Trump calling out the black community

Bye bye black votes.

What was he thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-martin-luther-kings-niece-alveda-king-just-gave-a-huge-endorsement-to-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A lot of blacks actually hate the black community, he'll get their vote

He said he promised!

What's wrong with his tweet?

>thinking I care about niggas

Also thisHe still has my vote and there ain't shit you motherfuckers can do to change it so fuck off. Yes my community has problems, but you can't help everyone.

Black voters will now think that they are the part of the problem and that will make Trump even more unsympathic to them.

Who cares? Niggers are irrelevant today as they were 50 years ago in politics. They've already been surpassed by mestizos and Trump's begun pandering to them

>well, not everybody has to go back

I'm sure all the unemployed blacks who have had family members shot will not be voting trump. How dare he speak about the real struggles they face, like having their block burnt down by degenerate BLM terrorist movement.

Shouldnt to be apologizing to ahmed for not worshipping at the mosque? And then paying for him to live in your country and build mosques while your german women slut around with the arabs?

Its funny going on social media and you see stupid pseudo-thugs saying they grew up in the hood and that they mama had to choose between seeing her kids or eating, but then they turn around and want to kill whitey for calling attention to the same issues.

How come they say uneducated white males support Trump but never say uneducated black males support Clinton?

Why do you have the need to insult me?

Lol he is trying to appear to educated white republicans who are still not supporting him, not blacks.

Also his tweet about Wade's cousin was controversial, not this.

its not exactly a secret that black communities are shitty

As opposed to the libfags that continually lie to our community telling us that things are alright and will continue to get better. At least my nigga Don be speaking the truth and not sugarcoating shit.

Fuck off I've had a family member get shot and I'm still voting for him

I hope blacks riot and prove Donald wrong

How will he fix it?
You cannot magically increase their IQ.

Because the uneducated blacks are the ones accusing Trump supporters of being uneducated

>Bye bye black votes.

Niggers vote for who Jesse Jackson tells them to

There is nothing he can do to pick up any votes

dis litery

tell white ppl..........i will fix it i promise (applause)

tell black ppl.........i will fix it i promise (how dare you)

Because everyone is instinctively repulsed by betas

Lmao, when I was at a Trump rally waiting in line this black women was holding a sign that said

"Stop Raceisum"

>Losing votes he never had

Oy vey.

What he said will get more votes desu. Black people love being told they are poor and opressed. You think a guy who claims everything is ok will go anywhere with them? Lol

A lot of the places that are shitholes are that way because jobs left when manufacturing went to China and Mexico.

he's being sarcastic...

More policing; like a cop occupying territory, relax gun laws so people can defend themselves, and here's the hard one but most important- do what Netherlands did and give out free heroin or crack.

Black market is ded gangs lost 90% of their income

That isn't a really bad tweet, could be way worse.
The other one today could be interpreted in a bad way though.
He makes these tweets to get media attention. His tweets about Hillary get none.

Don't you dare rent from a trump tower though. I've been sued 35,000 times for this

What black votes did he have int he first place to lose? They arw all 100% clinton because bill put so many in jail during his years.

trump went full retard with these tweets

There are many red-pilled blacks but with this attitute hes scaring them away.

Imagine if you were a white guy in a non-white country and one of the presidential nominee would say that white people are problematic.

Would you vote for someone like that?

He said they're doing badly. He didn't say they're problematic, at least not in that tweet.

Latest polls are showing him gaining support from blacks.

I think it's because they've had politicians tell them what they want to hear for years and kiss their feet so they wont accept anything less than that.

I only hope that the anger of black people over mexicans stealing their job is enough for trump to get their vote. Just think about, mexican compete the jobs which don't requiere any background or education which poor black people need the most.

>requiere any education which black people need the most

It's got words in it.
You know how the lieberals
hate it when you use words.

I mention background too because most jobs in north america won't accept anyone with any criminal record, in which a part of the poor black people tend because necessity.

Can't get rid of a vote he didn't have to begin with. His methodology will get the vote from the ones that notice how shit their lives are and the rest will just not vote.

Any vote matter when you are against a cheater like hillary.

