Mexican intellectuals call Trump a fascist

>Mexico is one of many countries that have become increasingly dismayed with Trump’s success. Since the day he launched his campaign in June 2015, he has used Mexico as his favorite piñata. He declared, “When Mexico sends its people…they are bringing drugs. They are bringing crime. They are rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” This—and consecutive similar declarations—have provoked indignation and disbelief not only in the Mexican population and its intellectual and journalistic communities but also in the entire government.

>Luis Rubio, a Mexican public intellectual, opines, “If Trump wins the presidency, he will be a national security problem for Mexico.” Finally, Enrique Krauze, one of Mexico’s most distinguished intellectuals, noted, “Donald Trump is a perfect fascist. He fits the typology of a fascist. He has quoted Mussolini… Like a fascist, he has established direct contact with the people. He always talks about foreign conspiracies. He has a violent, emotional attitude. He appeals to the historical right of his people, in this case, nativism, xenophobia and racism. He speaks uncritically about war, violence, of what he will do with Muslim’s families, and the way he talks about the Mexicans.”

>Evidently when Mexican intellectuals call Trump a fascist today—like many other people in the US and around the world—and when Trump labels the Mexican people as rapists and criminals, Mexico’s appreciation and admiration for American democracy comes into question.

blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2016/08/04/to-mexicans-us-democracy-is-important-now-trumps-rhetoric-is-calling-that-into-question/

>Mexican intellectuals

>Mexican intellectuals
k

>Mexican intellectuals

I love these threads.

>intelectuales mexicanos

Yeah
Lately we even got state-sponsored anti-trump propaganda
Makes you wonder who is he really hurting, that's what made me jump the fence (no pun intended) and show my support to him

Now i'm just interjecting on my friends conversations with some "really makes you think huh" tier information
They eventually come back asking for more
The redpill is working

(((Intelligent Mexicans)))

>mexican intellectuals

>>>Intelectuales Mexicanos

>Mexican intellectuals

>elitist plastic spanards

>Mexican intellectuals

>mexican intellectual

>brainos hispañoles

>Mexican intellectuals

>Mexican intellectuals

>Mexican intellectuals

Mexican intellectuals

Mexican ((((((Intellectuals))))))

Also,there is nothing wrong with fascism.

>Mexican intellectuals

>mexican intellectuals

haha this threads a classic, i remember last time i saw it was in mid january, it's always fun how people play along and greentext
>"mexican intellectuals"

>giving a fuck what beaners think
shiggydiggalo

they have no fucking clue what fascism is

>came in here to greentext
>Everyones already done it

>"Mexican Intellectuals"

>Mexican intellectuals

>Mexican intellectuals

>le Mexican intellectuals xD
I wish Sup Forums wasn't underage

>Mexican intellectuals

>mexican
>intellectuals
You may only pick one.

>burger intellectuals

Are you one of those Mexican Intellectuals I keep hearing about?

>Mexican intellectuals

>intelligence
>from mexico

>Mexican Intellectuals

How many months have we been having this thread?

>people democratically electing a candidate is a threat to democracy
>Mexican """""intellectuals"""""

CHI

>Mexican Intellectuals

Except the article is from this month, August 2016.

No.
I'm just tired of threads like this.

>shart in mart
>poo in loo
>a fucking leaf

Like, they're okay in moderation, but look at this fucking trash thread. Literally could have been made by babbys first spambot and there would be no difference.

The Mexican """government""" is run by drug cartel kingpins like El Chapo, who are being supplied guns and training from the corrupt Establishment in Washington.

Trump scares those people in Washington. Everyone who actually loves democracy instead of being ruled by criminal gangsters should acknowledge Trump has been shaking up those dirty fucks more than anybody else in recent memory.

There's no discussion to be had.

The author of the article is a retard and/or shill, hence all the meme responses.

the original article had the headline about "mexican intellectuals", this article hardly mentions it. thats where the joke originated. you fucking twa.t

>Mexican intellectuals

>mexicans
>intellectuals

Go to bed kid, you're boring.

>Mexican Intellectuals

>mexicanos intelectuales

a la puta q te pario webon mexicanos de lacra XD

you were wrong haha how embarrassing.... pathetic bearer of western values, can't even admit it... dishonorable. move to the middle east, muhammad

They keep using this "intellectual" term not as a way to describe what they really are, but to project an image. They want people to think they're smart. They want people to think they are something similar to first world level intelligence.

Do you remember I am Weasel? The spin off from Cow and Chicken. Baboon would do this all the time. Not only did he do it out of his over inflated ego, he didn't actually know if he was smart.

>I am smart. I can be doing thinkings better!

And then the moment strikes upon his face that he doesn't know what he is doing, so he might as well fall for his own bluff.

If you repeat it enough times, it becomes true. Atleast, to you.

>Mexican Intellectuals.