I really really want to gas jews :D

I really really want to gas jews :D

Attached: Capture.jpg (601x422, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you actually look into more depth of the tweet she actually makes a good point.

That being that, until the 70's NG would rarely achnowledge non-whites, excluding a select few African Americans/others from America that made a major impact. Such as Doris Miller.

She also states that people from other countries, aside from Europe, were often painted as exotic, or "noble savages". Which even I can say is true, as I have some old NG magazines from Vietnam War.

You are the reason the US is turning into latin america. Jesus stop with the white guilt not even brown people care as much as you

An American actually makes an intelligent post and you make such a pathetic reply?

His post is 100% correct. Their content is still somewhat questionable as well, but it is the nature of a their work. They are selling a product, not offering a service of education. They need to make their stories exotic and appealing to the suburban western reader.

>walking through Zagreb
>there are IKEA posters everywhere saying that their directors or something are 55% women and that's fantastic and amazing because it shows that they represent women and that's great
I hate Western culture.

Jews speaking about racism :D :D :D

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

Not denying reality isn't white guilt. If people who see other people speak difficult truths about a part of their identity feel guilty, it's their problem and they need to deal with it on their own instead of asking others to self-censor because they're being offensive.

Yeah I was too rude, I apologize. Although I would say there is a current over reaction to past "racism". I just dont think it needs to be an issue. I am not nor have I ever been offended that NG did not mention Latinos enough. I had a massive backlog of old NGs that I used to read when I was practicing my English, and I never got the impression that they were being offensive or ignorant. As a brown person, this whole thing just seems ridiculous.

>who identified herself as national geographic's first woman and first jewish editor
What the fuck this even means?
You are or you are not, you can't identify yourself

I am sorry, could you explain your point again? I hope I am not offending, I already regret the wording in my comment. I just dont think the NatGeo name should be run through the mud due to modern interpretations.

I think she's just saying she called herself National Geographic's first woman and first Jewish editor, as opposed to other people calling her that or that being a general fact.

We won't change. Not unless we are of one people. the south Belizean people. south Belize will allow us to move beyond these petty concerns and deal with the major problems at hand. You do want to be a part of that, don't you? but you need to be 100% Nordic and based

Do any actual brown people care about this? I feel like I am taking crazy pills, this whole thread is white people complaining about white people!

I'm saying white people talking about bad elements of their identity aren't expressing white guilt. You can criticize something you're part of without being guilty about it. The only white people who are feeling guilty are the white people who complain about white guilt. Most of the time, people who criticize the actions or attitudes of white people aren't doing it in bad faith and there's no reasonable ground for others to get offended. If a white person gets offended over this kind of criticism, they have some insecurities they need to take care of and it's not up to society to avoid hurting their feelings.

>magazine written and read by white people finds other cultures exotic
wow what racism!

Thank you for your kind and well thought out response. I appreciate it and I want to let you know you are making this site better. That said, I feel there is an excess of critique and a dearth of pride in past achievements of western nations. Especially as a foreigner of different culture and race, this all seems very strange and even excessive. I have no horse in this race, but jeez it seems like every week there is more of this sort of thing. It gets exhausting, you know?

:D

Attached: 1519753586098.jpg (738x606, 84K)

Oh my god this is infuriating Who could possibly defend this?

You criticize what you love. People who are critical about their society are proud of being part of it and want to make it better.

The nose knows.

Attached: 1519661387110.jpg (900x1046, 337K)

I mean...I would like to agree with that sentiment, and I loathe the antisemitism in this thread, but...It surely seems that recently there is an overt anti white sentiment as far as cultural critique goes.
Exactly!

In zagreb rn
Come fight me

WOAAH REALL MADE ME THINK!!! IHATE JOOS NOW!! YOUR DOOING SUCH A GOOD JON AT REDPILLING NORMIES!!

t. the nose

Haha I know right? XD

Attached: 1519661661829.jpg (1199x623, 426K)

I regret the wording of my post and I am against the antisemitism in this thread. However the anti white sentiment I keep seeing seems completely detached from just all sorts of wrong.

This, except unironicall.

HAHA WHAT A NEW AND INTRIGING POCTURE! NOONE ON Sup Forums HAS EVER SEEN THIS POSTED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TIMEZ!! THE NORMIES ARE ALL THINKING REDPILLED ON JOOS NOW!! FUCKING BASEDD!!!!!!
Quoted you accidentally

>normies
now please go back to your containment shithole *t

so whats the problem

This, except unironically.

Haha user thanks you make me want to post more!! XD

Attached: 1519661901210.png (561x558, 175K)

Good post my amerifriend.

>jews are smart
>this is a problem
I never understod this, is it just wh*tetoids who are butthurt about being #2?

Woah haha XDD I’m sure people are relly being redpilled by this and don’t just think you’re an autistic faggot!!

Ahh yes, fellow white man

Attached: 1519660094082.jpg (974x928, 281K)

I mean they aren't dumb, but they promote their fellow jews over goyim

True!!!! XDD

Attached: 1519750881655.jpg (842x960, 140K)

>public NGOs with "jew" in the name are jewish
really dropping those truth bombs, are we?

I'm not a wh'te subhuman.

They have the highest IQ of any group.

Attached: IQ by race.jpg (346x320, 36K)

ok

And? They still constitute a small percentage of the United States' population. There are millions more White Gentiles with 120+ IQ than Jews in the US.

user, I think he's being ironical. My instincts tell me so.