Why are black men funnier than white men? serious answers only no memes

why are black men funnier than white men? serious answers only no memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOgkPbWyk1E
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e_aIvfFq3BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whites are literally the only funny race.

They aren't. Black twitter memes are the perfect example. 2/3rds of them are white people pretending to be black.

Are they?

>Sweden

TROLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOO

their existence as a whole is a joke

They arent

because whites can't make jokes about other people otherwise they get flagged as racist and get their "career" ruined by sjw.

Why is it that white people have mastered humor yet no one else has? I've seen plenty of asians and kikes and spics try to be funny and it's just pathetic. But white people are hilarious.

"LOL I'M BLACK THAT MEANS I HAVE A RADICALLY DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE" No you don't faggot.

Blacks are so unfunny that a black comedian, with an intended audience of black people, only appeals on any appreciable scale to white people, as he tells jokes written and paid for by white people.

Blacks aren't very funny

even if what you said was true you still posted an image of the least funny nigger in comedy

because the rest of the world is subhuman, duh.
chinks have no souls nad nigs have no intelligence NOR souls

Why are men so much funnier than women

Bill Burr isn't black.

Blacks can say anything and they can use stereotype themes to be funny, Try to be white comedian and say something about blacks or jews and you will get booed.

Richard pryor was funny, dave chappele chris rock and eddie murphy are a mixed bag. There is nobody else that can be called black and funny.

Death Grips is pretty funny but maybe unintentionally.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOgkPbWyk1E

Black society is dominated by social standing rather than concern for the well being of the whole. It's why blacks concern themselves more with swag and bitches instead of building roads and civilization. Being charismatic and having a sense of humor is central to that.

Same reason I laugh at zoos but not at the bank

Patrice O'Neil fagmo Dick cheese

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
This one is better

Reminded me of this.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e_aIvfFq3BA

They aren't.

There are plenty of funny white comedians

> that bill guy
> that angry dude
> that red headed cuck

Ron White and Jim Gaffigan kick the living fuck out of stupid niggers like Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle

100% of nigger comedy = "You know what I hate about white people..."

Jews are the kings of comedy though. Larry David is funny as shit.

Most Jews are unfunny and boring. They are soulless creatures with no creativity. There are exceptions though.

White people are the masters of comedy.

Because we like laughing at niggers and only them can talk about them.

Op said blacks, not brasillians.

"women be shopping like a muddafugga"
*smacks lips*

What? Some white people make me laugh harder than blacks.

I think it's all about timing, unexpected and going into that area no one wpuld dare go.

I used to tell jokes about my dad not being in my life and make jokes about niggas getting shot by the police until he got shot by the police

Whites just laugh nervously around them so it just seems like people like them more

Pryor chappelle murphy is a deadly trio of funny.
Black ppl are prone to call out bs, whereas others are too polite or scared.
And oppression. Comedy needs discomfort. You cant be funny when you're comfy. Black ppl aint comfy.
Chappelle is a master. Guy talks funny. He is half white though. I believe both parentz are phDs, nigga!

They aren't "funnier". It's more like they're allowed to get away with saying things that white people would normally be ostracized for saying.

>black men funnier than white men?

That is simply not true.

Because they can say things that white people literally cannot say in public.

Unfortunately this. Jews know comedy backwards and forwards.

All comedy comes from truth, even if it hasn't been realized yet.

pretty much this

basically any shaded skin coloured comedian can make critical (prejudiced) observations of different races or cultures, while whites are stuck with self-deprecation of themselves/other whites. whites can't be rusell peters (maybe thankfully) or be carlin without checking their shitlord privilege today. its a matter of limited material to work with for white comedians.

Half of black comedy is just screaming and vigorously emoting like an ape, when they form a coherent sentence, it's always about the police, sheboons or whitey.

Because Blacks are literally a joke.
>50,000 years never build a lasting civilization.
>Sell each other into slavery.
>Give us free, but never achieve what Asians, Irish,Mexican did.
>Kill each other like a warzone, do drugs its whiteys fault.
Yeah Blacks are funny as fuck.

>t.

t. Jamal al Muhammad

Yet all my favorite comedians are white,

Unexpected! Timing!
But Truth! Also same for high quality memes. Always some truth in jest.
Also all humor mocks something. When you laugh, you feel superior.
Hell of a weopon!

Two african countries going at it in soccer

White people think white people are funny. Black people think black people are funny. Asian people think Asians are funny. Women think women are funny, but they're wrong. The theory behind laughter is that the sound we recognize as a laugh was carried over from our previous ape like ancestors. The showing of teeth and "ah ah ah ah" sound is thought to have meant "no danger". So it makes sense for people to not feel threatened by other people that look like them. Except women, they're just honestly not funny nor threatening.