Clubbing

Why did Clubbing become a thing?

Honestly it's strange to think that 18-40 years old school literally NEED to go Clubbing.

Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_clubbing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lfEVLXu3NXs
youtube.com/watch?v=Zagi3qesELQ&list=PL8ZEYo1Y_xnT1JjcDjvAjPm3wrTGmuHSM&index=25
youtube.com/watch?v=w8mrprw9fUQ&index=5&list=PL8ZEYo1Y_xnT1JjcDjvAjPm3wrTGmuHSM
youtube.com/watch?v=R8AOAap6_k4&index=59&list=PL8ZEYo1Y_xnT1JjcDjvAjPm3wrTGmuHSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck do people want nail deformities?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_clubbing

I like to dance

The kikes want you to go out, mingle with other like-minded degenerates, waste your shekels on cover charges and drinks with a 200% markup, lose your faculties, get some bitch pregnant/get pregnant yourself and throw the rest of your life into the trash. A pacified goyim is a good goyim.

Gd mem sir tank you

ur welcom frend

I went clubbing twice. I have more fun smoking with 2-3 friends desu

Does anyone actually "go clubbing" regularly?
It seems expensive, obnoxious, and probably degenerate.

Ah-bloo-bloo

I like going to karaoke night at my local bar sometimes but I don't want to just go hang out and do nothing at some "club" or whatever.

I'd rather go to a show or something.

I'm 20 and used to go Clubbing every weekend.

I just feel like it's a huge waste of money and I was being a cuck to the kites.

Stopped going a few months ago, feels alright

drunk slags up on yo deeck!

das y

I did, not it's just something that I do that's on a special occasion. More to life than partying you know? I have many stories of good nights and bad

I work hard and if don't let myself go I just might.........
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lfEVLXu3NXs

Cocaine.

I got dragged to one nearly every weekend at uni.

I still don't get it.

The people I was with didn't have much fun. They went out with the same exact people to the same exact places that played the same exact music as the week before, to pay to """dance""" on sticky floors while buying overpriced drinks.

It is literally just an attention factory for women.

Clubbing was how you met people before Tinder

Interesting question.

"Clubbing" came to be by Thatcher changing the law. Rave was killed by the public order act which forced people if they wanted to listen to music to do so in a licensed venue. So clubs were born as people moved inside to consume drugs and listen to music and create the clubbing scene. If you like clubbing was more about rave....watch 24hr party people etc.

Now as clubs became more commercial, drugs and their supply and most importantly music changed. Clubbing is now nothing more than a commercial husk of its formal self.

Bring back disco biscuits.

>people
you mean whores

It's Finlands meme.

I avoid anyone who wants to go clubbing.

>Inb4 antisocial neet

Dated a girl who was into clubbing.

She made out with 4 different guys in a club bathroom on vacation.

Clubs are degenerate meeting places.

I'd much rather just get drunk at home than drink around sweaty sluts

>Does anyone actually "go clubbing" regularly?
>It seems expensive, obnoxious, and probably degenerate.
It's not expensive for attractive young women. They mostly get in free, and then men buy them drinks and compete for their attention.

Girls get together, what are they going to do? Go to a movie, bowling, out to eat, or something like that? They'd have to buy their own tickets and food. They go clubbing, where they are not only treated to free entertainment by strangers, they meet men who will invite them to dates and private parties, taking care of their entertainment needs.

So why do men go? Well, that's where the young women are. If you have some money, you go to the club and pay for access to women. It's not like you get introduced to a nice girl in church, or by your friends who have coupled up and have matchmaking dinner parties for their single friends where "there's someone we'd like you to meet". Communities aren't that stable and involved in taking care of their members any more.

Is it obnoxious and degenerate? Pretty much, yes. It's part of the culture of not growing up, carrying on partying like teenagers until long after you've had reasonable opportunities to get attached to a suitable mate, because partying is not just something where it's crass to be explicit about the purpose anymore, now it's just an end in itself.

rhythmic dancing has always played a crucial part of human culture

They think it's being grown up.

yes clubbing is fine if your going to the right clubs or not a fucking anti social neet. go see some house music enjoy a drink and dance with some good people

if you cant enjoy some proper house music and techno at a club with a good system then you should kys now

>that 18-40 years old
40? Clubbing got old for me at about 24.

this is now a /bleep/ thread
youtube.com/watch?v=Zagi3qesELQ&list=PL8ZEYo1Y_xnT1JjcDjvAjPm3wrTGmuHSM&index=25

>Why did Clubbing become a thing?

