youtube.com/watch?v=MoLPNugopMc
youtube.com/watch?v=6GK-JSsP39E
youtu.be/dyModBzd19I
youtube.com/watch?v=Xany0qWJvbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The first two seasons are Opera-Kino. Then it's so-so

one of the best shows adult swim ever made

youtube.com/watch?v=YYz6qMbWpAw

was fun when it was just these characters doing their day to day, was really really bad whenever they tried to shoehorn in the underlying "plot"

one of AS's best shows
youtube.com/watch?v=MoLPNugopMc

show for angsty teenagers and NOTHING more

you sound upset

>t.brainlet chestlet

I love metal so hard not to love the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=6GK-JSsP39E

reddity

found the faggots who listened to screaming with repetitive guitar riffs

It didn't really know what it was, was it the band bullshitting around or was it some amazing story that just never.. really.. came to be.

Like Archer its one of those shows that seems great the first time you watch it but then you look back and realize how hollow it is.

it's not very funny, it's even less funny if you like metal

Wrong. Stay mad though, homo.

I put it somewhere in the middle of [as] original programming. It's humor was juvenile and somewhat gimmicky, its plot progression was meandering and unfulfilling since it got canceled before it could actually wrap anything up, and I didn't really care for the music. It was best when the episodes were only 12 minutes long. The change to a half-hour put a strain on the style of humor which usually revolved around 1 or 2 jokes stretched over the course of an episode.

Wish it would have got a proper send off at least since they were building up a narrative over what seemed like 10 years just for it to be unceremoniously canceled.

I don't like metal and I found it funny

the irony of this post

wrong

>NO U
based retard

keep the irony coming, user. youR making me look better

>implying that was me

Sad!

keep it coming, user

>can't stop handing out (You)s

What a whore

No, that's Mr. Pickles.
Which is basically a wannabe Metalocalypse.

thanks for the continued irony. its more entertaining than that show could ever be

fun fact, Blammymatazz is voiced by Devin Townsend

Thanks for bumping the thread :^)

>Edgy humor
>Violence without repercussions
>Everybody insulting each other all the time
>Storyline is present but never gets fleshed out
>Cancelled before we got to see what everything was really all about.

Looking at your future Rick & Morty.

how crusty are your palms right now?

What did she mean by this?

The seasons were good but I didn't especially enjoy the rock opera special even though I still enjoyed the music.
My favorite episode is probably the one where they make an album in a submarine.

your a girl? makes sense now.

i wasn't a huge fan of metal before watching this, but i am now. working my way through Devin Townsend's back catalog, and, yes, i know pickles was partly based on him.

i like metal and i found it funny.

> polyrhythms, dude. it's just polyrhythms.

>Ameriburger reading comprehension

there is that irony again

> not safe

>being retarded

tits or gtfo

>Ameriburger reading comprehension

says the pussy who is scared of metal

still waiting on those tits, ladies

>dread combover
Is there a more JUST-ed character in all of tv lads?

it was good, the 30 minute episodes weren't as good and the movie sucked

I hope Brendan still makes music on that style despite the show never coming back
youtu.be/dyModBzd19I

youtube.com/watch?v=Xany0qWJvbw

>we have to go to purple alert

IT'S MY BROTHER'S FAULT

IT'S MY BROTHER'S FAULT

THAT'S THE REASON THAT I DRIIIIIIINK

There are worse

It's like Archer... tryhard adolescent humor.

Nah

this.
such a plus that archer never gets posted on Sup Forums as often as it used to

lol you think listening to heavy metal makes you LESS of a man?

fuck off nerd

that's not what metalheads wear retard

I was pretty much out of metal when the show came around. But the way they did a season, album and tour each time is very impressive.

so glad this show is over. I remember a fat mexican talking about it non stop.

Certified Sup Forums Kino

kinotoon

Rick and morty has such a bigger audience

look at this sad attempt to be as good as rick and morty

Galaktikon released and galaktikon 2 is about to be released it is sounding like dethalbum 4

only metal heads ive met in real life are massive losers after highschool and usually ugly, rarely in shape too

Who /galaktikon/ here? I know this isn't Sup Forums but god fucking damn it this album is amazing.

This thread's a pretty good example how the culture of Sup Forums has degenerated beyond saving. The only posts that get replies are the most inflammatory. nu-Sup Forums would rather take the bait and parade out the same lame-brained catty comments than suffer the effort of writing a post more than 2 sentences in length. Nobody wants to have a conversation, they want to have their opinions validated with an endless procession of like-minded affirmations. What an utterly worthless thread. If only this same pointless spectacle wasn't being repeated all across the board placing an irresistible downward pressure on everything that doesn't receive constant attention like the GoT general.

Adults use 8ch

Turn off the lights in your room/apartment before the intro.

>he says, as he regularly makes threads about what Taylor Swift's farts smell like

>Hey guys,I was 10 when this show came out so I didn't get it...I mean for atheist's sake!

Sorry your butthurt , op. I'm so sorry

I wonder how many people had seizures because of that show.

>no argument
as expected. thanks for conceding, better luck next time

>argument
i feel sorry for your BF and your "talks"

COULD I GET SOME ADVICE

I love it, the humor is great most of the time and Brendan Small's music is awesome.

>BF
believe it or not, not everyone is a fag like yourself. yes, I know, what a shock! really bursted your comfort bubble, didn't I?

tits or gtfo

Mature adults use 7chan

If you're posting about it here I am dubious.

I loved it. Wish it had a proper conclusion to the story. Maybe one day.

The whole site has as many posters as /lit/. 7chan is fucking dead.

>Stewart

[Pouring coffee grounds into toaster] What is wrong with this dumb dildos, they give us all the free coffee in the worlds and no instruction on how to cook it! [Throws toaster]

Metalocalypse was way more niche than Rick and Morty is. And Rick and Morty doesn't really have a "storyline" to flesh out.

>Who /galaktikon/ here?

I am now. Thanks, user.

New album comes out tomorrow

MY NAME IS MURDER

i haven't listened to it yet but it is sitting here waiting for my earballs to absorb its magicks

My mother love Murderface and Dr. Rockzo
t. 29y user

Claims to "like"metal.
Doesn't love Metalocalypse.
Some variable to this math that doesn't add up....
You a Tim and eric fan? Are they the height of entertainment?

>repetitive guitar riffs
Found the prissy little faggot. Go listen to some Deathcab for Cutie, Sally.

Not that guy. It's an incredibly unfunny, stupid cartoon. I can only assume you're a subhuman nu metal or deathcore fan if you actually like this shit show.

fyi I listen to nu-metal

Hey guise,you know how calling people reddit is as call anymore,you can still call people rick and morty,tee hee.
Do you not know how to change channels? If you don't like something,move on you fa/tv/irgin retard.
viable sexual partner:Hi
You:do you like pickles?
Viable sexual partner:er,I guess...
You:I'm gonna run home and post about you being a reddit!
You:(internal monologue) why did I say the word run, that's what adults did in the before time.
God:he he I knew it would be fun to make this kid dumb enough to think he has enough value as to never reproduce.id make it rain but let's make this slob take a shower on his own.

Scene.

the irony of this post.
dont get mad at your mom btw, she doesnt deserve it, user.

Polyrhythms and roc and roll fries.

Also,in northern Michigan the all sound like Pickles.
So friendly,"oh yah,I had buy a spool of brake line because apparently a Camaro is to exotic uh cah in wintah to stahk pahts fah.But whaht cahn ya do?"