Based Big Dick James!

Based Big Dick James!

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/james-cameron-calls-wonder-woman-a-step-backwards-1032433

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=james cameron&src=tyah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sarah Connors only function was to have and raise John. From his perspective how is that better?

Yeah ... Cameron is the right in some sense, but they just made a live-action film out of the comic very close to the way it is known for. I'm not particularly a big WW reader, but I don't recall any part her being modern girl oppose to Sarah Conner. Prove me wrong user ????

>wonder woman
>sexy
try again James

are you retarded? he's saying the same feminist shit with muhh objectification.

just because the usual suspects have tried to turn the WW tginf into a feminist icon doesn't mean the director pushed it hard in the movie. if you watch the movi e without following the media around it it becomes a pretty normal movie. stop pushing that poison down your throat, user-kun

SLAY

It doesn't matter. He's a man, and he's criticizing a woman's film. He's going to catch endless shit for this regardless.

Rose does fuck all and gets to live because she has no dingaling between her legs, she is just eye candy while the story revolves around Jack being better than Cal because poor people are better humans.

Tell me when he doesn't make a movie once a decade that's just Avatar garbage

>Rose does fuck all
This is objectively false.

She fucks a tramp and lets him draw her naked, the most she does is go back for the aforementioned tramp, but that's the least action out of the main cast.

Wait, so all those "women only" screenings, all the empowerment lectures on facebook, they're all wrong?

I'm confused, was wonder woman a gurl power movie, or just more objectification of women?

DCBTFO! LOlling inside right now, gang.

He's right. It's kind of the like the Bride in Kill Bill. These are just examples of hegemonic masculinity, but with the gender swapped.

>you now remember there was a Wonder Woman flick this year

The reason you fucks are never happy is because you constructed a theory designed to criticise and literally have no idea how to avoid falling victim to your own shite

Lets be honest though. Not everyone is James Cameron. Not everyone can make something political correct and have it sell.

It's like a master artist wondering why the fuck you are drawing hentai mangas for the cash. Because you just don't have the talent to do it.

So calm down James.

It's corporate marketing cynically exploiting muh female empowerment to sell the public a turd

pic unrelated

>one feature film in the last 20 years
literally who?

YASSSS KINGGG

god i'm so fucking tired of superheroes

Well, they haven't adapted anything other than Game of Thrones from the fantasy genre, aside from some movies. There's some super shitty shit out there m8, it could be worse.

DC BTFO

based jim

YESS MORE MANUFACTURED DRAMA TO GIVE MY LIFE MEANING!!!

He says he's not shitting on WW (he probably liked it since he's a Snyder fan), he's just talking shit at Hollywood for patting themselves on the back over WW's feminism.

none of those had to do with the movie itself you retards.

>dissing the best movie of the year and my personal candidate for best capekino

>best movie of the year
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH*AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

>Chris Pine's character stops Wonder Woman from killing Von Ludendorf during the party
>Germans gas the town

WHY DID YOU STOP ME BEFORE?

Literally every 5/10 girl and lesbo has WW on their FB account banner. Nobody has Sarah Connor, Sig Weaber or that Avatar bitch on her FB banner. His argument is invalid

And John Connor's only function was to lead some rebellion. Your point?

He's calling WW a mary sue I think? I don't get the "objectified" bit at all.

HOLY SHIT! I'm glad I didn't pay to watch this crap; they don't even try anymore it looks like a shitty tv series.
On the flipside I think people is slowly turning away from this hollywood garbage, I've noticed a few friends asking me about movies lately.

yeah hes right, how can a character even be strong if she doesnt have to go through hardships? Fuck those feminist power-fantasy mary sues.

>examples of hegemonic masculinity, but with the gender swapped.

You didn't watch Wonder Woman.

>Literally every 5/10 girl and lesbo has WW on their FB account banner
Really? For what purpose? Are they hoping some jewish attractiveness will rub off on them? It seems more logical feminists should hate the movie because gal isn't butt ugly

Why is he so based? I wish i had this guys balls i really do

Because she fought with every ounce of her life to protect him and the stake of the future thats how you stupid faget

Oh don't worry user you'll be getting many more Cameron Avatar movies by the next decade to satisfy you

>complains about objectification
>made True Lies

JC triggered them into oblivion

twitter.com/search?q=james cameron&src=tyah

Well, Wonder Woman IS objectified and there's no problem with it. Just fucking look at her costume. It is designed to look slutty and make your penis hard.

Yes, she's a physically strong and willful woman that doesn't understand gender differences and issues, and wants to help out, but she's also emotionally vulnerable and wants deeply to be loved (and fucked) by a man.

She's like, if your hard working mother that always fought to provide for you also wanted for you to take her as a man and protect her as your possession.

>take one or two words out of context and put them in the headline to make someone look bad
>the actual quote is perfectly fine and not at all what the headline is suggesting

so fucking tired of this