WE WUZ IMMORTAL AND SHIEET

Looks like white people have invented immortality folks. Right? They used gene therapy to lengthen this woman's telomeres by 20 years

bioviva-science.com/2016/04/21/first-gene-therapy-successful-against-human-aging/

So what does this mean??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight_Immortals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Jews become immortal

Now i want to die

not immortal to fire m8

so telomeres is 100% linked to aging now, nothing else?

That's really incredible

I think humanity is on the precipice of something astounding in relation to gene manipulation with things like CRISPR. This is the start of a new era for humanity and it's really exciting.

I just hope we don't fuck it up

It will be exclusively for the elitist you scumbag

It just became moral and righteous to kill them.

Hold on to your butts.

No but they do play a huge part in it. Your dna can't copy if they aren't there without damaging itself

Both Christcucks and SJW's will attempt to stop it in the name of "ethics". Meanwhile, the Chinks genetically engineer themselves to be the master race.

This.

Immolation is key.

And besides, lets say we all woke up tomorrow absolutely unkillable.
How do you think nations and governments are gonna react, knowing their enemies cannot die or be hurt. That there would be an eternal power struggle?
Like the race to the moon (?), russia, and nato would then have a "race to death". Scientists duking it out seeing who can actually kill someone else first.

And just like that, people would start dropping again.

Immortality is fiction.
We'd make sure of it.

Extended lifespans, however, are within the realm of possiblity. Indefinite lifespans either, but with infinite time, you're certain to eventually give someone a reason to kill you.

>the future is now
Hold me Sup Forums

Just imagine immortal Soros

It's an evil satanic lie.

>inb4 cells turn cancerous

this means that soros' and rothchild's cat is outta the bag

If it bleeds, you can kill it.

There's no indication it will work. Like they said in the article they will need to monitor her for months and years. Get your shit together morons. Much more research is needed. If anything the chinese will probably stumble on something because their laws regarding research ethics are very lax

Cool. A future without jews.

Hopefully it happens in my lifetime.

The ultra rich live forever

>not just eating apricot seeds

smdh familia

You dip them in concrete and throw them in the ocean. Same thing as dead. If not worse.

WORSHIP ME GOYIM

Aubrey De Grey is not Jew.

stop spamming this shit website, they are only promoting their own company

Yo get me some of this shit. I wanna be 5 again.

He always seemed like a Jew to me. I think he is a secret crypto jew

>Elizabeth Parrish

>take shot to increase muscle mass degradation because of age
>regular strengthening exercise also works
>Parrish says she doesn't work out much
>cancer risk increased 100 fold
>justwomenthings.docx

Ew those 12 year olds are so fucking ugly. They have wrinkles like a 40 year old.

Call me autistic or optimistic but I genuinely don't believe I'm going to die from old age, I think aging will be cured in our lifetime.

It means judgement is almost upon us.

The one thing you guys may actually like about the apocalypse, is Mecca getting glassed before the rise of the Islamic Antichrist.

It will, but you won't be allowed to have access to it.

Aaaaaand then God thinks maybe about punishing everybody involved. And why not?

I think if there was a cure to aging it would be ridiculously heavily regulated so that most people could get it, otherwise there would be massive riots.

I think in the UK it would eventually be given out through the NHS, although it will be far more of a problem in America with all the Jewish medical corporations.

Islamic antichrist. What the fuck are you talking about. Their own sites go down. You call the antichrist Islamic. People are not Islamic. Things are Islamic. People are Muslim

Exercises only work up to a certain point m8, telomeres are needed to prevent genetic damage on cell division.

What I'm saying is, what makes you think it'll ever reach the public that they did cure it?

acutally thats more for cloning, then gene therapy fellow fedora sword holding friend

>apocalypse
lul

I'm 40, and fat, and I have less wrinkles on my forehead then that first chick.

you dont think this exists already? the rich had this first, this is the public version of it.

Shut up silverstein

Every time a cell divide the telomeres become shorter. There are other factors of aging but this is the only internal clock we have of it. There was also this Gandalf looking brith that tries to fix body damage.

Why do some of us choose to so blatantly spit upon all things Holy?

That thought is the only thing that keeps me sane.

Imagine if they weren't caked in makeup. I'd still bang em tho gotta say

Surely you will not die
>dies instantly

I think the government would force companies to make it reasonably priced since otherwise there would just be a massive shitstorm, like when that guy raised the price of a drug 60x but hundreds of time worse.

We were made from the genes of our creator who were immortal. It is only nature that we discover their secrets.

Where are the scientist orangutans other than the dolan?

>you think they havent been testing this for the elite for years
>you think this is the first time this has been attempted

No user, this is only the first time you've heard of it.

cant wait for mudslimes to die

This might come as a surprise to you but most people a contempt with the fact they will die. There won't an overpopulation problem or massive riots. Just read any thread titled "what happens when we die", you'll get a good picture.

Lengthened telomeres are correlated with increased cancer rates so an immortal person might expect to be on cancer treatment until they succumb to it

Can't wait til you have a regular sized proboscis

>get gene therapy to become immortal
>die in world war 3 five years later

its nice to see gene therapy being used since its still in its infancy but they didnt manage immortality

extending telomers isnt proven to be enough and wouldnt be immortality. you would have to do it again and again. it wont be for about 100 years or so that it worked we would know. if they die before that then we will know it doesnt work

some parts of the aging process have nothing to do with telomers and are more about adult stem cells "burning out"

That is God laughing at us

You guys really should watch Ancient Aliens, you'd then know what's up.