Because people stopped going to milk-bars and ice-cream parlors daddy-o

youtube.com/watch?v=w8mrprw9fUQ&index=5&list=PL8ZEYo1Y_xnT1JjcDjvAjPm3wrTGmuHSM

>200% markup
What kind of pleb club are you going to? The markup is closer to 500% minimum.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8AOAap6_k4&index=59&list=PL8ZEYo1Y_xnT1JjcDjvAjPm3wrTGmuHSM

i havnt never in my life payed more then 15 to get into a club usally its free and the drinks are priced well

Good Times!

My mates go out nearly every single weekend, a couple are out clubbing right now

My friend group ranges from 25-40, and pretty much everyone except myself (26) and my geekiest friends (27, 31 and 26) go clubbing every week

went clubbing couple of times but i dont like dancing and dont drink anymore due to lifting and as i dont really need it , so often i go out with some friends to catch a movie or a café or terrace and have some drinks

Haven't had much going on since graduation. Don't need to work, so I party 4 nights a week. Wear hearning protection and there is really no longer term negative effects.

Unfortunately, Paris isn't the numero 1 spot for partying.

Because people are retarded sheep and need "social" for the feels.

I.e. they need to be engaged in parallel play (doing the same activity separately, but within visual range) with other humans in order to feel validated.

It's disgusting that people of average intelligence can be such faggy autists but that's just the reality we have to live with.

you NEED to go clubbing? really?

My uncle runs a local nightclub, and he's a turbojew

>"vodka jellies" are actually cider
>"Grey Goose" is literally bottom shelf Asda vodka that's been chilled to fuck
>Ditto for the "Whiskey"
>Literally everything in the place, from the sound system, to the carpets, to the bar stools, to the smoke machine, is preowned, much of it from charity shops
>Charges £15 cover, plus £3 a shot, pays staff minimum wage and frequently pulls £10,000+ a night from retarded students

People go clubbing so they can get fucked up with a bunch of friends and not have to clean up in the morning.

Its one of the few places in modern society where young adults can meet new people with ease without it being completely awkward

Its not like young people meet at church anymore

I literally met my closest friends at a D&D game night hosted by my local church

I have no friends, prefer not to dance, prefer not to drink, am bad at talking to girls, it's expensive, I feel very self-conscious, I can't hear people because of the music, it makes me feel bad, I don't like bumping into people I knew from school.

I like to stay in.

brah. No one meets new people at clubs. It's impossible to hear anyone.

You just rub your dick on strangers.

Noice

Probably in Durham where I went.

Every club is a shithole

Not far off, it's in Newcastle. I've never been in a club I enjoyed, when I drink it's at a mates house then the pub, and we're back home before 2

m8 I know a guy in touch with the organizers of this event and they have more women than men going.

Thank me later.

www facebook com/events/605626449604280/

This. I've been to the Portland Symphony a few times and a few other shows, I prefer shows, a lot more. You leave with an actual memorable experience. If I drink, I drink at home

I'm a college DJ who plays regularly at clubs and house parties, but i go for my own personal enjoyment. Its a past-time of mine that I was good enough to get paid for, the people come last to me. I enter alone, and leave alone 90% of the time. I genuinely have tried to relate to people in clubs but there is just noting for me there besides pay and the free drink tickets that help me cope with the idiotic song requests and women twerking around my booth. I've had tables moved 45 degree angles because of asses, clubs are the ultimate hub of degeneracy.

clubbing isn't really part of the culture in the as it is in britain. we go to shows and bars more often

Went several times because I thought that hey, everybody everywhere is wooohoooo! Havin' a great parteh! Drinkin and dancin to latino rhythms! Or havin a costume party! Come join us user, are you readeh ?

I like doing specific things, like playing something. I don't really enjoy sitting at the table, drinking all the time and shouting at each other. I'm not convinced that you should look for women in such places desu. Until today I cringe when I think if I weren't too insistent towards women I danced with

Raves were a lot of fun in the old days. It was like an IRL version of Sup Forums. Standard legal clubs are pretty boring though.

There must be a pattern of people isolating themselves, so only the most normie people go out anymore. If there were no internet and Sup Forums I guess we'd be doing something interesting IRL but we're not. Same as how TV is getting dumber because only dumb people watch actual TV instead of doing various shit on the internet.