youtube.com/watch?v=Eys0qGWyCxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, they're my friends

giv rlm friends

i dont
those hacks gave TFA a good review
even plinketts!

"No!"

They're the closest things I have to friends besides Bane/Sneedposters.

I used to before it became apparent they were being paid to give good reviews by movie studios

t h i s
h
i
s

>Jay "Bauman"

Get some real friends, faggot.

I honestly do view them as my friends. They are dear to me.

Provide proof of this.

I'll wait.

No love Rich even if he will never love his fans back. I have a feeling he thinks that every fan who wants to meet him is a "stocker" from what he's said in his streams

I want to hug you more, and more with each post.

wht is a "stocker"?

Fuck off shill

It's how Rich says "Stalker"

From Pre-Rec it seems Rich is just a fucking horrible person anyway, so no love loss there tbqh.

>no dunkirk review

no i hate these faggots

Maybe!

i liek mike and jay

giv hug anun friend

>ywn get to sniff Jay's balls

>it seems Rich is just a fucking horrible person anyway
Could you give an example of a time where he's come off as a horrible person?

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Sp

Best review channel on YouTube. That isn't saying much when I really think about it

No.

Their passive aggressive approach to their fans and critics turns me off. Fuck off, RLM.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkzepuvmc9U

He called Latza a schmuck.

Rich is probably the last guy from RLM I'd want to meet, it seems like he's real bitter from all the public bullying done to him by Mike.

i love them like a piece of trash

What are you even talking about?

Public bullying?

Of course they're my best friends. I crack open a beer every time I put on BOTW and enjoy the show.

"Schmuck" is how I'd sum up Latza in one word.

user thinks the jokes in RLM videos are real life.

Yeah, I guess that is pretty shitty behavior.

No but they're pretty consistently entertaining. Sometimes they veer a little too close to ironic garbage that doubles back around to being actual garbage but they're the only e-celebs I enjoy watching. Probably because they're like a shittier MST3K and since I'm also a fat midwesterner I stick with my brethren.

They're nothing like MST3K though.

Oh sorry how should I say it? Like a bong? STAWWHHHKAHHH

Literal German name, not Jewish.

I've watched every single one of their videos at least twice, even if I disagreed with them. I'm lonely

I remember reading somewhere that Gilchrist thought Rich was actually the nicest out of everyone, at least while they were making Gorilla Interrupted

Maybe he changed or something, I dunno

Probably because Rich wasn't trying to be creative and give him ideas.

I admire their purity.

>implying nerd crew and star wars clickbait videos weren't some of their best content in ages
They make me kek sometimes. I also used to live in Madison and it bring back that wisconsin comfyness a bit.

They're my uncle's so yes.

Your uncle owns Mike and Jay?

why won't jay release the two re:view episodes on the cutting room floor, we need these

Yes. I would love to have sexual relations with both Mike and Jay.

They are both my uncle's.

When future generations sift through the smoldering rubble of postmodern America, they would do well to locate a hard drive with RedLetterMedia content on it. They could study Mike and Jay and, with that thin slice of information, fully understand what it is that killed western civilization.
Those two are bitter, cynical nihilists. They have devoted their lives, the prime years of productivity, to pithily lampooning cultural ephemera and implying "we could do better than these idiot filmmakers, but we're too cool to actually try."
They are every strain of societal AIDS melded together into a super AIDS of cultural death...
Well into middle age, they're still obsessively analyzing adventure stories for children. They're childless, unmarried, stubbornly avoiding an actual profession, opting instead to beg for Patreon donations. They are subsisting on the patronage of even more embittered, more lonely, more cynical losers who need virtual friends to swim in their vast Petri dish of misery with them.
Look in their fucking eyes, man. It's a joyless, pointless existence they're living.
They are so afraid of sincerity or honest artistic effort that they'll leave behind hours of footage of them chuckling about Tommy Wiseau. They are artistic cowards and abject failures in every respect.
Each time you catch a glimpse of them, you're reminded that we peaked as a civilization a long time ago. We're done creating. We're done feeling real emotions. All we can do now is analyze, criticize, and ironically pick through the dessicated corpse of our once great nation.

These guys and the 150+ podcasts I listen to are the only friends I'm gonna need for the rest of my life. Not even sad or bitter about it.

they're the best film channel on youtube

i like mike "kike killer kommando" stoklasa

same but I kind of need background noise to draw. better than listening to tv commercials by a mile.

>our once great nation
MmmmmmuhMURICA!

F

Or Mike "Why is there no interracial sex in my children Star Wars" Stoklasa

They are disgusting capeshit eaters, so no. But the kids on Sup Forums and Reddit love them.

They just do those because it'll bring in the views more than other movies.

F

This pasta honestly sounds like a sketch that they'd write

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=Eys0qGWyCxg

Are any of them married? Are there any pics of their partners?

my best friend absolutely loves RLM and honors their critique of most movies, but he's almost 99% sure that they were paid to give Guardians 2 a glowing review. He bases this theory on how hesitant they are to say bad things about it in the Half in the Bag

Based on how Jay looks now he definitely has to be with somebody. But I have a slight suspicion he's gay, so he might have a boyfriend and just not be super public about it

>Reddit letter media

Fuck off

Get some real friends, you worthless loser.

Seems like you don't understand what proof is, user.

I'm not the one claiming they get paid. All I'm saying is my friend suggests rewatching the Guardians 2 Half in the Bag and look out for 'obvious' signs that they're altering their views

Your "friend" is a fucking retard.

I might if they didn't exclusively review mainstream films.

I have friends, we all watch RLM together. Best of the Worst is a great show to watch with a few beers

This TBQH

Would you prefer a slim healthy unfunny mike or a fat alco funny mike?