Move along.
Move along.

>wanted a truck instead of a dragon to escape

Based Jon

I'm sorry but you actually have autism if you didn't pick up on that sarcasm

so does that mean GoT actually takes place in modern times?

DEEPEST LORE

Do Ford trucks usually exhaust that much greenhouse gas?

both are

Bran went to the future and brought it back he bout to put dubs on it

In cold weather they sure do. Although it's not greenhouse gas you braindead monkey. It's steam from the hot exhaust meeting the cold air. I suppose you think there are fish swimming in the streets of Miami, too.

Shame all the color correction and whatnot make it look kinda fake in the show itself, the behind the scenes shows how much practical work went into it.