WHY AREN'T YOU MAD???!?!?

If what I'm going to say makes you uncomfortable, it means you should read it.

I was hoping the current state of politics would finally put the American people at the crossroads, force them to realise the system is rigged against you, but I see nothing of this, not even on Sup Forums. You call yourselves red-pilled for asserting your stance on identity politics and international affairs, but you don't bother to take the blinkers off.

Bipartidism is an insult to democracy. America was saddled with two terrible options, and people are fighting over WHO to choose? IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE?
>"You have to drink a bottle of laxative, but you get to choose the brand"
AMERICANS. SHOULD. BE. MMMAAAAADDDDDDDDD.
Mad as FUCK. The whole system is designed to leave you with little or no options, why is Sup Forums so shamelessly discussing who is the least worse candidate, instead of thinking about how to undermine both? Why are so many Sup Forumsacks investing so much time doing some rich fuck's political campaign on social media, instead of delivering ACTUAL REDPILLS about how fucked up that these two individuals are the best the political machine can spout?
Fucking cuckolds.

Sup Forums's support of Trump is degeneracy. It's not Politically Incorrect to suck up to the best memer, your vote for Trump should be one of PROTEST, not of veneration.

This fucking movie man...
youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE
youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc
>Turn off your TV's, you are sheep
>People clap
the American way...

I just destroyed the entire GOP.

Fuck off man.

delusion is a powerful sedative

That's my secret, though, OP

I'm always mad

So extremely mad

how is this on topic? I don't need to be reminded what a piece of shit Hillary is

Bumping with shit I never get to use

My MAD energy ran out.
I just go to work, look after my wife and kids, make sure my mum is alright.
I have to save money as half my family live in New Zealand, and I enjoy visiting my sister there. The flights cost loads.
It's very quiet where I live up a mountain in northern England. I'm ex army and don't wish to go through that shit again. My left foot is missing and my hearing is damaged. I jump at loud noises.
My doctor says it's post traumatic stress.
Whatever. Life can be cruel, but also beautiful.

Bump for political discussion

ITS ALL MEMES

ITS ALL FUCKING MEMES

EVERYWHERE

THE SINGULARITY IS FUCKING COMING

WE CAN ALL FEEL IT, THE INTERNET BROUGHT IT TO US, COMPUTERS< BINARY LOGIC, ONE AND ZERO, ON AND OFF

MAN AND WOMEN

but then, there comes coding, quantum computing, complex language, computer games, videos, all playing with the binary logic, in different forms

something is coming, perhaps Artificial intelligence and full automation, and that is what everyone is really scared about and

i don't want to write bout it now...

Where did you serve?

Has there ever been true free democracy anywhere anyway? Or was it all lies

Hillary's mask of benevolence stands a complete plan for world government, world power, world conquest, and the promotion of uncontrollable pauperism, there is the opposing fact that I find it humorous that Hillary fancies herself as a surfer on the wave of the future when in fact she loves getting up in front of people and telling them that her way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't.

Ancient Greece!

Oh yeah thats right! Their government had little power and most decisions were voted on by the people

we have a primary system
we could have voted for the hardcore libertarian Rand Paul, or the hardcore Christian Ted Cruz, or the liberal open borders Marco Rubio, or the footsoldier of the corporatocracy Jeb, world policeman Kasich, or Tea Partier Ben Carson.

Instead we picked a guy both parties hate, who the Republicans tried to get kicked out.

Is a parliamentary system better? Seems like in every country there is a two party system anyway. or one big party then a collaboration of many small parties that no one votes for on their own. Yet they all have to compromise in the end.

In our system you vote for more tax or less tax. Spending is ridiculous no matter who is in charge.

Because we are fat and happy. As long as I can shart in a Walmart anytime I want, I don't care.

You've been a horrible crowd

what OP is saying, is why have we not advanced from telegraph dots and dashes onto early computers and code

oh wait, we already have, they are called memes

and now we are beginning to advance to quantum computing as the world brings about artificial intelligence and mass automation, killing lots of low skill jobs

It's not time yet.