What did we think of Total Recall (2012)?

What did we think of Total Recall (2012)?

i didn't watch it but i reckon it was probably not good

I don't like Colon Feral so I never saw the movie.

>not set on Mars
dropped

so what

Forgot it existed until now. Will forget again in 10 minutes.

Why is it so forgettable?

Pointless. Why remake a movie that already exists, in English, in color, by a better director with a better cast?

Can't recall.

It had a fun aesthetic

wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, dont remember anything about it except some goofy fight with The One Who Knocks at the end.

But they didn't use it at all
I got Blade Runner and Deus Ex vibes (which is good), but it lasted for first 10 minutes, everyone including the director stopped giving any fuck about the setting and aesthetic

>Let's take a sci-fi classic and remove everything that made it a classic!

Best part was the girl with 4 titties.

>biel
>beckinsale
>same movie
I enjoyed it

I really liked it, a fun little sci-fi action movie which was different enough from the original to keep me engaged, all the hate is just superficial shit like

>no muh arnie
>no muh mars

except for
>shit world building
>no motivations for the characters
>the most reused tropes ever

this desu, trying to remake classic verhoeven is the stupidest idea ever. it's already perfect the first time, same with robocop

Go back faggot.

Incorrect.

I bet you just masturbated to Beckinsale for the whole run and thought that movie was good because of that

No, I watched it and paid attention instead of shitposting on Sup Forums while it was on.

Why would I have watched that?

Boring. The visuals were very ho-hum yet very different. I'm not sure how something with such "interesting and busy" visuals ended up with having ho-hum visuals, but they did it.

Are you projecting now?

Pottery.

Not him...but I did