Sup Forums-approved girlfriend?

Sorry about the shitty subject title, wasn't sure what to come up with.

I'll spare you all the details of my life but I have an honest question: Should I choose a half-black girl or a fully white girl?

The answer seems obvious at first, at least it did for me, but I have some doubts.

Girl 1:
>her mom is black
>shares many of my interests (like the same movies, she plays video games, politically conservative but not closet fascist like me)
>about a 6/10 looks-wise, but only because she could lose some weight
>hymen intact (she more or less told me she's still a virgin)

Girl 2:
>fully white (Germanic dad, don't know about the mom)
>share some interests (she's basically a normie)
>definitely more liberal than me (she was a Bernout, maybe I can convince her to vote Trump?)
>7/10 looks-wise, athletic body but plain face
>has had 4 previous partners, all seem to be weak numales
>has dyed her hair but it's normal now

Basically should I choose miscegenation with a fun, stable girl or a relationship with a probably unstable white girl? What would you do in my position?

These are basically my only options right now, I'm not exactly a great catch myself but I am white and marginally athletic.

Girl 2
You ever had hate sex?

No, but that's because I still haven't had sex (19 years old).

Thanks for your input, though.

great answer

despite what Sup Forums says its culture that are not compactible not colour

none

go to /r9k/ and join the depression parade

How do you even know how many guys they have been with?

Can you prove that though? Granted it's just girlfriend/boyfriend stuff but my parents and family would definitely prefer a white girl to a nonwhite girl. I should add that Girl 1 looks like pic related, skin-wise

the fact she has had sex with 4 others is a bit of a turnoff, dont ya think?

Granted I'm going off of what both of them have told me, or what I have learned from listening to them talk with others. I know of at least 4 guys that have been with Girl 2, and a majority of them were hipster guys. I assumed they all were.

Girl 1 is definitely more interested in me than Girl 2 is, but they both have expressed interest.

Neither. (If absolutely must be between one of those two, choose nº 1)

If 1 is 6/10 that's too low at least for me. Nº 2 is an used up rag slut so leave her for the numales cucks, if you end up with an used up you deserve no respect from anyone.

I don't know if she fucked each of them, but she is 100% white and has blonde hair.

Nobody can prove it, but there's a much higher chance you'll regret your decision later if you go with whitey.

Bernout+slut+dyed hair should be three warning signs if not deal breakers in a row.

Hillary was very fuckable back then!

Girl 2 could be... I don't know, "domesticated?" Maybe that was just a regrettable phase? We're both 19, it's not like she's hitting the wall.

Have you experienced pure highschool innocent love before? Girls like 1 are waifu. The moment you get into a romantic relationship with her, it will be very fulfilling

It helps if shes in the 18-24 range too.

don't get me wrong for ease just go with the white one, but white are almost no better.
if you can be a strong and authoritative man either will be fine, kids however are a different story.

I insist, disregard the slut. You deserve better than that. She's also liberal and shares less interests than the other so it's not her only drawback.
Nº1 honestly she's all good exept for her looks, 6/10 seems a bit too low but it's her only drawback and maybe it can be improved? You also know what they say, beauty is an illusion

marry them both ya daft cunt. let the half-dindu be a mother and let the blonde be your breeding sow. reproduce for thr white race but place the bulk of the relationship on a better person. win/win

Girl you like you dipshit
You don't deserve any of them in the first place for trying to rate them

You're a virgin faggot at 19, I'm not even wondering why

you're only 19 tho, you'll probably find someone much better than someone with such a shady history

or you can try to make her go full fash

Well I'm a college guy now, technically did have a relationship in high school but it didn't work out because I didn't really like her, just wanted a relationship.
I'm confident that I can be authoritative
Well some of my interests are kinda dumb, like video games and most of the movies I watch. Maybe we could develop better interests together? I'm not going to adopt HER interests (that's ultimate cuckoldry, like changing your religion to hers).
Ideally yes, realistically no.
I like both of them but for different reasons. I only rated them so you all could understand my situation better. Girl 2 looks better than Girl 1 as all.
Good point, but my uni is VERY liberal (even for college). I don't think I can talk about politics comfortably to be honest. How can I start to convert Girl 2?

Is the white girl an npc? That's the only question that matters. If shes a typical girl and follows her (somewhat alpha?) boyfriend's lead whilst trying to better you, and better her self for you, then go with her.

Now if shes an npc and you say something like "Hey babe isn't it crazy John F Kennedy's was assassinated after trying to ruin the gold standard, and denying the CIA's plan to bomb the east coast in a false flag operation to invade Cuba? And she replies with "Damn that's crazy......did i tell you what Jessica said to Amanda at school today? then no, drop her ass.

Id pick the black girl if she was slightly red pilled into disliking niggers, which a lot are.

Yeah but don't you love one of them ?

If there isn't a true feeling why bother getting involved in a relationship then ?

Why would you even ask Sup Forums's advice ??

You're a degenerate

>mom is black-
No. Children would have low IQ.

>4 previous part-
No. Risk of cheating and divorce is enormous since she destroyed her capacity to pairbond.

she became liberal though emotion, red pill her that way too.

>asking pol for life advice

Shiggy diggy.

This is bullshit 4 partners isn't that much especially if she didn't have sex with all of them

Sale puceau

2. If she is a bernout you can turn your closet fascism into "our fascism"

whichever ones parents arnt divorced

inb4 both are since 4channers can only score with r-selected scum

I am sorry that facts and statistics hurt your feelings.

Ne vous inquiètez pas, je suis sûr que vous encornerez un brave homme d'ici peu, courage Mademoiselle !

Ur mum

I'm sure she's looking for an actual guy to lead her, all her other bfs were weak. Maybe that's why those relationships failed? She seemed kinda bummed out that Bernie cucked for Hillary, so there's certainly a potential Trump vote in her. Honestly if I don't hook up and fix her she might start fucking people from other races, given all the race-mixing on campus.

I don't know if I love them, but I know I like them both. Can't have both
Well, our kids would only be 1/4 black, maybe less since her mom isn't 100% nig and isn't dumb either (her parents are both employed and middle class, though not sure what exact job).
>4 previous partners
All of them were high school relationships, and "she" broke up with the last one because she said long-distance "wouldn't work with him." I get the feeling she's kinda submissive.
Good idea
Not explicitly advice, just other opinions. Do you honestly think I can ask my progressive university friends and professors about possible miscegenation? One of them is literally a Jew.

They both have heterosexual parents in stable relationships.

"facts" "statistics"

Theses stats are fucked up because they are not taking in consideration a lot of variables which would change the results

Futhermore if you're trying to make life choices using stats then you're a really sad person

Pas étonnant que tu toucheras jamais de chatte

The why do not matters.
Brain chemistry isn't something that is subject to rhetoric.
Acts of intimacy release oxytocyn, which create the pairbond.
She had 4 partners.

Look, i don't care if you willingly become a cuck, it's your life, just don't pretend that mingling with used goods is ok if your goal is long-term relationship and founding a family.

Your emotion-based argument will only sway those that are already not receptive to facts and statistics, so it's not like it matters to me, m'lady.