It can't get much worse than 1% among black voters at least now some might look into his issues. I'm not going to hold my breath

Donald Trump wrote it. That's really the only problem.

Hillary can be funded by the two biggest for-profit private prison companies in America who directly derive profit by putting more black people in prison, but she's good. She's the person they want because she'll stab them in the back like a good politician instead of hurting their feelings like ol' Drumpf.

Nice, a real Andorra for once.

Also, Trump was just stating the problems that face blacks here, and that he will fix them. How is that bad?

>implying blacks with the victim mentality would ever vote for trump

>> Black people turning down help because the (((non racist))) ironically white democrats tell them white people hate them

Democrats - the party of slavery

I'm black and I don't see any problem with it.

I do have friends, however, who WOULD get upset about it. Why? Simply because the person saying this is someone CNN and MSNBC said they shouldn't like.

I don't think that his thoughts were consistent. This isn't the kind of person you know to sit down, deliberate over something profusely, and then deliver a well-thought out response.

This is the man who is attempting to be as populist as possible- and that means... well, he's doing it both very well and very poorly. His support may go up, but his coherence and ability to remain staunch on his declarations will suffer greatly,

And if you're not doing badly, and if you don't live in a ghetto, in a community of people who aren't doing badly... and that happens to be the majority of black individuals who live in cities or even come into possession of sway, voice, or just a decent education...

Don't you think you'd feel... invisible? Unrepresented? I don't know... stigmatized? Especially by the large swaths of... god knows what within the Trump movement, creating a sea of caustic nonsense? Just saying. Imagine if every institution you tried to interact with acted as if you were some random homeless person when you tried to interact with them, despite the fact that you'd of been paying taxes, owning property, and carrying I.D. at all times.

>CTR pushing this baseless crap for the 6 gorillianth time today

Meanwhile, Martin Luther King's niece said she supports Trump today.

investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-martin-luther-kings-niece-alveda-king-just-gave-a-huge-endorsement-to-donald-trump/

She literally was kang. How is BLM going to argue with that?

oh no imagine that, black people, being lumped in with the rest of their race's stereotype

as a privileged cis white male shitlord I have lots of sympathy for that

>this thread again.

thx shill

The prevailing propaganda right now is that there's nothing wrong with the black community and everything is whitey's fault. Democrats are talking about the small minority of white on black shootings and ignoring all the black on black violence or blaming it on guns, and ignoring that most of the poverty is in Democrat-ruled enclaves with liberal welfare and high taxes

No, there aren't. Less than ten percent of blacks recognized that thugs like Brown and Trayvon were in the wrong. Coincidentally, that's the same percentage the Republicans tend to pull.
Sup Forums just likes to call every nigger that hates other niggers(hint, that's almost all of them) red pilled. Extra points if they name the jew. Those facts alone don't make them intelligent, peaceful, or contributing members of society. Blacks are not a demographic that's won by logical argument.
If they were, every fucking society they hold a majority in wouldn't be in shambles. The successful black is such a minuscule share of the total population that it isn't worth pandering to.

>Riot would prove trump wrong
The fact that they would riot would prove trump's point

>implying BLM shilling and megaphoning by the (((media))) didn't drive black voters away from all Republicans anyway

BLM riots when cops shoot a guy that was trying to shoot them first. They're just a maercenary group for Soros at this point; and the idiot proles actually believe their shit because (((MSM))) tells them to.

The point isn't that "muh feelings" or "muh privilige" or "dat's racist" in of itself. You don't need to have sympathy for (insert here), but if you feign it, you tend to earn their trust. Stereotypes are stereotypes, nobody is saying otherwise; stereotypes are, however, not indicative of an entire group's nature. Thus... it's good practice to regard them as they are, and not as a simple card system for (insert here). The issue, should you be able to follow the reply chain, is regarding whether elements of the entire demographic are willing to vote for Trump, as Trump is said to have fucked up to some moderate degree in attempting to appeal to as many elements as possible; it's not as if all the black voters live in a ghetto, dipshit.

