If you could roll back the borders of Europe to any historical boundaries, what year would you set it to?

If you could roll back the borders of Europe to any historical boundaries, what year would you set it to?

Pic related is pretty much perfect (presuming all the unclaimed Eastern land goes to its rightful owners: Finland).

>Ottoman Empire

>Scotland and Ireland independent

Yeah, but that's the only valid couterargument against those borders, plus Poland being too small.

1185, 3 moreta

>eastern europe should be finnish
north american knowledge at its finest.

so sardinia was a part of spain before italy? huh

Oh yeah it's the >holy >roman >empire that got destroyed by the french at the battle of Bouvines even though it was in a fucking coalition.

It was a joke. I was setting it up so you would expect I said Russia.

I would go back to 1910 borders, convince austria hungary to dissolve because multi ethnic states don't work but at the same time, get more clay than they have today... way more clay. Also make sure the kaiser keeps being best buddies with Nicky in Russia so that these monarchies stay intact against the (((democratic))) menace. Russia and Germany than destroy the ottoman empire, and give palestine to the jews so they will be eternally greatful.

The only real answer:

Fuck off

At least all those countries now have colonists in the UK though :^)

>lost to Germany in six weeks
JUST

>eternaltugal

>America isn't part of UK
>Ireland is being abused

Fuck you too, mate!

Too much turkey.

Is there any other country that keeps it's borders that stagnant?

This is better, it's not historical, but there's less brown people.
I didn't do it perfectly though.

Not in Europe. Oldest borders here, with a couple minor changes (Olivença being under contest but still claimed). Not counting oversea changes like Madeira, Azores and the former empire, all of which were considered part of the country.

I assume some island holds the record, though.

Also 0 relevant separatist movements, which is neat.

RIP in peace

Just admit you want to be Britain's bitch again. And for Christ's sake take my country off that shit map. We murdered thousands of redcoats so we would be free unlike you vaginal leaves.

It's just the fucking Anglo scum. Their identity used to be entirely based on being a better part of the British Empire and now that that's gone (and with the rise of the US relative to Britain) they have nothing left

You will never be rid of l'Anglo Éternel

The only part of America that kept British culture after the revolution was the American south. That's also part of the reason they talk weird still. But after our Civil War we wanted nothing to do with Brits. There is no Anglo ethnostate. only British bitches

Rule Britannia :^)

meme state that could only raise about a million troops despite controlling europe

What about Ireland?

Ireland is just a social experiment run by HM's Government

>using the wrong uniform

also
>Weedman