YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-27J0sR9268

edgy af

YASSSSSSSSSSSS

>Whats the thing that scars you the most?
>Cut to Donald Trump becoming president
Trump is a shitty president but come the fuck on, this pandering is shit.

>AHS has devolved even further to an alt-right Donald Trump voter terrorizing a lesbian Hillary Clinton supporter

I honestly didn't think that they could've been more heavy handed with this shit than Coven but they've proved me wrong.

>Trump is a shitty president
Fucking numale reddit cuck

Me irl

It feels like a parody of themselves at this point.

>the plot is literally 'A Donald Trump voter terrorizes an innocent Queen Hillary LGBT female voter

Americans are weird. Trump is a clown, not the second coming of Adolf Hitler. I can't even say if this is supposed to be serious or not.

Why this sudden fear of clowns?

I'll take the bait.

>hasn't brought the country together like he promised he could do
>hasn't passed healthcare like he promised he could do
>hasn't improved growth over Obama like he said he would do (job rate is the same from Obama's years)
>hasn't hired "the best people" like he said he would do (top positions shedding like snake skin)
>has not worked across the isle
>blames his own party for failing to live up to his own promises
>has not calmed international relations
>damaged relationships with our closest allies

The guy is a dupe.

Every president we've had since Hitler has been called Hitler. It's the lazy default for mental midgets who don't understand politics.

how much do these actors make an episode?

>pulled the USA out of multiple globalist government usurpation agreements
>just this week the talks to renegotiate or terminate NAFTA have begun
>new government regulations have come to a halt
>protected the Supreme Court from having another 'living document' fraudster
>terminated Common Core
>deportations up over 50%
I can go on and on. He's accomplished far more to save this country than any President in many decades. That we'll have to wait until 2018 to get more votes to overcome the UniParty blocking major legislation is a small price to pay.

Drumpf is a clown xD

Fuck off Sup Forums you're just embarresing yourself.

No it isn't, its some garbage about the gear of the outdoors, and killer clowns. The Trump stuff is only the first five seconds of the trailer, clearly there to be bait triggered Trumpets into reposting the trailer in outrage.

And oh hey, looks like it worked.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm not going to argue your other points, I admit that I don't have the requisite knowledge but the Republicans literally stole Obama's SCOTUS nomination, it really makes my blood boil seeing McConnell and Drumpf laugh about it

>peters starts innocuous cult on forums
>begins spreading it to billie and others irl
>paulson breaks under the clowns
>peters+paulson begin the icp

this

>>pulled the USA out of multiple globalist government usurpation agreements
Good.
>>just this week the talks to renegotiate or terminate NAFTA have begun
How is that an accomplishment? Nothing has been achieved.
>>new government regulations have come to a halt
This is only a good thing if you are a proponent of a less restrictive market. This has yet to have a measurable impact on actual economic growth or hirings to consider it a positive or negative achievement.
>>protected the Supreme Court from having another 'living document' fraudster
This is an accomplishment only to conservatives, thus subjective.
>>terminated Common Core
Common core was never mandatory, and is still implemented in several states.
>>deportations up over 50%
Good.

I would argue that my previous points are observational impacts of his presidency. His failure to genuinely attempt to mend the country after an extremely divisive election, his failure to calm international relations, his horrible staffing choices, his failure to pass healthcare, and his failure to improve on job growth all outweigh the two objectively good things that you have listed.

since the psycho is going to be a Trump supporter, what if the cult is a parody of us, you know, Sup Forums.

I assume the cult is clown related.

Good. You rip up a copy of the constitution but you fucking assholes cannot touch the real thing now.

>it's official, Donald Trump is the president of the United States
>OOOOH MY GOOOOD
>YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This could be top kino.

yeah but what if they organize online in a 4chin-like forum

Oh gosh, come on now, I don't like Trump and this trailer looked like a parody, something you would see on College Humor or Robot Chicken, (albeit a bit more funny most likely), it also felt like barged in a room of writers in the mid of making this clown based horror series and said "Whatever you do, I want Trump in this" and then left.

You are watching the trailer then suddenly CLOWNS out of fucking nowhere.
Why?

Hey now, they have also been called the Anti-Christ.

Maybe I just thought it was the guy and the crazy babysitter but then I noticed the other clowns in the trailer.

They used Trump to trigger the lesbian autism and the dude autism at the same time.

I watched the first season of this the other week and it went completely over my head, is this a black comedy or satire or is it supposed to be serious horror or what? I don't "get" it.

>Fucking numale reddit cuck
>only 3/4 words are buzzwords
step it up

If this shit goes on the internet crowd will end up being a bunch of apathetic son of bitches.

i'm wondering, did these ""people"" legitimately think there would never be another republican president again or something? like the entire country was full of ""men"" like the subhuman faggots from san francisco et al.?

the first episode will be really fun to watch with Sup Forums

you are supposed to masturbate to young moira

Major cities are bubbles, these people never really interact with the other side except maybe some relatives they view as backwards hicks.

>mfw when i told my friends that this fag will come with some political bullshit this season.
at least the SJW are predictable.

Kekking my ass off at this shitpost

Yep. Many liberals (at least where I am) thought that the country was guaranteed a democratic president after Obama left with high popularity. So sure, that they didn't feel the need to vote after Bernie lost because it seemed inevitable that Clinton would win and they wanted plausible deniability that they ever supported her.

Will you hold my hand in the thread?