Why do you hate tattoos?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/Christian-law.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are a means for identifying people who have no other interesting qualities(thus the reason for wanting to be unique) so they're fine in my book.

>Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

They are dumb, and the people that have them are usually trash.

It's an easy way to determine a person has little to no foresight.

cuz its dumb, its like making yourself wear the same shirt for the rest of your life

I only hate shitty tattoos with little to no meaning, some tattoos have legitimate sentimental value to the individual and those are OK.

There is no such thing as a good tattoo. Prove me wrong.

my friend when she was 19 wanted to tattoo her arms with "all her life experiences"

ended up with that hindu "3" sign on her wrist and wont say what it represents because "its too personal"

that's my tattoo just saying :v

Tattoos are for degenerates
There is nothing desirable about tattoos, and nothing desirable about people who have tattoos.
Tattoos are literally just a way to permanently mark yourself with some stupid shit, that'll turn irrelevant a couple years later, not to mention that the tattoos will become ugly and even indecipherable when the tattoo holder grows old, and their skin becomes all saggy.
Those who choose to have tattoos have no taste, and usually lack personality, and those personalities they do have, are usually the shitty kinds you don't want to deal with.

Why do we live in an age of such stupidity?

atleast im not vaping bro

Tattoos are the sing of degenerates.
All of them should be gassed.

I don't nor do I currently have or wish to have any. However it would be incredibly stupid to plaster something on your body semi permanently on a whim.

Vaping and smoking is for degenerates too.

>A fucking LEAF

I simply don't want a drawing in my body for the rest of my life.

But I don't have any issues with people who enjoy or are tattooed.

This

Would it be ok for a white male to take a tattoo like this? I want to take a tattoo that reminds me everyday of the holocaust and the horrific happenings.

leaves...cool...

It's cultural appropriation

whatever floats your boat

Because I'm not a nigger prostitute on meth who is in MS13?

I don't necessarily hate tattoos themselves. I view them as more of a red-flag since pretty much everyone with visible tattoos is a degenerate piece of shit noodle brained Communist or a brain dead reactionary Republicunt faggot.

Yes get one that says 6,000,000

From a distance it looks like severe burn marks
Bad/10

>mark your arm to permanently look like your back yard at autumn

okay

>FUCKING LEAVES

my dad is covered in them and he told me never to get them, I love him so I never have and never will.

the only reason i dont have any is because i feel i'd regret it later on.
I dont need more regrets

>walmart art print
>yeah embed that in my skinforever

Not because the tattoos themselves are especially degenerate(im a fedora not a christian, so the bible has no meaning here, although if people get christian symbolism tattooed of them, they should really off themselves), but because degenerates really tend to get tattoos since they are among many of their bad choices in life and signal their edgyness. When anyone judges someone with tattoos, they subconsciously judge them as degenerates, where the size of the tattoo is usually proportional to the level of degeneracy.

This is good or bad, depending on the observer - but we don't really like degeneracy on Sup Forums, so we don't like tattoos.

[/couch psych]

My mates are all covered in them, and they all regret at least some of them

There's no such thing as a good tat, you'll eventually regret them all

Because they're for poor people who have no ambition to not be poor and someday move in civilized circles. Human debris, in other words.

because white is the best color and changing it to nigger is a sign of self-delusion

I don't hate tattoos, just the people that get them.

This user gets it.

>Have some sort of selective ADD
>Can't stop looking at chick's tattoos when fucking them
>Good chance of losing boner if tattoo is big or intricate

i dont have any and i dont plan to
if they have a meaning its fine but if you get one for the sake of having one or looking "tough" or whatever the motive is you're a retard

Trendy. Every faggot has one. Plus they're fucking stupid.

I got a tattoo of a pizza slice on my upper right arm cause I got drunk and put some up my ass

My wife has my initials branded on her back.
Is that "degenerate" like tattoos?

Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.

By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.

Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can get to work at the warehouse on time.

My life is nothing but regrets. I wont get a tattoo because it will just be another one.

>old testament
gotquestions.org/Christian-law.html

1. Haram
2. Ugly
3. People who have Tattooos are mostly from the worst of the human race

pretty much
do you think this person is generally happy with their face mutilation ? kek

A don't hate tattoos.
I just want to genocide tattooees.

>74 bronco
>30 years from now

Try his stanced 98 Civic Del Sol that he's been driving since highschool

>Why do you hate tattoos?

1. Makes you too easy to identify. Cops track that shit.
2. Too many basic bitches and edgy faggots got that shit now.

Because there is a definitive correlation between being a shitty person and having tattoos.

Excluding sailors, of course.

> not owning Bronco

> why live?

Have fun in hell, tattoo fags.

fug, so close

I would literally kill for a Bronco, but even an I6 would kill me in fuel costs

>tfw $9 a gallon

Yeah, in another 10 years watch all these hipsters desperately doing anything to get their tats off, even if it means massive scarring.

cuz Sup Forums told me to and I need strangers online to validate me

>Classic bronco is most based car
>next to my 500hp challenger
>they're both actual pieces of shit though
>still alpha when you're at the repair shop weekly

I got two awful tattoos as a rebellious teen and got them covered up with nicer ones recently. I wouldn't go out of my way to get a tattoo if I weren't trying to cover shitty ones that I made a bad decision to get, but I don't think they're the mark of a degenerate of anything really.

Although, money is better spent on experiences/things you need/etc than tats/piercings/makeup etc

I'm going to invest $$$ in whatever laser shit is used to removed tattoos.

It'll be like all the dot.com millionairs back in the 90's

Tattoos removal is going to be a huge growth industry

Pardon, I need to call my GOY stock broker

A F U C K I N G L E A F