Shit plebs say

>"I want a Darth Vader horror film where he kills rebels!"
>"The Force Awakens made a billion dollars, how could it be bad if it made so much money?"
>"The prequels are non-canon."

>The Force Awakens needed to be familiar to a new hope to fix up the problem of the prequels!
>The diversity is genuinely interesting and refreshing.

>Man I think the esence of Ep. V is the big reveal of the Skywalker family, other than that is an ok film
>A New Hope was a slow boring improvable movie, that's why TFA is so good

>The prequels are good

>hey bro what if the zombie apocalypse happen?

>i liked the original trilogy of star wars

All theoretical what-if statements like that are pleb as fuck.

>the prequels are good!
>Snoke is Plagueis
>Rebels/Comics/Cartoon are canon and important!
lmao, fucking EU/prequel niggers

>People who say ''Film is supposed to be entertainment!''
>People who have 2001, Seven Samurai, Citizen Kane, other pleb shit on their top lists
>People who have seen 1 film made before the 50s and think they have taste
>People who like Wes Anderson and think they somehow have taste
>People with most movies on list made in last 20 years
>People who have no foreign language movies listed
>People who think korean cinema is good
>People who have movies from Nolan, Tarantino, Aronofsky, Kubrick, Refn, Snyder on their list
>People who have any comic book movie listed
>People who say comfy/based

>Star Wars is worth talking about

Post the rest of them

Based pleb talk

>Being this based

>That's subjective. But I agree.
>2001 is okay but it's overrated as all hell
>fuck people that do this.
>These people too.
>Modern film is not as bad as you say it is, but at the same time some people just don't care enough to expand their tastes.
>Just because it's foreign doesn't mean it's good. The whole "I'm a patrician because I watch a movie from a country that isn't mine" stuff is pure faggotry.
>Korean cinema is shit, agreed.
>These directors are extremely overrated, but I do feel that they have they aren't devoid of talent and they do have some works that are worthy of the list.
>Fuck capeshit, it has the chance to be well structured and balanced, like The dark knight trilogy and Raimi's spiderman trilogy, but in the end it's a comic book movie, and attempting to use those for serious discussion and symbolism is just ridiculous.
>It's just online language but that shit is overused.

shit plebs say
>star wars is good
>star wars is sci-fi

based

>I want a Darth Vader horror film where he kills rebels!
If someone actually told this to you I hope you bodied them

not one single persone ever said that

how much piss bottles?

>Shit plebs say
>"Shit plebs say"

>its explained more in the novels
I remember criticizing episode one and this guy wouldn't drop how all of its problems are explained more in the novels. Great but I'm never going to read the novels and even if what you're saying is true episode 1 still sucks.

>People who say ''Film is supposed to be entertainment!''
Well, it is, but it's also evolved into a kind of art. I would argue a movie should be judged (at least in part) by what it's trying to accomplish. Is it trying to be something thought provoking in its cinematography/writing, or is it just trying to be a popcorn flick that people can see with friends to kill time and hang out?

Based comfyposter

Exactly. A film has to be good on its own without having to be supported by a work from another medium to fill in plot holes or correct other problems.

>the cuts to joker and Harvey's scene in suicide squad made it closer to the comics!

> i just took it for what it was
what? a huge pile of shit?

>Shit plebs say
anything about Star Wars

>not wanting a movie where Vader just fucks shit up

c'mon nigga.

This.
>Also people who have to read subtitles to understand foreign films because they're too much of a brainlet to learn another language.

>GoT and TWD are the best shows ever!!!

>i like star wars