What's worse: shitting in a designated shitting street or sharting in a mart?

What's worse: shitting in a designated shitting street or sharting in a mart?

Personally I think the poos are more civilized in this case as they poo in a designated shitting street which acts as a giant loo whereas the Amerifats are simply just sharting in the wrong place because they can't control themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WNHKDJzgqJg?t=533
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sharting in a mart

this is clearly worse.

the mart is much worse, at least those streets are designated and the pooloos don't carry their shit around in their ass cracks

btw, is shitting in the mart mostly a white amerifats thing? haven't seen any blacks in those pictures

Eww, fuck that shit. I shit in the toilet like a normal person.

>making fun of people with health problems who can't hold it
>Comparing those people with an entire Country that doesn't shit in toilets because they literally don't know better

Pretty obvious which is worse.

I almost shart in a mart after eating McDonalds food. Wtf do they put in that """food""" that cause mart sharting?

A black man invented the toilet. Americans actually didn't have indoor plumbing until after they began importing African intellectuals into the country.

I've worked in a Walmart for about 4 years now and I've never seen anyone do this

>Second Space Race
>America vs India
>Both make use of their intestinal output to propel their spacecraft

How does it pan out, Sup Forums?

SHART

>A black man invented the toilet

Is that so he could flush himself down it?

Yeah but you should know that most of those faces of Wal-Mart photos are taken by workers at the stores.

I gotta give credit to the poos here for being civilized enough to create a whole landmass where they are able to poo anywhere they like.

I want to one day experience the freedom of being able to shit in a designated shitting experience desu senpai

Being a America worse thing ever

Look like shit stink like shit

nice

kek nice one dad

>be brave new American settlers
>conquer the wildlife and cuck the natives

>be jealous aussiefag living on prison island
>get cucked by rare, flightless birds

>"hurr dur SHART MART SHART MART"
This is how they make themselves feel better. KEK

SHART IN MART

India wins. All those Amerishards are fat. The rocket won't even lift.

>conquer the wildlife and cuck the natives
You don't even know your own country's history, only the jew version. Amazing.

BUILD

Do these people have no shame at all?

SHART

>No girl will ever sit on your face and shart

Why bother living?

Peeing & fleeing is worse than both

sounds like somebody needs a diapey change

To be honest with you, I've never seen this happen before and I worked in a grocery store for 5 years. As for having shame, they're fat and lazy so I doubt they even noticed,

IN

These are literally ALL photoshopped. You know that right?

good thread. keep it up.

The difference is, we don't act like it's a societal expectation to shart in the mart like how India treats shitting in the street. It's a discouraged practice, believe it or not.

>inb4 actually taking the bait

>He lost a war to flightless birds

That's a shoop.

He's literally right. Race-mixing was a contributing factor in their population decline.

youtu.be/WNHKDJzgqJg?t=533