Who's looking forward to the next bake kino?

Just two more weeks

she is quintessentially birtish

when i see her i feel the urge to wave a british flag and go to a mosque
allah save the queen

>that episode where they go to a school to talk about some type of bread and not a single student is white
AHAHAHAHAHA the absolute state of cuck me in the butt island

Why do the British love those oppression rags so much?

Is it true that her husband beats her
eggs for her when she is baking delicious cakes?

JUST

>the little girl's head is uncovered

I wonder how many death threats they've received.

probably about 350

she has a cracking pair of teeth

i've never watched bake off, but nadiya's life seems pretty cool. good for her. she's probably on 100k a year plus book deals etc now. she should really cash in and open a bakery, although that might not work with raising a family.

doesn't seem like it's gotten to her head at all as well.

>thread immediately becomes filled Sup Forums

Piss you off that this man has three children and you have none? You live in a fucking fantasy land

The rules of hijabbery elude me. Sometimes I'll see Muslim families where the mom is covered up by the daughters are dressed normal like everyone else. Other times I'll see fucking babies in burqas.

not any of the aforementioned nadiya bashers but there is pretty much guaranteed 100% success rate of race/islam bashing on a thread about someone like nadiya, just the way it is.

threads with john boyega and idris elba still covered with 'nigger' ffs

>Disliking Islam and the media's retarded support for it = Sup Forums

I hate Sup Forums, but not as much as I hate aloha snackbars.

>threads with john boyega and idris elba still covered with 'nigger' ffs
still?? wtf it's 2017

Durka durka Mohammed was a pedo and sucked pig cocks

Mad that Sup Forums hacker meanies are disrespecting your wife's boyfriends, Russell?

Depends on how secular the family is.

the absolute state of britbongs lol

I live in a super racist rural region of Oklahoma where black people are pretty almost universally detested. Surprisingly I've actually never heard anyone call Idris Elba a nigger.

i literally couldn't give a shit what you say about a woman who bakes cakes on bbc, and makes hella paper for doing it.

I'm just here for sneed's feed and seed (formerly chuck's)

> I'm just here for sneed's feed and seed (formerly chuck's)

Holy Reddit, Batman.

Eh, there are liberal minded half-assed Muslims just like there are liberal minded half-assed Christians and Jews.

The reason you see those Muslim families where none of the women are covered up is the same reason why you see Jewish guys who are clean shaven and don't have retardedly long temple hair.

I've read reviews in the papers and all have been positive.
Then I saw what was basically a Hit Piece against it on the BBC News yesterday that started off about how it was a very popular show. Then they talked to an "expert" that said it was overpriced. Then the rest of the piece just went on about how nobody watches tv live any more and the ratings are surely not going to top last season's finale which got 13.1 million viewers they were quick to point out.

BBC are some bias faggots.

I also read that they complained because it was going up against their original time slot of Mrs. Muslim's family dinner cooking show, and they had to move it, even though the BBC have put Strictly up against X-Factor's for years and never thought that wasn't a shitty thing to do.

That family dinner cooking show was so shit too fucking hell.

Does the average Brit think all this shit is acceptable?

Because if not, your media sure makes it look like you guys do.

its part and parcel lad

Obsessed

my bakefu

God fucking gross

Source: www.fakerightwingtrashnews.ru

> Muh Russia
> It's an American libtard tries to tell Brits that Rotherham and all the other rape gangs never happened episode