If you feign it right, you earn their vote. When you attempt to make an appeal to their sensibilities, and you make a grave mistake by appealing to the perceived minority of a majority of a minority (as the minority of the majority, i.e. crack baby tyrone and shaniqua), you've fucked up beyond redemption- because the overlooked majority of that minority's majority tends to have an education, if not a mind of their own... and don't tend to forget. This isn't to say that nothing is wrong, of course. But again, you can't honestly believe that all of the black folk are sitting on a street corner buying crack from a black toddler, unless you want to, because it's funny.

>if you didn't get your high school diploma, if the education system failed you
>or you have a short attention span
Don't bank on Trump getting much of the black vote, if the majority of the black vote/those who will represent the black vote during the general election are most likely those who aren't exactly in the shit.

NO, only sluts are repulsed by betas until they have a child in tow you CTR piece of shit.

even a job interview at Mcdonalds requires you to back up your statements with examples yet presidential nominees are allowed to make vague statements like this

that guy always seems so happy

>pretending to be black

dude

> Trump
> samefagging this hard
>SAD!

You would be too if you had his job.

if black people realized how bad the democratic party and the jews have fucked them forever, they would quit voting for these faggots. But they won't, until their free shit gets cut off. I just wish half of these left-voting retards realized how fucked everything is. I'm afraid it is too late though.

niggers

Every thing he said was true. You must be new here.

So let's continue doing the same old, same old. That seems to be working out well, right.

niggers

He said he would promise to do so.

niggers

>Bye bye black votes.
He never had them and would never get them.

Hmmm, interesting, reminds me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

Continuing to vote for the same people that created the problems we all face, and expecting those same people to solve problems they created = INSANITY
If Trump does 10% of what he says he will do, we'll all be much better off.
I like to think of him as a WMD aimed at the Wash establishment.

>How will he fix it?
It's called JOBS.

>A lot of the places that are shitholes are that way because jobs left when manufacturing went to China and Mexico.
That, and Leftist policies.

Sure bud

Move more blacks into white neighborhoods.

Implying niggers vote

>Democrats are talking about the small minority of white on black shootings and ignoring all the black on black violence or blaming it on guns
Ignoring 100% of the black on white violence.

Democrats rule Pittsburgh, Seattle and Portland too. And they aren't bad. Stop being an apologist for bad black behavior.

He's right though. Blacks know their communities are shit.

>promising work to blacks

What an idiot!

He's nearing 20% black support in the latest polls, that's better than any Republican since Nixon. I'd say he's doing fine. If blacks don't go 99% Dem or worse yet don't turn out for Shillary then you can say goodbye to Pennsylvania.

He's doing worse among whites than Romney was, especially upper middle class whites and white women.

Winning a few black guys won't make up for that deficit.

Just like the majority of blacks.

Every black in the room was clapping along with Obama when he was giving a black lives matters speech at the memorial for 5 dead white cops.

>You cannot magically increase their IQ.

That's true.

Nor can he fix whites' refusal to see the causes of that low IQ — like lead poisoning from old building demolition.

Inner-city youth were found to have very elevated blood lead levels back in the 90s in Cincinnati, for instance.

But, we'll say it's because blacks can't parent worth a shit and blame school teachers.

You can't magically increase the IQs of lead-tainted kids nor can their behavioral problems which stem from lead pollution be magically fixed.

>Andorra
>not unknown
what the fugg?

Libtards will only see it as an insult. Practical people will say, "Yeah he's right, those niggers have been fucked up for years"

Maybe not in those words.

>lead poisoning
Fucking kek...

The low IQ of blacks is universal.

>You can't magically increase the IQs of lead-tainted kids nor can their behavioral problems which stem from lead pollution be magically fixed.

• no money so the kids eat a shitty diet

• low calcium and magnesium makes them absorb even more lead

jobs
a hard days work puts money on the table and food in your stomach
after a generation of stability your children will advance

>The low IQ of blacks is universal.

You keep believing that, bro.

Blacks are immune to the effects of lead poisoning in your world, right?

facts are racist

This could be true as opposed to lead posoining.

Full blooded African negroes have even lower IQs than American negroes. And they don't have massive lead poisoning from old building demolition. Prior to the white man arriving there wasn't much architecture at all.

Just go look at Black IQs across the USA and across the world. Lead posoining has nothing to do with it.