BTW, extending telomeres will not get you anywhere. there's a reason they shorten.

Fuck you Azazel

Lengthened telomeres in the immune cells can reduce cancer rate. But you are correct, they will never find what they are looking for.

No, I'm saying.

Why do you think anyone would hear about it?

It's not like it'd be the first thing hidden from society.

Maybe this life was made specifically for you/us and most of history didn't actually happen. Aging cure and all the other awesome benefits of the future are the incredible gift given to you, and your early, crappy life was just a way to make you appreciate it even more.

Beware, you who seek first and final principles, for you are trampling the garden of an angry God and he awaits you just beyond the last theorem.
Sister Miriam Godwinson
"But for the Grace of God"

I'm almost sure IF there was a safe cure for aging, roughly 95% of people would take it.

People say they're contempt with death but who is going to reject treatment for cancer, heart disease etc and aginng is no different.

Nope
Nope. Hasnt happened since WE FUCKED UP HARD FOR THESE VERY REASONS 6000 YEARS AGO. THE SAME SHIT WAS PROMISED THEN AS HERE AND NOW WE CANNOT BECAUSE OF WHAT WE DID BACK THEN. But nobody cares

In 30 years I'll be 60. I'll make sure to get this, become younger so I can work an additional 30 years. After all, nothing makes a german happier than wörk and paying taxes.

gonna call bullshit. I can order this from a vector core for a reasonable amount of money. If I want my own strain created for coexpression of a certain set of genes, I can do it for a couple thousand dollars. The "elitists" cant stop me from injecting myself.

Even if this is true and legit, the research and therapies will not be available to general public. Jews will buy the company amd keep it to themselves. You can bet soros has already invested millions in it.

>but who is going to reject treatment for cancer
Anyone with a brain

There will be no cure for aging ever. Because it doesn't exist. There is no gene for aging.

Evolution stops after you breed, it's all just falling apart afterwards.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

Ok Alice Bailey. Ok Merlin

>Raise kids
>They will never move out

IM ONLY 200 DAD. I NEED MORE TIME TO GROW UP

You can turn "falling apart" into a "synchronized fall" that is self sustaining. Like a fusion reactor.

You lack imagination. Begone.

>Exercises only work up to a certain point m8, telomeres are needed to prevent genetic damage on cell division.

Read your shit. She took two treatments. One for telomeres and the other for muscle mass. I addressed one of them.

>woman who works for our company gets amazing results according to our researchers and reported by our website

Please stop talking about things you don't understand.

You have to be real fucking retarded if you think that they would release something like that to the general public
We live in a world with unlimited wants and needs yet limited resources, our population is already to large for a sustainable earth, sorry to burst your bubble

Sure you could, but not through gene therapy.

They are on the wrong track and will never find what they are looking for.

Research the historical records, and you'll find those who figured it out before.

Thanks doc.

Are you simple? Did you use ops link?

This type of stuff would get out really fast. Maybe it's already been done years ago, but independent research groups would eventually get onto this.

>the barbarians have allowed their sexual energy to be consumed through the menial tasks of being a wage slave

>Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros, and other similar cancer get to live forever

fuck

We agree. I hope they enjoy their cancer. The future is in data. A new dimension of existence.

I think you got the promise wrong. Obviously this kind of shit is the fulfillment of the promise.

Or did you think he meant they'd become like gods right away? He was obviously playing a long con.

chinks will make themselves white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight_Immortals

OH GOD IMAGINE THEY GIVE THIS TO THE 106YO ROCKEFELLER AND SOROS. GOD PLEASE NO, LET THEM DIE SOON.

>You have to be real fucking retarded if you think that they would release something like that to the general public

Actually it would be a good idea. People wanting kids would further decrease like today (to be honest here, only the rich western countries would get this) and in addition, less young people need to be educated and the knowledge of 150yo people, who are still "young", expands even more. You'd have people being able to do 3-4 different jobs (not at the same time of course). This opens up completely new opportunities.

I don't know what you're talking about

Can i finally become the hot futa i have always dreamed of?

I wonder how they did it

Got any good books on them?

>what is the war on drugs

They can do, whatever they god damn well please to you, dummy.

1) Overpopulation isn't real (yet)
2) Even if it was, just make it a requirement to be sterilized before becoming immortal. Problem solved.

come to think of it. we have a meme about people living about 800 years old like moses and shit.

because everything is natural, the air is clean, water is clean etc

>looked for soros age wtf alex is doing here? kek

I mean, I assume living a holy existence is one of the tenets, but there has to he some secret. All men die due to sin.

>Both Christcucks and SJW's will attempt to stop it in the name of "ethics"

No... they'll just let out the usual dindu nuffin narrative and it will all be forgotten among the masses, like always.

Haha that's hilarious
WE WUZ ELITES AND SHIEEET

Fuck, it's too soon. The Boomers need to all die before we get immortality.

>This type of stuff would get out really fast. Maybe it's already been done years ago, but independent research groups would eventually get onto this.

Just like homosexuality and transgenderism being literal defects of socialization?

Yes, it'll come out, but only when the agenda allows it.

All in Chinese. The tldr is they studied and trained all their life. At some point they reached break even and the rest is history.